What's new

Best and easiest wallet for long term secure storage?

I think you should try use block chain wallet it has been existing for a long time and till now that's what am using to store some bit co in in case of flunctuations

Never use an online wallet to store bitcoin it's too risky it's better to use bitcoin wallet or electrum wallet both are good since you don't
want hardware wallets but don't keep your BTC for long time in exchanges or any online wallet like coinbase and blockchain

Never use an online wallet to store bitcoin it's too risky it's better to use bitcoin wallet or electrum wallet both are good since you don't
want hardware wallets but don't keep your BTC for long time in exchanges or any online wallet like coinbase and blockchain
I think he is looking for an online wallet that can act like an offline wallet , that's why its better for him to use blockchain wallet or any other regulated wallet

if you want to be safe forever and without problems, use Blockchain and the second coinbase, there are +1000 new wallets but don't trust and hold your money there

I think blockchain would be the right wallet, the most reliable. So you can sleep peacefully and without worry

There are some really good ones, use coinbase or use luno which I personally use, it's safe and reliable

I agree i've lost 1900$ because of an online wallet . Sence then i use offline wallet more often .. it's safe and no risk on it.

What are the best wallets (not hardware wallets) to store crypto for long term, in your opinion?
For now, you can think of hot wallets as a less secure way to make transactions quickly and cold wallets as a safer way to store for longer periods, although we recommend that you fully understand these concepts before the wallet, as secure storage is key.

The best wallet
Mycelium: Best o wallet for cell phone users
Ledger Nano X: Best Hardware Wallet
Trezor Model T: Best hardware wallet for a large number of cryptocurrencie

What are the best wallets (not hardware wallets) to store crypto for long term, in your opinion?
I personally use trust wallet. I have searched about it and found it good for me. So I will suggest trustwallet to hold Cryptocurrencies for long time.

According to my personal opinion binance is the best wallet for storing crypto for a long time. It have kow your customer verification so that your wallet is safe. Because it is attached with your personal document.
Another beautiful thing of this violet is that you can purchase cryptocurrency from your credit card or other methods by using failed currency.
If you are living in any country you can use your own currency to buy cryptocurrency in binance so I will always prefer this wallet.

Based on my experience , Trust Wallet is the best wallet for now , though it has no option for direct conversion to local currency , but it supports erc-20 and collectibles ,and the security is tight

I make use of quidax and it has never dissapointed me, the crypto wallet is secure, buying, selling and depositing has no stress and withdrawing to your local bank is swift.

All the wallets are easy to login to, if you are familiar with them. For me, I will prefer luno wallet. Its easy to acess with great security checks and it's withdrawal is almost immediately

Well, I personally use Payeer, however the use of Blockchain is definitely more popular.
But I don't prefer this last very much due to too many verifications required, before being able to work by trading with crypto.

Although,there are numerous walles where you can store your crypto currencies but not all are reliable. But I can advise you go for luno wallet,it is tested and trusted

Blockchain is one of the oldest micro wallet exchange platform still around today. It is legit, trusted, reliable, and secure to transact on Cryptocurrency. But I prefer using luno, bundle Africa, nairaex, and coinbase, binance etc. To store, receive, send, and trade Cryptocurrency.

With the many wallets all around the place now, it is easier to fall in the wrong hands and blame oneself for going wrong. I almost cried last month when I transfered newly acquired trons into a certain wallet. I saw the the notification that trons were transfered out from the initial wallet and also in the new one that they came in. And while still reviewing the notification, within 2 secs, I got another notification that the trons worth 50,000 naira were gone into an account I know not. Just 2 secs after it came in! I tried to hold the tears. Couldn't trace even the wallet address it went to. So so strange but a very hard lesson! Block chain is a good choice! Use it & know peace!

you can make a free cold wallet on your pc without a hardware wallet, this is probably the safes way you can store bitcoin without a hardware wallet, to get you started i suggest reading through this article from bitcoin.com, it should give you enough info for you to create your own paper wallet, and once you do want to send crypto from the address to another one you can import your private key on an online wallet.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back