What's new

Best and easiest wallet for long term secure storage?

I personally prefer blockchain wallets to any other type of wallet as they are faster and more secure than other types of wallets, I haven't tried trust wallet before but I heard a rumour that it can be hacked, is this true?
So far I have not used any wallet, the ones I described above are because I have seen them highly recommended, that's why I asked you the question because I am looking for guidance for when I need to have it available.

WISE is a cutting-edge cryptocurrency that is built to be a highly secure store of value that can be easily staked to gain risk-free interest. Longer stakes, including shares, certificates of deposit, and time deposit bank accounts, provide higher yields.

So far I have not used any wallet, the ones I described above are because I have seen them highly recommended, that's why I asked you the question because I am looking for guidance for when I need to have it available.
I would not advise trust wallet but coinbase and blockchain is good you might want to check out coinbase because block chain transaction fee might be higher than coinbase.

I would not advise trust wallet but coinbase and blockchain is good you might want to check out coinbase because block chain transaction fee might be higher than coinbase.
Thanks @Eodine , I knew you would give me a concrete answer, I have a coinbase account that I have not used yet, but not blockchain, I will take into account your words and evaluate both to make the best decision.

Get yourself a trust wallet on playstore if you are using Google, it is the best cryptocurrency wallet that can never be hack,it doesn't have any link with the internet world like Gmail and phone number, only a secret code that is all.
Trustwallet is also recommended to me. But binance exchange site remains my favourite crypto exchanger based on how it is easy to use.

Trustwallet is also recommended to me. But binance exchange site remains my favourite crypto exchanger based on how it is easy to use.
Oh am surprised because alot of people seems to consider trust wallet as the simplest,am so surprised how you said the other way round, binance is difficult for me to understand.

I personally use trust wallet for storing my crypto for long term investment. Block chain is also one of the best. There are also several of them, even up to 1000 but I don't trust them totally.
Post automatically merged:

I personally use trust wallet for storing my crypto for long term investment. Block chain is also one of the best. There are also several of them, even up to 1000 but I don't trust them totally.

There are hundreds of crypto wallets that are popping around every now and then and it is safe to me that you use binance based on experience. Block chain wallet has also been existing for some time now . you can also use coin base.

Although,there are numerous walles where you can store your crypto currencies but not all are reliable. But I can advise you go for luno wallet,it is tested and trusted
I Think its available in country ,such as Nigeria and others so i would also go for luno, if i had the given opportunity to store my crypto

Concerning the best and easiest wallet for long term secure storage. Well, I believe there are numerous crypto currency wallet in existence today, it is dependent on which one an individual uses and trust also. I make use of the luno and roqqu wallet and am Satisfied with their services as no case of insecurities and hacking has been experienced

Concerning the best and easiest wallet for long term secure storage. Well, I believe there are numerous crypto currency wallet in existence today, it is dependent on which one an individual uses and trust also. I make use of the luno and roqqu wallet and am Satisfied with their services as no case of insecurities and hacking has been experienced
I have once use rokku app and i think their service is okay only that luno trading fee is more compared to other coins i have made use of

The trust wallet that I have come to like and have been using for all these years will be in top lists of wallet to save your coins by me. Very very safe and secured

They are lots of wallets, block chain wallet,binance wallet and coinbase wallet,I prefer binance wallet because I can easily converts the fund to binance coin to run trading.

If you want to hold a cryptocurrency for a long time in a secured wallet, you should be thinking of using the trust wallet for such. It is a proven wallet that has no history of hack too

I have heard positive reviews on trust wallets,blockchain and also coinbase wallets as safe and secure means for cryptocurrency keeps but i make use of only binance gor now.

If you're looking for more security to your crypto assets, you should go for hardware crypto wallet and control your funds on your own. But if you're looking for the best software wallet, binance is the best.

There are many wallet to keep our digital currency it depends on your preferences and choices. I prefer to use trust wallet for keeping and holding of most of my cryptocurrency because it is free from bugs with regular updates.

Well I make use of trust wallet to store a coin like cake and bnb even bitcoins for long-term investment ,a coin like ripple is the one I will never store in a cryptocurrency wallet like trust wallet because of the charges that follows it as a result of these i only store it in binance.
Post automatically merged:

Blockchain is one of the best cryptocurrency wallet you should consider, it has all the necessary security measure that is capable of protecting your coin for a very long time, trust wallet is also the best because that's the one I'm using.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back