What's new

Best online store

Online stores has made shopping easier for us we can order items online without the stress of going to the market to get them by ourselves, we just order and it will be delivered to our doorstep.
Examples are Jumia, konga also know as jiji, we also have top ones like Amazon, Ali baba, this online stores also help retailers in terms of business they buy from this big stores to resell again

The best online store as far as I'm concerned is jumia. Jumia has a wide range of products from wears such as jean, shirt, shoes among other. Jumia as well has a good customer service and to buy products on the site is pretty easy. Jumia are well known for their trustworthy act towards their customers. And the price is cheap in comparism with other online store
My favorite online store is ebay.com,
eBay is an american multinational e-commerce corporation based in San Jose, California, that facilitates consumer-to-consumer and business-to-consumer sales through its website.

Gidimall was launched in 2012 and has been growing slowly but steadily. At Gidimall.com you can buy fashion products, electronics, phones, computers, food, and beverages. The website template is modern and professional, it is also easy to navigate. But some shoppers of the site commented that Gidimall’s services are due for upgrading in order to meet the expectations of its customers.

There are so many online stores around the world, the likes of jumia,amazon,e-bay,olx,konga,jiji and many more. My favourite online shopping platform is jumia because i have not really tried other online shopping stores.

any stores that have good package that attend to their customers delivery Congo and jumia and Amazon are one of the best online stores that you can buy your product from and they will give you your delivery safely I actually haven't got anything for them and I haven't heard anything for your website before because they are scams attached in some other stores they will they will package ourselves as if they are the owner of the business for the we collecting the money without today deliver their goods

Best
My favourite choice of online store are Amazon and Jumia this is because when I need quality items such as books and some kiddies stuff and electronics, I shop Amazon but when it comes to quality local materials such as cooking I, supplements and the likes that I want I shop Jumia. So it depends on your wants and taste and as well capacity.
Better a poor horse than no horse at all Which presents the product and is found in home delivery There are so many types it's hard to say One of them is Amazon's good store The store goes where it is time for someone to deliver and get a good quality wife

My favorite choice is Jumia. You can easily navigate the site and their payments methods are flexible. Amazon is great too but I will choose Jumia over it anytime anyday.
And who will wanna miss amazing prices on Jumia
Post automatically merged:

You can't compare Amazon and jumia together. Amazon runs a global delivering service while jumia is just some few countries within Africa or so. If I am wrong, you can correct me. Make your research.

They are so many online business or store that is marketing online but the one I am proud of is jumia. You can find any thin you want from there and on top there delivery is perfect as far as you have place an other from them and it's been verified by them

The only online store that I use is jumia. I find pretty much all I need in their store so I don't need multiple online stores. Their customer service is also too notch, their delivery is always on time. The only thing they need to improve on is their products. Most vendors are selling things that are of low quality. They should look into that.

Shop online, buy now and pay in cash
Goto.com.pk has made online shopping easier in Pakistan. We bring you the convenience of shopping for electronics, smart phones, mobiles, home ...
Online grocery store

My best online store is jumia for house equipments while i prefer to use slot for the purchase of phone because of their phone and other things. I have used jumia and konga to buy things and haven't had any reason to complain about the goods I bought.

Online shopping websites are all over the place. A quick search will list more than you can count, but which online stores are actually the best?

Below are our picks for some of the best online shopping websites. You can find all sorts of things between these seven, from books and clothes to movies, handmade items, jewelry, tech...you name it.

Convenience is one of the best benefits of online shopping, and that's exactly what you'll get with these popular stores. So sit back and click through these sites to find that thing you've been wanting to get but haven't had time to leave the house for. Or, just have some fun with it and see which deals you can catch.

For my take on the subject at hand concerning the best online store I will choose, my choice will be Alibaba i think. I have experienced the way and manner they are when it come to efficiency and timlyness in sending one's order on their shop. It is very splendid

Jumia is the best for me. It offers over 600,000 products and services. Their service delivery is very impressive and they also make sure that the goods your buying are genuine and sold to you at the best price.

Concerning the best online store. Well, I feel Amazon to be the best online store but the shipping fee down to my country is quite expensive. But here in my country, jumia is the best online platform that people patronize well because it is flexible and they have nice offers though they do some funny deliveries

The best online store I have used is jumia jumia is a solution solver I have bought many things via jumia the application is very very easy to use making payment online is also very easy returning on wanted goods is at the same time very easy whenever you return any unwanted goods they refund your money back to you in full jumia is one of the best online storek

The best online store being used in Nigeria presently is jumia because they deliver your products door-to-door and you get exactly what you ordered for however most people say Amazon is the best but it doesn't function in Nigeria.

I did not use them so far but i heard a lot of about them My friends uses this a lot. They shop there dresses shoes and also accessories of mobile phones. So my favorite is Draz and Amazon because both deliver everything . And there delivery is on time.

I think when you come local to Nigeria, then jumia should be leading the way. Jumia is constantly improving their platform and making innovations on it. Going globally, it should Amazon, eBay, Ali Express.
Post automatically merged:

I think when you come local to Nigeria, then jumia should be leading the way. Jumia is constantly improving their platform and making innovations on it. Going globally, it should Amazon, eBay, Ali Express.

In Nigeria I think jumia definitely one of the best if not the best. There are others like konga and so many of them. Amazon is also one of my best when it comes to buying of books and other stuffs. online stores has provided they have a new for people to buy things online and get it delivered to them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back