Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I was just thinking about crypto and a question popped into my head. What if you were to purchase something at any store or shop, but lets say you get a bonus with each purchase, that bonus being cryptocurrency. Would you ever give out free crypto with a purchase? I think it could be a fun extra bonus for customers, and could be a way to push the crypto out there. What do you guys think?

I have been gifted crypto by a client that I wrote content for. He was wowed by the quality of my work and decided to gift me BNB. Personally, I don't see any difference between gifting one real money and gifting crypto. You can easily convert the crypto to money and spend it when you want.

It could be a very good thing, I think this has been offered by some exchanges with their crypto debit card, that is, cashback in cryptocurrencies if I'm not mistaken, it would be great if other merchants had some kind of cashback in cryptocurrencies, but it should be a merchant that supports cryptos and understands them.

Some shops include 10 % off for buying the product with cryptocurrency means if you pay with a regular payment method you pay the full invoice means such gifts exist for example, for wager 1000 $ purchases in cryptocurrency you will get 5 % extra off the rest of the month.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back