Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
Being a real estate agent is not that easy and I can understand that. However, there are negative and positive aspects of being a real estate agent. So can you please share some of your experiences?

If you want to be a successful real estate agent then you must be very persuasive. Some customers can be difficult and you would need to do better to convince them to buy a property.

Real estate agents have good and bad experiences, the good ones are related to profits without investment. The bad ones are usually when time goes by and they do not manage to close a transaction, when they do not manage to create a status in their environment and therefore their services are not requested.

Being a real estate agent is a cool work to do but the most difficult part of this job is to convince a customer to purchase a property. Some customers test are too high for us.

Real estate agency is of course a very profitable business and there are a lot of people in my area into such a business. I am not into real estate agency myself but I have friends who are into it and I can confirm it is profitable.

Being a real estate agent is not that easy and I can understand that. However, there are negative and positive aspects of being a real estate agent. So can you please share some of your experiences?
I did not last 2 month as a real estate agent probably because of nothing came out of it and done then have not been alble to go back probably because i have no info about it....

This is the bad experience of my mother when she was selling real estate of a newly developed village. Another agent approached my mother to join a team of 3 agents. When there is a buyer the 3 of them will share in the commission. It so happened that they scammed my mother by stealing the buyers of my mother and not giving her a share of the commission.

A real estate agent them have experience of good and bad in the business, real estate business is really a good business to venture into.

I'm not a real estate certified agent, I've never experienced major loss or bad experience. I know I've failed to reach to concrete agreement with clients at times buying real estate property. At same time I've achieve some success negotiating a sale of real estate property.

Real estate agents have good and bad experiences, the good ones are related to profits without investment. The bad ones are usually when time goes by and they do not manage to close a transaction, when they do not manage to create a status in their environment and therefore their services are not requested.

There are many estate agents in my city who are investors. Most of them are actually kind of rich estate agents who inherited wealth, so they invest money in property and also earn commissions. However, most of the real estate agents are not rich and they mostly work on commission basis. The good thing here is that if you are a wealthy estate agent, then you may not need to depend on commission and can earn monthly rent if you buy property or engage in property flipping. This is a good side of being a rich real estate agent in my country. You also gain experience at the same time.

There are many estate agents in my city who are investors. Most of them are actually kind of rich estate agents who inherited wealth, so they invest money in property and also earn commissions. However, most of the real estate agents are not rich and they mostly work on commission basis. The good thing here is that if you are a wealthy estate agent, then you may not need to depend on commission and can earn monthly rent if you buy property or engage in property flipping. This is a good side of being a rich real estate agent in my country. You also gain experience at the same time.
Excellent description and explanation of how the real estate world works in your country. It is good that there are wealthy agents and that they can buy properties and get profits from the rents. Here in my country there are few who have that joy, but after working hard they can get the profits to buy a property and live on the monthly payments.

It marvels so much being a real estate agent that experience unsuccessful property negotiations with buyer. That causes depression and discourages the realtor from continuing.

A real estate agent is a very good career choice although it has his own up and down, I remember few years back when I was just starting it took me almost like a good one year to have a client, at some point I almost give up, but with commitment I scaled through

It marvels so much being a real estate agent that experience unsuccessful property negotiations with buyer. That causes depression and discourages the realtor from continuing.
It is really discouraging when such cases happen @Sincerem , to avoid it I always advise to hire a good surveyor and a good topographer. Relying on them you can be sure if the business is worth doing or eliminate that opportunity for the sake of yourself and your clients.

It is really discouraging when such cases happen @Sincerem , to avoid it I always advise to hire a good surveyor and a good topographer. Relying on them you can be sure if the business is worth doing or eliminate that opportunity for the sake of yourself and your clients.

The thing is that many real estate agents in my country would rather deal with clients alone rather than involving other real estate agents because they would need to share commissions with others. So they would not hire other real estate agents or involve them when it comes to dealing with customers. I have met many real estate agents who avoided others.

The thing is that many real estate agents in my country would rather deal with clients alone rather than involving other real estate agents because they would need to share commissions with others. So they would not hire other real estate agents or involve them when it comes to dealing with customers. I have met many real estate agents who avoided others.
Of course, the real estate agent must work alone and not have the support of other agents so as not to share the profits. Now the surveyor is in charge of inspecting the land and its stability where the house is built, and the appraiser is in charge of appraising the house to give a fair price.

Those two are good options to be chosen by the realtor. The surveyor helps survey the land and knows the measurement of the land if it widths the total max they state for it. The topographer check and test the land if its good for any development or not suitable.

Those two are good options to be chosen by the realtor. The surveyor helps survey the land and knows the measurement of the land if it widths the total max they state for it. The topographer check and test the land if its good for any development or not suitable.
Exactly, that is the function of the topographer, to see if there is a risk of movements, landslides, the number of meters of the land, etc. And the appraiser is in charge of seeing the conditions of the property, the walls, the floor, the years of construction, etc. In this way, you will be stepping on the right foot when making the decision.

Exactly, that is the function of the topographer, to see if there is a risk of movements, landslides, the number of meters of the land, etc. And the appraiser is in charge of seeing the conditions of the property, the walls, the floor, the years of construction, etc. In this way, you will be stepping on the right foot when making the decision.
You're very correct @Sariana23, you've shown me that you're an expert when it comes to realtor's job and knowing how to put yourself on the marketable position through your enormous knowledge, measuring the entirety of the land if its suitable for building or not.

You're very correct @Sariana23, you've shown me that you're an expert when it comes to realtor's job and knowing how to put yourself on the marketable position through your enormous knowledge, measuring the entirety of the land if its suitable for building or not.
Yes, in my country there are areas prone to landslides and many people manufacture there out of necessity. If the buyer is not informed and does not hire an expert, he can lose his investment or a client. There can also be cases of telluric movements and houses can collapse when they do not have good foundations, to avoid that there is the topographer.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back