What's new

Best online payment system

Alright! I understand now. I have been reluctant to use Skrill simply because of all I have read and hears people say about it. I'd likely consider it again.
It is very good , just know the best method to use so that you will safe yourself from huge transactions fee, the good part is that it has no limitations for Nigerians.

It is very good , just know the best method to use so that you will safe yourself from huge transactions fee, the good part is that it has no limitations for Nigerians.
Okay! Thanks. The no limitations part for Nigerians is good to know.

I have always heard bogus stories about skrill and high fees. Are they untrue?
If you are working with low amounts of money the fees might seem high but for withdrawals for example they have fixed fees for regardless of the amount of money you withdraw you pay the same fee.

Really depends where you are and the availability. In my country I think paystack is the best paying system
I wouldn't know if any online site uses paystack to pay members at the moment, in my country paystack is used by companies and government agaencies for online transaction

I wouldn't know if any online site uses paystack to pay members at the moment, in my country paystack is used by companies and government agaencies for online transaction
Of course, alot of online websites uses it, alot, especially in Nigeria and Africa at large, they have up to 600,000 customers in Africa.

Of course, alot of online websites uses it, alot, especially in Nigeria and Africa at large, they have up to 600,000 customers in Africa.
Now it has been bought they may likely expand their customer base to serve more countries, there is money in the information technology if one is able to carve a niche for himself or herself.

Now it has been bought they may likely expand their customer base to serve more countries, there is money in the information technology if one is able to carve a niche for himself or herself.
Exactly, they will get more outreach but unfortunately it will be under the name stripe, they only use the name paystack only in Africa for now.

Exactly, they will get more outreach but unfortunately it will be under the name stripe, they only use the name paystack only in Africa for now.
Yeah may in the long run the name will be changed to stripe and if it does stripe will automatically be available in Nigeria, it plus to Nigerians.

Yeah may in the long run the name will be changed to stripe and if it does stripe will automatically be available in Nigeria, it plus to Nigerians.
Yeah and that's a plus for Africa, because one one of the problems we face in international markets/space is the use of payment system.

Bitcoin is the best for me as PayPal which could have been is not available in my country. Also I can convert it easily to fiat currency without restrictions as in Paypal

I will prefer skrill payment system because it is much easier for me for ecurrencies, other option is Crypto Currencies bitcoin most especially.
the high fees problems let me delete my Skrill account before years, how do you see this issue?

I prefer Cryptocurrency payment options, cos PayPal is not supported in my country. If not PayPal could've been wonderful had it been it was limited in some countries.

It is not a nice idea to delete.The higher fee when sending funds skrill to skrill or when you want to convert your skrill to your local currency?

i think when he want to convert skrill -> local currency. skrill -> skrill i think is free.

Using a Skrill wallet to pay online at a merchant that accepts Skrill is free
Sending money to an international bank account through the Skrill money transfer service is free of charge
Receiving money in your Skrill account is free

It is not a nice idea to delete.The higher fee when sending funds skrill to skrill or when you want to convert your skrill to your local currency?
When sending funds to my local currency (fees are really high) that's why now I only use PayPal for that.

If you are working with low amounts of money the fees might seem high but for withdrawals for example they have fixed fees for regardless of the amount of money you withdraw you pay the same fee.
If the amount for the fees is reasonable sending funds fro skrill to skrill,then that is quite okay for me because all that I will have to do is look for an exchange site to get my local currency.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back