What's new

Best and easiest wallet for long term secure storage?

Some people I have said they are using VPN proxy to gain access to using Coinbase but I always tell them to stop doing such as it's against their policy and it may get their account banned and they lose their money and cryptocurrency.
Yeah, using VPN to access highly secured sites like coinbase is really dangerous and as you said can get their accounts banned without their notice someday and that means all their funds and efforts are wasted. As at now, the best we can do is just to hope they extend their services over here some day and when that time comes, we will also be enjoying same privileges.

Best Bitcoin Wallets of 2021

Exodus: Best Hot Wallet for Beginners.

Electrum: Best Hot Wallet for Advanced Users.

Mycelium: Best Hot Wallet for Mobile Users.

Ledger Nano X: Best Hardware Wallet (Cold Wallet)

Trezor Model T: Best Hardware Wallet For a Large Number of Cryptocurrencies (Cold Wallet)What is a cryptocurrency wallet?

Desktop wallet. ...

Hardware wallet. ...

Paper wallet. ...

Jaxx. ...

Exodus. ...

Ledger. ...

Trezor. Trezor is a hardware wallet that supports around 14 cryptocurrencies and is one of the most secure wallets on the market. ...

Coinpayments. This web-based wallet allows you to store more than 900 cryptocurrencies.

I can not advise you to be using online wallet because is very dangerous, it may not able to enough from fraudster. I will advise you to be using blockchain as the best Wallet to be using to save your money, blockchain is the only trustworthy wallet I can recommend for you.

I heard about trustwallet that it secure your storage safetly .
Mostly people are using different trust like change wallets so safe their exchanges so personally i will prefer you to join trustwallet to safe your coins.

What are the best wallets (not hardware wallets) to store crypto for long term, in your opinion?
Storing in software wallets for a long term is quite dangerous but If I had to choose only from software wallets then I think that the main wallets that I would choose from would probably be the bitpay wallet and the exodus wallet because they are quite secure and exodus offers you a lot for different coins as well so if you are looking to store more than one coin you can do so in the same wallet for easy management.

i would say coinbase and payeer maybe, although, there is a chance for losing the whole wallet due to how securised is the wallet there, you are pushed to enable the 2 factors authentifications, it exists on payeer too in case you use fiat currencies too

What are the best wallets (not hardware wallets) to store crypto for long term, in your opinion?
I will personally recommend no other wallet but block chain. This wallet is so safe and secure to use. Just make sure you keep your password and seed phrase very well and carefully. you have nothing to worry about. your bitcoin is totally safe from any scammer. I'm enjoying this BlockChain app

Luno wallet provides a very strong protection for your account of which you cannot find elsewhere, I have been using this platform to store my cryptocurrencies and I have never had any issue with it. The most captivating aspect of it is the easy operation and navigation of their wallets, it's second to none.

I think you should try using Luno, to me they are the most secured and they have many verification process and they are very secured. I have been using luno for a long time now and I haven't had any issues and think you should also try block chain, they are also reliable but luno is my number one when it comes to coin wallet

As far as is know you can use different crypto currency exchange platform to store your crypto coin since almost all the platform are now using two factor authentication to secure all customers wallet and its not easy for any hackers to hack into any platform to take people's money. So you can use any of them like binance, blockchain and crypto.com

I think the best and easiest cryptocurrency wallet to store cryptocurrency coins over a long time that is also secure would be blockchain wallet. With the many wallets all around the place now, it is easier to fall in the wrong hands and blame oneself for going wrong and trusting this new wallets. Blockchain is one of the oldest micro wallet exchange platform still around today. It is legit, trusted, reliable, and secure to transact on Cryptocurrency.

Block chain wallets and coinbase are examples of a good wallet you can use to store crypto currency for a long term purpose as they are secure and process your payment fast when you need them.

If you want a secure wallet i can recommend to you is trust wallet it is very secured because it uses twelve words seed phrase. But if you don't want trust wallet you can use other wallet with two factor authentication or any other security measures.

Personally I don't use Luno for forex trading but I use luno app or luno wallet to store my cryptocurrency, be it bitcoin, ethereum... Luno also entails buying and selling of crypto currency, but you also have to to Verify your account on Luno to perform this services. You can also use coinbase or trust wallet

Well I am using Payeer, anyway the utilization of Blockchain is certainly more mainstream. In any case, I don't incline toward this last especially because of an excessive number of confirmations needed, prior to having the option to work by trading with crypto.

I prefer Block chain for this kind of job. Use block chain for peace of mind. Nothing will affect your fund negatively. Block chain is good.

Block chain wallets and coinbase are examples of a good wallet you can use to store crypto currency for a long term purpose as they are secure and process your payment fast when you need them.
Blockchain wallets and coinbase, which one do you think is the most recommendable, can you give me any specific one, here you mention a lot coinbase, blockchain, Trustwallet and payeer, have you used any of the above?

Get yourself a trust wallet on playstore if you are using Google, it is the best cryptocurrency wallet that can never be hack,it doesn't have any link with the internet world like Gmail and phone number, only a secret code that is all.

I have been using binannce for quite some time now and I have not experience any issue, also sometimes I use luno and the two are working perfectly for me

Blockchain wallets and coinbase, which one do you think is the most recommendable, can you give me any specific one, here you mention a lot coinbase, blockchain, Trustwallet and payeer, have you used any of the above?
I personally prefer blockchain wallets to any other type of wallet as they are faster and more secure than other types of wallets, I haven't tried trust wallet before but I heard a rumour that it can be hacked, is this true?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back