What's new

Believe in love and first sight?

Exactly! There must be a good level of interaction with someone before you can start developing feelings for them. I don't understand how some people will be arguing that it is possible for them to fall in love with someone immediately they set their eyes on the person.

I think a person needs to get to know a stranger's character and inner person before they can honestly say they're in love with them. People who say that it was love at first sight often remind me of a teenage boy who meets a girl in high school and wants to marry her on the first day lol.

I think a person needs to get to know a stranger's character and inner person before they can honestly say they're in love with them. People who say that it was love at first sight often remind me of a teenage boy who meets a girl in high school and wants to marry her on the first day lol.

Yeah, that's right! It is something that commonly happens during high school because I can remember some of my classmates that had a crush on a girl on our first day at school. He kept on rambling about the girl being the woman of his dream and all that, saying he was going to marry her. They were not even in good times when we finish high school.

Most people really consider these love at first sight to be true. In my aspect, I call it like at first sight.

Whenever I meet someone at first sight and we get along quit well,my mind is gonna whisper telling me dude you like this person. Love is something that develops gradually for me. In conclude, for me likes gives birth to love.

Most people really consider these love at first sight to be true. In my aspect, I call it like at first sight.

Whenever I meet someone at first sight and we get along quit well,my mind is gonna whisper telling me dude you like this person. Love is something that develops gradually for me. In conclude, for me likes gives birth to love.

To me, it's not like but LUST at first sight. Like is very causal and it can happen with anyone in first contact. But when someone start blabbing about being in love with someone they just met, they are only thinking about having sex with the person period!!

Some people would claim that once their saw their current wife/ girlfriend for the first time they somehow knew she is the one and that they truly love her but personally I don't think it's true because how can you love someone if you don't even know him? you don't know his actions his attitude if you are truly attracted to him and if he loves you! and thats also important love is mutual not a single individual thing. Moreover falling in love is a process that may take months and even years only once your mind and body are truly connected to a person and you are sure that you are completing each other in every way and that it's all mutual and real and since it takes time and good work how is that possible to happen so fast in a first sight?

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back