What's new

Best online businesses to pull inspiration from?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
There are a lot of different businesses online these days. Small ones, big ones, corporate ones, and ones that work off established websites like eBay, Amazon, and Etsy.

When it comes to starting your own online business, whether you have started one or are looking to start one, what online businesses would you pull inspiration from?

There are a lot of different businesses online these days. Small ones, big ones, corporate ones, and ones that work off established websites like eBay, Amazon, and Etsy.

When it comes to starting your own online business, whether you have started one or are looking to start one, what online businesses would you pull inspiration from?
I think you have already mentioned the leading and most popular ones. However on the local scene, I would like to start a platform like Jiji where I can list items for sale and also create room for buyers to meet sellers.

Presently, the online business that excites me, is forex trading. The market analysis in the forex market excites me a lot because I love to learn new things and I've been making little gains in forex.

I think you have already mentioned the leading and most popular ones. However on the local scene, I would like to start a platform like Jiji where I can list items for sale and also create room for buyers to meet sellers.
Those are platforms though. I mean unless you plan on doing a platformer business, I was talking specifically about businesses that stand alone on their own. Does that make sense?

Those are platforms though. I mean unless you plan on doing a platformer business, I was talking specifically about businesses that stand alone on their own. Does that make sense?
Okay, I understand your point now. I seemed to have misunderstood you initially when you made you expressed your view. Do you have any business platform in mind?

Okay, I understand your point now. I seemed to have misunderstood you initially when you made you expressed your view. Do you have any business platform in mind?
For me, I look up to businesses that mainly function online as a standalone start-up that was made successful. One of my favorites is Nuts.com

They are family owned and operated and have had amazing success selling their nuts, seeds, and other items. They are very friendly and treat their customers like family.

Another one is Chewy.com - this one continues to impress me. They actually send out birthday cards for pets and even sent me a painting of one of my cats. I was floored when I got that in the mail. Just a way of saying they value me as a customer.

Well if you are talking about online businesses there are a lot of them right now and most people that usually go online knows about them and some of the online businesses are affiliate marketing, working on Amazon's to get paid by writing for summarising books.

Well I will consider ebay as one of the best to for inspiration thkugh I dont know much about how it workes, but simply because you get to meet new people relate and learn from them.

Well I will consider ebay as one of the best to for inspiration thkugh I dont know much about how it workes, but simply because you get to meet new people relate and learn from them.
I still remember when eBay launched and how revolutionary it was. It is crazy how far we have come since then when it comes to online shopping.

Two businesses stand out for me - Amazon and Tesla. These guys built empires that are still standing based on the principle of meeting customer needs which I've come to realize is the best bet for any business that's aiming to be successful.

There are alot of online businesses one can go into when you have the capital like the one you mentioned is very good one going into such business, is really a best business you should go into when you have the money.

Though there are lots of online busineses that are offering perfect services to their various customers,for me personally i would like to choose konga,because of their good customer care and services,expecially on delivery.

Though there are lots of online busineses that are offering perfect services to their various customers,for me personally i would like to choose konga,because of their good customer care and services,expecially on delivery.
I have heard good things about that one so that is a good choice! I know customer service is really important and plays a huge factor in where people spend their money.

Presently, the online business that excites me, is forex trading. The market analysis in the forex market excites me a lot because I love to learn new things and I've been making little gains in forex.
Forex trading is a good online platform but I don't really draw inspiration from it. The market is unstable most times and it is not really advisable to tell people to engage in it.

I have heard good things about that one so that is a good choice! I know customer service is really important and plays a huge factor in where people spend their money.
That is just one thing business owners that really understand how to retain customers usually concentrate on.because at the end of the day,customers usually remember how you make them feel when they patronise your business.

There is a business of somebody who was providing liquidity to businesses even though you started from a very small amount of money that I have picked inspiration from.

Well the only online businesses or work I like doing now because I get more inspiration is to be working on different post to pays forums, which if I do work very well I earn up to $4 a day.

i guess that Warren Buffet is a person who has inspired many people. However, I think that he was also one of the luckiest guys on Earth who made a good amount of money.

i guess that Warren Buffet is a person who has inspired many people. However, I think that he was also one of the luckiest guys on Earth who made a good amount of money.
Warren Buffet is a very corrupted man. I get why people look up to him and everything for his gains but he did some very dirty stuff!

Amazon Kindle publishing is one of the best businesses you can make some tangible amount of money from on the internet currently. You can venture into it and become successful if you have the necessary knowledge.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back