What's new

Being a real estate agent, please share some of your good and bad experiences

Being in the real estate space, especially as an agent, there are situations that tend to put your reputation at risk, cases like clients not paying after agreeing to, and this makes property owners not to trust you.

Being in the real estate space, especially as an agent, there are situations that tend to put your reputation at risk, cases like clients not paying after agreeing to, and this makes property owners not to trust you.
It is very important what you describe, as this often happens when customers do not pay after having given their approval. Something that can also happen is that the property has hidden flaws and in this case you lose credibility with the client.

In the positive parts being a real estate agent it will be very easy for you to get loan from friends and family and also from the bank and it's also easy for you to get loan from anywhere in the country

Being a real estate agent is very challenging because there are some kind of client that are very troublesome and never satisfied.

Being a real estate agent is not that easy and I can understand that. However, there are negative and positive aspects of being a real estate agent. So can you please share some of your experiences?
Being a real estate agent has it goods and bad sides, being able to persuade a client to buy or rent apartment form you and getting to know more people is the good side of it, while some of the client might have bad intention of hurting you is one of the bad side.

A real estate agent them have experience of good and bad in the business, real estate business is really a good business to venture into.

I think disadvantages of being a real estate agent outweigh advantages. This is because clients think MANY times while buying a property or selling property. This is one of the main reasons why many people in my country work as a part-time real estate agents and they avoid working as a real estate agent for full-time. Some do work as a full-time real estate agents. However, they have a much broader approach to this profession. They have many clients and they make clients purchase or buy a property and make good commissions for a living.

Being a real estate agent has it goods and bad sides, being able to persuade a client to buy or rent apartment form you and getting to know more people is the good side of it, while some of the client might have bad intention of hurting you is one of the bad side.
The one you describe is one of the negative aspects, it can also be the case that they receive criticism from dissatisfied customers, with the agreements that come from the owners and those who receive the rejection are the real estate agents.

Being a real estate agent definitely has it ups and downs because you would meet a lot of people and be in a lot of situations, you have to be good with people to make it as a real estate agent

Real estate business is a very lucrative business. There is always the good and bad side to every business. Though I have never taken real estate job before but I know the agent also have both their good and bad expirence in their job.

I am yet to go into the real estate business but I would soon be, I have some friends though who mention that their major challenge is paid below their expectations.

Being a real estate agent definitely has it ups and downs because you would meet a lot of people and be in a lot of situations, you have to be good with people to make it as a real estate agent
You're right, not everything is wonderful as an agent, but if you do a good job and earn the trust of your customers, we can return everything to our advantage. Investing in real estate or working as an agent is an excellent option, you usually always win.

You're right, not everything is wonderful as an agent, but if you do a good job and earn the trust of your customers, we can return everything to our advantage. Investing in real estate or working as an agent is an excellent option, you usually always win.
Yeah definitely, if you could build trust then such an agent is already doing good because without trust from clients I doubt an agent can survive in the business for long

Yeah definitely, if you could build trust then such an agent is already doing good because without trust from clients I doubt an agent can survive in the business for long
It definitely won't survive, unless you change state or city. Customers, whether they are owners and buyers, the main thing they look for in an agent is their reliability and honesty, this is achieved by acting correctly in this world.

It definitely won't survive, unless you change state or city. Customers, whether they are owners and buyers, the main thing they look for in an agent is their reliability and honesty, this is achieved by acting correctly in this world.
Definitely it isn't easy being a real estate agent i must say because you would be dealing with a lot of people and some might go back on their words so it's important to keep a cool head always

Definitely it isn't easy being a real estate agent i must say because you would be dealing with a lot of people and some might go back on their words so it's important to keep a cool head always
It is so @Kunkun , but we must find a way that this does not happen, for this we must speak with total clarity, the pros and cons of the property that the client wants to acquire. If with all honesty the client accepts the proposal, it will be difficult for him to retract.

It is so @Kunkun , but we must find a way that this does not happen, for this we must speak with total clarity, the pros and cons of the property that the client wants to acquire. If with all honesty the client accepts the proposal, it will be difficult for him to retract.
Exactly, we have to be clear when passing out information so any problem doesn't arise in the future

I think real estate agents are in a better position to answer your questions, just like any other trade or business, there are always ups and downs.

Exactly, we have to be clear when passing out information so any problem doesn't arise in the future
In this way, the right information is conveyed to potential clients, the advantages and what can go against the property. These in turn will make the right decision, and the real estate agent will increase his prestige in the real estate field.

There is good money in estate agency if you have the knowledge and the needed experience to run the business. Whereas, there is no business without it shortcomings. Some clients are very difficult to deal with when buying or selling properties to them, some default in payments after a deal have been sealed on a property.

As a real estate agent and also an advisor I have seen very sad events where an investor doesn't follow my advice and when things go south they think I don't stop them because of money.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back