What's new

Best online payment system

If the amount for the fees is reasonable sending funds fro skrill to skrill,then that is quite okay for me because all that I will have to do is look for an exchange site to get my local currency.
That's one of the things that takes higher fees on Skrill, to exchange between currencies. I think the fee just for currency exchange is around 4%. For sending between users I think it's 1%

PayPal is the most popular payment systeme so i would go for it . But there are some other good stystemes as well but i used PayPal my entire life and sence i never had a prblm with it i'll keep dealing with it

PayPal is the most popular payment systeme so i would go for it . But there are some other good stystemes as well but i used PayPal my entire life and sence i never had a prblm with it i'll keep dealing with it
It is no doubt a very reliable and secure payment gateway but since many people are restricted from using the site they just opts for a better option.

If your running a website and the site is your main or side income, what's your favourite online payment system? Mine is PayPal. It supports all credit and debit cards internationally and it is trusted by millions across the world. On the otherhand, PayPal is a pain in the backside when it comes to fees and account limits. What payment processor do you use for your online-website?
PayPal is my favorite.

If your running a website and the site is your main or side income, what's your favourite online payment system? Mine is PayPal. It supports all credit and debit cards internationally and it is trusted by millions across the world. On the otherhand, PayPal is a pain in the backside when it comes to fees and account limits. What payment processor do you use for your online-website?

Mine is Paypal too. I also use payeer but only for Russian ptc / surf sites. most use paypal.

bitcoin is the best payment option cos it is fast and easy and you can send it to anyone around the world but I also use payeer

I think PayPal still remain the best payment to use on any platforms, considering thier wide range of super features

No doubt PayPal is the best online payment method, however, it is restricted in my country so we try other options like payeer or payoneer. But personally I prefer to be paid in crypto because it is easier for me to convert it to my local currency.

PayPal is very reliable and secure method for the online transactions, but unfortunately PayPal account is banned in Pakistan, so i always prefer to use different crypto wallets for online transactions. E,g i mostly used Payeer wallet for this purpose.

The best online means of payment is undoubtedly PayPal. PayPal is the most widely used online means of payment because it is very reliable, affordable and a very fast means of payment. It is considered as the best online payment means at the moment

if I cannot be paid in my local currency then the next best way for me to be paid that I prefer is cryptocurrency. Although many people are saying PayPal, but it is not available in Nigeria. Another option for me could be payeer.

I can always say that the PayPal is still the best among others payment method, because it's acceptable in any country globally. PayPal is faster in terms of send or receive of payment from any where to any place in the world.

For one to become fruitful in whatever kind of online transaction one is incorporating into one's we site, you should really consider the spread in the use of such payment system. I'll always go with PayPal.

I have said this so many times. Yes we can all say that Paypal is the best. But did you consider your experience with them? How about the restrictions they make on your account every now and then? We all really need an option to Paypal, and that other payment companies should try and challenge them. We only say Paypal is the best, because of it's availability in many countries and internet platforms. We don't actually have a choice.

there are a lot of online payment system that favours certain people depending on the country the person existed if you are in Africa then obviously the best payment method for me or you that is in Africa should be bitcoins and other cryptocurrency but if you are in the western country I think the best way you can get your money online is through PayPal account or bitcoins also because bitcoins mode of payment is a general and the most accepted online mode of payment,for you to decide which one is suitable it depends on the country of origin of an individual.

PayPal is the best method of payment every where in the world but they are very strict when it comes to restrictions of some African countries. But bitcoin is another payment system that I like again which it doesn't have restrictions and it's very easy to use. Also very fast in terms of making transactions.

The best online payment medium is Bitcoin and other crypto currencies wallet. This means of payment also has the tendency of increasing in values. At the moment only PayPal can be another good option for online payment

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back