What's new

Best online businesses to pull inspiration from?

Amazon Kindle publishing is one of the best businesses you can make some tangible amount of money from on the internet currently. You can venture into it and become successful if you have the necessary knowledge.
There are quite a lot of online business platforms to draw inspiration and motivation from. Amazon is one of them and you can earn so much from it.

There are quite a lot of online business platforms to draw inspiration and motivation from. Amazon is one of them and you can earn so much from it.
Probably, publishing books on Amazon is one of the businesses you can make a lot of money from on the internet presently
there are people making thousands of Dollars there every single month.

Probably, publishing books on Amazon is one of the businesses you can make a lot of money from on the internet presently
there are people making thousands of Dollars there every single month.
Many people have given very positive reviews about Amazon. I think it is one of the best platforms for publishing articles or books to global audience.

Presently, the online business that excites me, is forex trading. The market analysis in the forex market excites me a lot because I love to learn new things and I've been making little gains in forex.
There are thousands of online businesses one can do to make money online, for me like Bitcoin trading and other businesses one can do to start making good money, forex trading is also good to go into.

Many people have given very positive reviews about Amazon. I think it is one of the best platforms for publishing articles or books to global audience.
Amazon is probably one of the biggest platform if not the biggest platform on the internet. There are people who make money offering micro jobs and that one is called Amazon mechanical Turk. There are also people who make money publishing their books which is called Amazon Kindle publishing. There are also people who promote affiliate products and they are called Amazon affiliates.

Warren Buffet is a very corrupted man. I get why people look up to him and everything for his gains but he did some very dirty stuff!
i guess you have your point for labelling him ( Warren Buffet ) as a corrupt man due to your reason best known to you , but i don't really think the man is corrupt corrupt we think l

Amazon is probably one of the biggest platform if not the biggest platform on the internet. There are people who make money offering micro jobs and that one is called Amazon mechanical Turk. There are also people who make money publishing their books which is called Amazon Kindle publishing. There are also people who promote affiliate products and they are called Amazon affiliates.
Amazon has made a name for itself as one of the best digital platforms out there. There are others you could draw inspiration from such as Facebook and Microsoft too.

Amazon has made a name for itself as one of the best digital platforms out there. There are others you could draw inspiration from such as Facebook and Microsoft too.
Facebook is also a very successful platform and they're probably the biggest social Media platform on the internet. they also have WhatsApp and Instagram and others. So I think they don't need to draw any inspiration from Amazon because they are already very big.

The very best business which I see now onlline which can bring me more money is affiliate marketing if you are into affiliate marketing you can make alot of money if you have good traffic.

Traffic is the best way which anyone can use to generate sales and affiliate marketing is very good business opportunity

There are alot of online businesses one can go into when you have the capital like the one you mentioned is very good one going into such business, is really a best business you should go into when you have the money.
Actually running an online business is really good and alot of profit is attached to it most especially when you have the investment fund. Alot of people are not scared of the fund but how can you run the business. do you have the required skills?

Facebook is also a very successful platform and they're probably the biggest social Media platform on the internet. they also have WhatsApp and Instagram and others. So I think they don't need to draw any inspiration from Amazon because they are already very big.
Yeah I know they are two big platforms presently. But I feel Facebook is really doing more to increase the range of services it offers as compared to Amazon.

Yeah I know they are two big platforms presently. But I feel Facebook is really doing more to increase the range of services it offers as compared to Amazon.
Yes I have noticed this too. Facebook have actually made constant improvements along the years and that is why they are still relevant till now.

Okay, I understand what you meant. Actually Facebook is trying as much as possible to increase their services even though it is a social Media platform unlike Amazon. There is a Facebook marketplace whereby people buy and sell stuffs and I think that is a welcome development

Actually there is quite a number of online business stuffs that are very profitable and all can be done at the comfort of your home.You can also engage into ebay business most especially when you have the knowledge required.

i guess you have your point for labelling him ( Warren Buffet ) as a corrupt man due to your reason best known to you , but i don't really think the man is corrupt corrupt we think l

There are a lot of videos that point out the things he has done. We like to think investors are just intelligent people, maybe lucky with money... But you do not get super wealthy without some level of manipulation, greed, corruption, or theft.

There is a business of somebody who was providing liquidity to businesses even though you started from a very small amount of money that I have picked inspiration from.
That is a very good aspect of business especially to fund prospective business venture that requires cash to fund,but one thing about these type of business is that one need to put a good mechanism on how to recover the money back.

Forum sites is one of the best way to pull inspiration from because you will always have target fornthe days and for the week , and working towards the target is very inspiring ,

It depends on whether I would already have an idea about the niche(s) I am interested in. If I had an idea, I would look at as many businesses in the niche as possible to get ideas and inspiration.

It depends on whether I would already have an idea about the niche(s) I am interested in. If I had an idea, I would look at as many businesses in the niche as possible to get ideas and inspiration.
I understand your point. You need to identify an area of business that you are passionate about and then model your business after a successful venture in that particular area

I understand your point. You need to identify an area of business that you are passionate about and then model your business after a successful venture in that particular area
Yes, you just have to avoid completely copying things - doing research about other businesses is also useful for finding an edge, coming up with something that is missing from other ventures or something that could make you unique.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back