Do you believe in life before death?

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$14.0100USD
Biznotes
We can call it many things, reincarnation, life after death, spiritual transcendence, going to paradise, or many other ways, but are you one of those who believe that after death there is something more? I definitely do, I don't think we just die and all our essence just disappears, what do you think?

When I was growing up, I was too inquisitive to know what it means for someone to stop breathing or stop walking. I was asking older people where do these people that stopped breathing always went to but I never get the answers that satisfies me. My plan and thinking back then was to stop breathing and check where these people normally goes🤔🤔

But now that I am older and more wiser than I was when I was a kid, I start believing that life doesn't just end because someone stopped breathing. I think there's more to life when one dies than when we are still breathing.

In my opinion, it is not quite so, for some reason it seems to me that something may happen after life, but before this, as far as I was concerned, nothing happened, but I could be wrong because we do not remember anything from birth, and it is possible that there was something before that, but nature erased it from of our memories

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back