Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
If you're fully trained and certified in being a doctor, would you ever consider being a traveling doctor? One who comes door to door on request, and doesn't usually go in for office visits and such. I am curious if traveling doctors still exist like they did in the old days. I imagine some hospitals send out doctors and nurses to people. I know hospice exists and I imagine a lot of doctors/nurses travel out for those needs. But is it a lot of doctors that do this?

If you're fully trained and certified in being a doctor, would you ever consider being a traveling doctor? One who comes door to door on request, and doesn't usually go in for office visits and such. I am curious if traveling doctors still exist like they did in the old days. I imagine some hospitals send out doctors and nurses to people. I know hospice exists and I imagine a lot of doctors/nurses travel out for those needs. But is it a lot of doctors that do this?

I have heard that there are many professions that require you to take a doctor with you. This is because those professions could be quite dangerous and you may need medical help right away. This may also include jobs related to military as well. Soldiers may need medical attention.

In my home country, traveling doctors do not exist. You might be able to call some doctors for home services, but getting home services form doctors is also a very rare thing in our country. Since medical facilities are not available at home, it is discouraged to get home service.

I've not heard anything about travelling doctors whom how they work is by travelling from house to house. It doesn't sound like a work a professional doctor would take up. If you need doctor's services in my state, you go to where they see doctors and it's in the hospitals.

This is one opportunity that anyone is going to make a whole lot of money as a doctor. You know that there are a couple of doctors that feel like they are not bothered about doing one thing or another in terms of making it easier for the patients, but when we have doctors that can visit homes and all that, it will make the medical sector a better one.

I have noticed that there are many professions that require you to take a doctor with you. This is because those professions could be quite dangerous actually and you may need medical help right away. This may also include jobs related to military as well. Soldiers may need medical attention too for casualty.

I've not heard anything about travelling doctors whom how they work is by travelling from house to house. It doesn't sound like a work a professional doctor would take up. If you need doctor's services in my state, you go to where they see doctors and it's in the hospitals.

Travelling doctors are much common than you think. I have heard that there is a place called "snake island". The government of Brazil sends army to that island and the doctor may accompany that. Doctors travel with many officials in many different ways.

Travelling doctors are much common than you think. I have heard that there is a place called "snake island". The government of Brazil sends army to that island and the doctor may accompany that. Doctors travel with many officials in many different ways.
The only thing I've heard about travelling doctors is that they are the type of doctors someone goes to see before they travel to another country. You will need vaccination before you can be allowed to travel since COVID.
This is why cccording to the US Department for Health & Human Services, It’s important to get vaccinated at least 4 to 6 weeks before you travel. This is where the duty of a traveling doctor is recognised.

The medical centre is a very technical area and I believe that it is something that is usually paying very well for those that have the profession and qualification to work there. Should I happen to have the skill to be a doctor, there is no harm in working as a traveling doctor especially when I will always be in business of attending to those that are traveling from one country to another.

I have noticed that there are many professions that require you to take a doctor with you. This is because those professions could be quite dangerous actually and you may need medical help right away. This may also include jobs related to military as well. Soldiers may need medical attention too for casualty.

Those who are in sports make the same provisions for doctors too. There's risk of injuries in those sports with head injuries being the most deadly. If the person isn't attended to by a doctor on the spot, the person may die.

They call them MEDIC! Their services are always needed in any military camp or mission that is being carried out because there is always soldiers who are always going to need medical assistance from being injured in carrying out whatever mission they have been sent to. This is something that the government will not joke with when it comes to taking care of their army personnel.

The only thing I've heard about travelling doctors is that they are the type of doctors someone goes to see before they travel to another country. You will need vaccination before you can be allowed to travel since COVID.
This is why cccording to the US Department for Health & Human Services, It’s important to get vaccinated at least 4 to 6 weeks before you travel. This is where the duty of a traveling doctor is recognised.
They call them MEDIC! Their services are always needed in any military camp or mission that is being carried out because there is always soldiers who are always going to need medical assistance from being injured in carrying out whatever mission they have been sent to. This is something that the government will not joke with when it comes to taking care of their army personnel.

Indeed, the job of travelling doctor became mainstream during the Covid-19 period. At that time, many doctor used to work in many different places and they had to travel to many places. This required them to work extensively. They had a huge responsibility over their shoulders. Having said that, such kind of doctors are still quite common. for example, they work for army and other departments as well.

Indeed, the job of travelling doctor became mainstream during the Covid-19 period. At that time, many doctor used to work in many different places and they had to travel to many places. This required them to work extensively. They had a huge responsibility over their shoulders. Having said that, such kind of doctors are still quite common. for example, they work for army and other departments as well.

Health is something that can never be taken lightly especially when there is a condition that is going to implicate other people's health. This is the reason why the office of traveling doctors are always in demand to make sure that anyone who is moving from one place to another is always going to be certified of being in good health to avoid transmission of disease from one place to another.

Indeed, the job of travelling doctor became mainstream during the Covid-19 period.

Covid-19 was very scary, it had everyone afraid. There were some doctors who couldn't do anything because they were scared of being infected. There wasn't any cure or vaccine. It was why international flights was cancelled to stop it from spreading. When the vaccine came out, it was when the work of travelling doctors became very demanding.

Covid-19 was very scary, it had everyone afraid. There were some doctors who couldn't do anything because they were scared of being infected. There wasn't any cure or vaccine. It was why international flights was cancelled to stop it from spreading. When the vaccine came out, it was when the work of travelling doctors became very demanding.
The world wouldn't have recovered if the vaccine for COVID wasn't developed. Every health department rallied up to work on the vaccine to save humanity and I believe that traveling doctors played their own role in the whole situation.

Health is something that can never be taken lightly especially when there is a condition that is going to implicate other people's health. This is the reason why the office of traveling doctors are always in demand to make sure that anyone who is moving from one place to another is always going to be certified of being in good health to avoid transmission of disease from one place to another.

I think that when a company sends a group of people to other countries, they may also hire a doctor for that, especially if they are sending people to dangerous places. This may also involve different kinds of companies that send people on exploration. There are many such kind of companies that hire doctors for this purpose.

Newest Directory Listings

Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back