What's new

Best online store

Best
My favourite choice of online store are Amazon and Jumia this is because when I need quality items such as books and some kiddies stuff and electronics, I shop Amazon but when it comes to quality local materials such as cooking I, supplements and the likes that I want I shop Jumia. So it depends on your wants and taste and as well capacity.
You best online store could be another persons worst online store. I would place aliexpress and my number one. Konga is doing better compared to Jumia.

My choice for alibaba online stores is for those that are concerned outside my locality. But for those within my locality, my choice will be jumia stores. They also have good customer service

Best
My favourite choice of online store are Amazon and Jumia this is because when I need quality items such as books and some kiddies stuff and electronics, I shop Amazon but when it comes to quality local materials such as cooking I, supplements and the likes that I want I shop Jumia. So it depends on your wants and taste and as well capacity.
My favorite online store are three tho,and they give so much attention to their customers in times of any complain or issue so far,and there name are Amazon,eBay and Jumia I use this three online store regularly.

A very good amount of the things which I purchase using an online store are technology products and mostly used one. And for that I prefer to use eBay the more.

My favorite online shopping is jumia I prefer buying everything that I want to use from humia because jumia have a good a product to buy that can last long for you.

There are so many stores in online but to me, the one i think is the best is, Amazon. Amazon is part of one of the online stores which produce quality products with affordable price. this also does not always delay your shipping.

Yes it's true that one man's meat is another man's poison. What you call your best store could be someone else's nightmare based on experience. Mine still remains Alibaba

One can say that a particular online store is the best for him or her if they are good at their customer service response. And also if they offer fast and reliable delivery services as well. And i think AliExpress has those.

In Nigeria, one online store that has gain reputation and popularity is Jumia. It's the major e-commerce website in Nigeria. There are others like longs, jiji

There are so many stores in online but to me, the one i think is the best is, Amazon. Amazon is part of one of the online stores which produce quality products with affordable price. this also does not always delay your shipping.
yes, it's true there are so many online stores but one of the best stores is amazon.com and it make everyone smile when people get their choice product from amazon on time, and its really nice in all.

I've heard about site like Amazon, Aliexpress, Alibaba, ebay, Wish etc. They're all legit. But I'm settled at buying at my own local online stores which is jumia and jiji at the moment.

I have shopped in various online stores but my favorite online store is Ali baba and Ali express, they offer quality products and services and delivery on time. I don't have to worry about wrong product delivery because it has never happened to me.

I wouldn't say I have a favourite online store however, I shop with aliexpress and Jumia. But most of my shopping is on Aliexpress even though I have been disappointed several times but am used to the site now.

The best online store that I know of and I have been patronising for the past 5 years now he is jumia they are very consistent and reliable their products are good.

Best
I know people shop on Amazon mood especially on quality things like cooking materials electronics etc, have even come across herbs on Amazon before....

Whenever I do any online activity, the overall aim is to buy foreign used gadgets like phones, cameras and consoles to sell and I think eBay is the best site that I have used.
Post automatically merged:

A very lot of my online shopping activity is because of items that I can not find easily in location and I use eBay to do the online shopping of mostly gadgets abroad.

Last edited:
Jumia is the best in Nigeria because it is one of the largest and you can have an opportunity to shop for any product you are interested , and get a quick delivery within a period of two days, most people here can also use konga for their shopping as it is also the best.

Amazon takes a pretty long time to deliver products since it's not in my country. But for jumia they are the best when it comes to my country.

My favorite would be Jumia and honestly speaking, Jumia is the only online store I have made use of since I started shopping online. So I don't know how other online shops works.

My favorite would be Jumia and honestly speaking, Jumia is the only online store I have made use of since I started shopping online. So I don't know how other online shops works.
Jumia is a local shopping site but I think international shopping site should be one of the best because they have delivered a lot of services to people all over the world, they should be the best.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back