What's new

Best online payment system

Their are many payment system but among all PayPal is most secure, popular and widely accepted payment option and now a days many online stores accepting PayPal as payment option which gives extra security.

Their are many payment system but among all PayPal is most secure, popular and widely accepted payment option and now a days many online stores accepting PayPal as payment option which gives extra security.
Yeah I think you are right, PayPal is still one of the best, and it's accepted almost in all countries. And it's also relatively secured too

Looking into launching my first ecommerce site, hosted on shopify. I’m going to go for both paypal and credit card for starters and see what feedback I’ll get. I have some friends that still don’t have a paypal account and don’t plan on signing up for one so…

PayPal, available in every country just about all counties, and it's one of the safest options out there. In terms, it's easy and fast, plus it exchanges. Yet you do have fees that you have to keep in mind. I use PayPal for most online things, even buying steam games.

PayPal, available in every country just about all counties, and it's one of the safest options out there. In terms, it's easy and fast, plus it exchanges. Yet you do have fees that you have to keep in mind. I use PayPal for most online things, even buying steam games.
PayPal is good and all but it's not available in most countries, especially in Africa, Nigeria that I'm from. I don't know why they restricted us

There is not a best one, all of them are used onproper channels, so this thread withthe answers it is subjective. I think it is just an extra thread to grind biznotes, does not help anyone with information it just makes other pick something over another, I would honestly suggest if we all want to win to choose quality over quantity.

I prefer Bitcoin of a the methods of payment. PayPal would have been good if not for their strict terms and their not allowing us to receive payment in my country.

For me the best payment system is bitcoin or crypto payments. It is way more convenient and no thanks to PayPal that does not support us to receive funds.

Paypal, Payeer are my best online payments systems, I prefer Paypal for safety and shop from the internet and Payeer for simple transaction due to low fees there^^;

I agree with PayPal, but in my case it works better with Airtm, with this I can collect money from different wallets, even from PayPal and transfer it to my bank account, without any inconvenience

I will prefer skrill payment system because it is much easier for me for ecurrencies, other option is Crypto Currencies bitcoin most especially.
I have always heard bogus stories about skrill and high fees. Are they untrue?

They have higher fee when you want to withdraw directly to your bank but it is very much easier to sell to reliable Exchangers in my country and it doesn't have limitations like paypal.
Alright! I understand now. I have been reluctant to use Skrill simply because of all I have read and hears people say about it. I'd likely consider it again.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back