Best time to use gap strategy

Sanusi

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Jan 8, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Gap strategy is a kind of strategy used for buying and selling of currency, so if it is gap up that is then you have to prepare to sell but if it is gap down that is buy. My question is which day the gap strategy occur in forex some of my colleague said its on Sunday but am some how optimistic.

The “gap” is what separates your current situation from your ideal situation. Other names for the gap analysis include the “need-gap analysis”, “need analysis”, or simply “needs assessment”.

Businesses that perform a gap analysis can improve their efficiency and better understand how to improve processes and products. They can help to better optimize how time, money, and human resources are spent in a business.

The gap in trading implies a distinction of estimating. The thing that matters is between the end cost of a stock and its initial cost on the following day. For instance, if a stock closes at INR 100 today and opens at INR 102 tomorrow, there is a gap of INR 2, and that is viewed as a Gap in trading.

A forex trader knows how to speculate on the buy and sell pricing. But to be frank, they are speculating only which means they can sell now but no one will be buying on the pretext that the value of the currency being offered for sale will go down in value. There are many styles of trading with forex so it is advised that if you are not very knowledgeable in forex then do not get involved in trading.

This knowledge is only for those who are into the buying and selling of cryptocurrency. From the explanation you have given, if I were a cryptocurrency dealer, I would love to adopt that gap strategy because it's not every time you trade.
Gap strategy is a kind of strategy used for buying and selling of currency, so if it is gap up that is then you have to prepare to sell but if it is gap down that is buy. My question is which day the gap strategy occur in forex some of my colleague said its on Sunday but am some how optimistic.

Gap strategy is a good way to get involved in forex trading or any other form of online trading. The best way to do this is to know when to enter a trade and when to exit a trade. If you know this strategy it will really help you to make money

Gap strategy is a good way to get involved in forex trading or any other form of online trading. The best way to do this is to know when to enter a trade and when to exit a trade. If you know this strategy it will really help you to make money
No am not in agreement in what you just ditched out, as you can see your indicators will let you know how you will enter a trade so indicators like, RSI, moving averages, support and resistance so if you can master all this indicators well then the indicator will tell you how to enter a trade. On gap strategy if you know forex trading well, gap strategy only occurs every sunday so once in a week

In order to successfully trade gapping stocks, one should use a disciplined set of entry and exit rules to signal trades and minimize risk. Additionally, gap trading strategies can be applied to weekly, end-of-day or intraday gaps.

This knowledge is only for those who are into the buying and selling of cryptocurrency. From the explanation you have given, if I were a cryptocurrency dealer, I would love to adopt that gap strategy because it's not every time you trade.
Yes it is used for buying and selling but in forex as a whole gap strategy is a kind of strategy used for buying and selling of currency on Sunday when forex market reopen, so its once in a week. When you noticed a gap strategy on sunday so if it is gap up then the market will sell but if it is a gap down then it will buy

Simply run the pre-defined gap scans using the Intraday data setting around 10:00 AM Eastern. StockCharts.com also publishes lists of stocks that fully gapped up or fully gapped down each day based on end-of-day data. This is an excellent source of ideas for longer term investors.

thank you very much as you have just shed light ton what happened strategy is in forex trading... I believe that even as a forex learner that I am, one should not trade all the time, there is time to trade and there is time not to, everything depends on calculations

Answering your question, On weekends Gap often occurs, namely when the opening price for the new trading week comes out where the opening price is higher / lower. However, gaps can also occur intraday when there are news releases that have a high impact on the economy, when there is a gap up or down, know that the candlesticks will come back down to fill the gaps, so sell when there is a gap up, and buy when there is a gap down, at your own risk

Gap strategy occur anytime in Forex, it doesn't have a specific day , so if someone is telling you that gap occur Sundays I doubt where they are getting those information, the time and the day varies but if you are an expert in FX you will always find out when it will occur

Well I don't really know more about this strategy what the best time for you to use any strategy is when you feel convenience with the strategy.

I use gap strategy with an indicator call pattern 1,2,3 it's like a slope telling you the next possible entry from a given resistance or support region in a high time frame.

Most people prefer to use the graph strategy because they understand the grand strategy more. The best time to use the grand strategy is when you don't have an indicator app.

The best time and way for you to know when to use gap strategy is by following the news, the news will help you know when to buy or sell a commodity or currency pairs.

The best time and way for you to know when to use gap strategy is by following the news, the news will help you know when to buy or sell a commodity or currency pairs.
yes I agree with your comment that the best time to use grand strategy is to follow the news and know when the currency pairs with this you can be able to get more in it.

Well from what you've analysed and what I've discovered as well, it's better to use it when the market is about to close or about to open which would be on weekends but I think I'll fancy it before the markets close.

For what I have discovered so far it is better to use when the market is about to open, in order to get more something from it this gap strategy it is good to buy or sell.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back