What's new

Best and easiest wallet for long term secure storage?

I've been using blockchain wallet for a long time and it's probably one of the best out there.
I think the use of blockchain as a means of storing your cryptocurency is a good avenue to save your coin,that is the medium i have been making use of to keep my cryptocurency,I just like the structure being that it can be very difficult to compromse.

I think I will go for Binance. Although I just began to use it a few months ago as I needed to make some deposit. It's really safe and secured. Not so much a fan of wallet and the likes.

I think trust wallet is one of the best wallets in which you can use to store your cryptocurrency safely but you need to write down the phrases in order not to forget it.

I only many accounts on different exchange/wallet sites. But at the moment is just Binance exchange. Their is no need running up and down.

What are the best wallets (not hardware wallets) to store crypto for long term, in your opinion?
At first I don't like hardware wallet because I don't see them that secure. The best wallets are offline wallet. Trustwalllet and coinomi wallet are the best. But the most secured wallet is coinomi wallet

To me, most popular crypto wallet exchanger are safe and secure the likes of binance, block chain, coinbase and even roqqu have good security measures

My own opinion on the subject of what is the best and safest wallet to keep your cryptocurrency will be the trust wallet. I choose trust wallet because, so far, it has not been reported to have been hacked before till today

It depends on your location, and if your government does approved it
But here in Nigeria, the best for now is Binance being that the government has banned local banks from engaging in crypto related transaction.
Before the ban, the best wallet for storing crypto in Nigeria was Luno, but since it has no p2p trading platform which enables you to sell off your coin if you wish to, a lot of people switched to Binance.
But if you still want to safe s long term, you could still keep it in Luno and hope for a better move by the government I the years to come

I think you should opt for binance. I don't know the kind of wallet they operate exactly, but I have been using them to store my coins for a pretty long while now.

I used binance to buy most of my cryptocurrency because it is one of the most trusted cryptocurrency exchanges, I used trust wallet to store most of my cryptocurrency for long-term investment. It depends on what you want to do with it.

There are hundreds of wallet out there that you can use to store your cryptocurrency but based on experience I will advise you to use trust wallet but make sure that you keep your seed phrase very secure.

For a long term saving of crypto I would recommend Trust wallet because it is generally accepted and the have a very good security system

If you want to keep your wallet for a long time then I think you should not to look in the direction of exchanges but instead you should put it in trust wallet but keep the seed phrase in a safe place.

Block chain, coin base, payeer, Luno or even Binance are all good wallet to use. Although I don't know how its volatility.

Blockchain will be better for saving your bitcoin online, but I don't think savings online will be a great idea, because there is a high possibility of hacking it, I don't normally save things online.

Block chain, coin base, payeer, Luno or even Binance are all good wallet to use. Although I don't know how its volatility.
Wallets don't have volatility,it is only cryptocurrencies that are volatile. You relate to security, transactions fee, speed and number of coins.

If you want to store crypto currencies for a long term but you do not want to spend money on hardware wallet, you can try desktop wallet. Do not use exchanges and online wallets.

All the wallets are easy to login to, if you are familiar with them. For me, I will prefer luno wallet. Its easy to acess with great security checks and it's withdrawal is almost immediately
I think from my own observation one should stick to what wallet really suits him,i personally have some couple of wallet that i operate with,and i usually have the ones i trade with and save and buy as well.

Based on my experience , Trust Wallet is the best wallet for now , though it has no option for direct conversion to local currency , but it supports erc-20 and collectibles ,and the security is tight

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back