What's new

Best and easiest wallet for long term secure storage?

Well there is basically two type of wallet one is software wallet and other one is hardware wallet. So if you store small amount of crypto and want software wallet then I would suggest you binance, coinbase etc but if you want to store big amount just like you want to store bitcoin then I suggest you hardware wallet because it's always safe and secure.
Personally, I like using the software wallet because if it's flexibility and I can get to have access to a marketplace where I can buy crypto currency easily. The binance crypto currency exchange wallet is the number on that list for me.

The coinbase wallet is one of the wallets that I highly advise that you should try to keep especially if you are wanting to store your cryptocurrency for a very long time.

Best and easiest wallet that you can put your money on right now is the hardware wallet because it is safe from internet and also save from cyber criminals on the internet.

The easiest and safest wallet to save or store money is Binance, it is really save but really hard to register now, once you want to be a member, so that is why people do not actually patronize binance.

I have a cryptocurrency exchange that I use and it is been very rewarding for the past years . Binance is the name of the cryptocurrency exchange that I need and this exchange has proven quality.

Binance is the most popular . I use it most of the time for every of my crypto deal . You must verify it before you can even think of using it and their verification is a little bit difficult now but is very necessary .

In my opinion, the brokerage wallet are the ones that I prefer because they would give me the ability or the ease to liquidate my funds easily. This is basically why I prefer to use binance to keep my funds so as to ensure easy liquidation of my crypto assets.

Don't make the mistake of using online wallet to store your cryptocurrency for a very long time because those wallets can be compromised.

It is better for you to pay some money to get a hardware wallet in order to store your cryptocurrencies. It is probably the safest way of storing a cryptocurrency.

I have been using trust wallet for some time right now and it has become very good. It is something that I will be able to advise for anybody to start using especially as a beginner.

I make use of trust wallet and at the same time I make use of the binance platform ,I don't use binance for long-term purpose investment . I only use it to buy my favourite cryptocurrency and send it to trust wallet for long-term storage .

you can use trust wallet if you can't get an offline wallets.

What are the best wallets (not hardware wallets) to store crypto for long term, in your opinion?
Block chain wallet please. Just put in your coin there and be rest assured that you're safe. Have never heard them have issues of being hacked or scamming users

The best and long term secure wallet that one can save or store in is Binance. They are very unique, fast and granted in there transaction and business online.

Binance has proven to be one of the best and easiest wallet that you could keep your cryptocurrency asset for a very long time . This particular cryptocurrency exchange is probably the best in the world as we speak.

The only wallet that I can suggest for one as a long time secure storage is Binance because they are very strict when it comes to security issues and can hardly be ban in my country.

if you want to store your cryptocurrency for a very long time, I would recommend wallet on binance. if you open binance Wallet, you would be able to keep your cryptocurrency for a very long time because the cryptocurrency exchange has proven to be one of the best in the world.

Blockchain is one of the oldest micro wallet exchange platform still around today. It is legit, trusted, reliable, and secure to transact on Cryptocurrency. But I prefer using luno, bundle Africa, nairaex, and coinbase, binance etc. To store, receive, send, and trade Cryptocurrency.
When i first started the cryptocurency market i was making us eof luno for my trading,but when i discovered the lack of update in their sites and how it usually gives inacurate value i stoped using it,started using binance and coinbase.

When i first started the cryptocurency market i was making us eof luno for my trading,but when i discovered the lack of update in their sites and how it usually gives inacurate value i stoped using it,started using binance and coinbase.
Balance is now among the most popular here, it offers the best cryptocurrency activities. I mostly use it most of the time when I am interested to buy my favourite cryptocurrency. Are you still trading ?

Since I am enter in crypto field iam using metamask and trust wallet, these both wallets give me good experience, so my opinion is first use them, if you are not satisfied then move to other wallets, because in online there so many wallets exist, some wallets since they launch they are not hacked like block chain wallet.

If you intend to store large amount of cryptocurrency for long-term purposes it is important to use offline wallet. They are much more secure to store your cryptocurrencies.

In my opinion, the best wallets to store your crypto for long term are ones that you have full control over. I think it's important to remember that crypto is still a very new technology, and we don't know what will happen in the future. It's possible that some of these wallets will be hacked or compromised in some way, so it's best not to leave your coins in a place where you don't have full control over them.

For example, if you're using a centralized exchange like Binance or Coinbase, then someone else has full control over your coins, regardless of if they're stored in cold storage or not. If something happens with the exchange itself (like it gets hacked), then all of your coins could be lost. Similarly, if you're using a centralized wallet like Exodus or Electrum Wallet, then someone else has full control over your coins as well—in this case it would be whoever created those wallets.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back