What's new

Best online store

I have used some couple of stores in the past and I am still using them. I have used Jumia on few occasions and they delivered but I have used Konga more often. And outside the country I use Aliexpress where my items are sent to the nearest post office for collection. The listed platforms are all doing well so far in my opinion. Don't forget to do your research also.

Mine its Jumia; my home and kitchen appliances are all gotten from there. I patronizes them because of the value i usually get from their products and services...speedily delivery, quality goods and prompt response to order placed.
Have you noticed that recently jumia has been delivering later than usual and most of their products are now pay before delivery, I was trying to order during the last black Friday and I got a wrong order.

The best online store as far as I'm concerned is jumia. Jumia has a wide range of products from wears such as jean, shirt, shoes among other. Jumia as well has a good customer service and to buy products on the site is pretty easy. Jumia are well known for their trustworthy act towards their customers. And the price is cheap in comparism with other online store

The first will be jumia, very easy to navigate their site. Its very easy to place an order. Then the second will be Amazon, though it takes time to receive an order but they bring in quality product. And the third will be AliExpress where you can import goods from China directly.

My favorite choice is elo. You can easily navigate the site and their payments methods are flexible. Daraz is great too but I will choose elo over it anytime anyday.
And who will wanna miss amazing prices on elo

AliExpress is one of the best online store you can actually buy something at cheap price and a lot of people has given good review about that site because they are genuine and good that they buy from there are of high quality as far as I know, you can try it out when you have time.

I consider shopping online interesting and adventurous. I would say AliExpress Amazon and Jumia has been it for me. These sites gives me all I need and more the are user friendly and very safe to shop.

The best online store that I consider is the local one that is the largest and the first. It is called Lazada. they always have a sale of the products and they also have a voucher that you can earn when you make a purchase. What's good in that online store is the COD for payment - cash on delivery means I only pay when the product is delivered. At least I can check if the product is okay otherwise I can refuse to accept it.

Jumia is my favorite online store, although it may not be the best but I have bought several items from ranging from electronics, mobile phone, kitchen utensils and lot more. And am highly satisfied with all the products I bought from jumia.

I only shop on jumia because of their black Friday and the code discounts. It is the best platform in my country because it is hardly you don't see what u are looking for there. I started online shopping with konga but I don't know why they are no longer effective in the game.

Best
My favourite choice of online store are Amazon and Jumia this is because when I need quality items such as books and some kiddies stuff and electronics, I shop Amazon but when it comes to quality local materials such as cooking I, supplements and the likes that I want I shop Jumia. So it depends on your wants and taste and as well capacity.
Jumia and konga are the two online stores I have been using and I feel they are the best here in my country because of their terms of services.

My favorite choice is Jumia. You can easily navigate the site and their payments methods are flexible. Amazon is great too but I will choose Jumia over it anytime anyday.
And who will wanna miss amazing prices on Jumia
I used to like Jumia but now their standard have dwindled, they have so much inferior products, I have ended up returning products I bought twice. I'm done with them

For my local shoppings, my best online stores are Jumia, Konga and palmpay. Jumia website is very easy to navigate and their prices of goods are very cheap their pickup locations are also favourable to me. I have gotten countless of things on Kong's stores as well.

They are lots of stores online,it's good to stick to one and build confidence in your customers partnership,that's while I stick to AliExpress and Amazon, because I understand their mode of operation.

There are different online stores for shopping I have used online shops like jumia and Ali express and they gave me a quality service most of the time.

They are lots of stores online,it's good to stick to one and build confidence in your customers partnership,that's while I stick to AliExpress and Amazon, because I understand their mode of operation.
I like what you describe, we should try to stay with a single online store to generate confidence in customers. Personally I like eBay for its prices and quality and Amazon (when I can't find the product in the previous one).

My all-time favourite online stores are Asos and EssentialDaySpa. They sell clothes and beauty products respectively and are very reasonably priced. In all the time I've used them, I've NEVER once been disappointed and I've bought a lot of stuff from each. Fantastic service as well!

In Nigeria everyone will definitely go for jumia it happens to suppasses others with lot more and packages we also have Ali Express , jiji,konga and more but Jumia is definitely ok .
Post automatically merged:

In Nigeria everyone will definitely go for jumia it happens to suppasses others with lot more and packages we also have Ali Express , jiji,konga and more but Jumia is definitely ok .

I think for Nigerians, the best online store should be Jumia.com and Konga.com. I particularly prefer konga because their prices are usually cheaper compared to others an their after sales service is superb.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back