What's new

Being A Crypto Trader, How Much Money Have You Earned?

Am not really into the business but I think it is a very lucrative business and so if done probably it will bring along a lot of income and also it is better to really know how to trade so u won't be at a loss

I am not into Cryptocurrency trading for now but then when I have interest and I traded cryptocurrency I lost sometimes and I gain sometimes but the gain was a little bit more than the loss and I consider it as a waste of time because it was so stressful.

Been a crypto trader, I can say I have earned a good sum of profit from teading crypto, which I can say it doubles the amount of my investment in crypto. though the actual amount of my benefit or profit can not estimated.

I cannot estimate how much I have made as well I can it estimate I have lost. We cannot be winning all time when it comes to crypto trading. The data are there to guide but not necessarily mean that trade must follow the chart. Shiba Inu thay gave me much profit is giving me much loss right now.

I've never earned a dime on cryotocurrency trading because I don't have enough experience on it. I will love to be a crypto trader very soon and invest a lot of money on it.

Until now my crupto investment is in total lost. When I received litecoins it was over $300 and now it is around $200. I then exchanged to ADA for $2 per coin and ADA is at $1.60.

I was thinking about investing in BNB token, but I am not sure if it is really profitable. The problem with BNB is that it is a kind of double edged sword. It's value can go down at any time when the price of Bitcoin goes down or if the Binance company gets involved in some controversy.

Crypto trading seems to be tough for me as the result of not having much knowledge about it,but I have some friends who earn a lot of money from that,to me it's a way of earning money.

Crypto trading seems to be tough for me as the result of not having much knowledge about it,but I have some friends who earn a lot of money from that,to me it's a way of earning money.
It is not only you dear, everyone who doesn't really understand how cryptocurrency works will lose a lot of money in the platform.. if you don't really know how to trade it is the best that you just invest in potential cryptocurrency or get an expert to guide you.

It is not only you dear, everyone who doesn't really understand how cryptocurrency works will lose a lot of money in the platform.. if you don't really know how to trade it is the best that you just invest in potential cryptocurrency or get an expert to guide you.
You are right,also before investing any crypto coin one has to do research about the particular coin, so that he wont invest a coin that doesn't have future value.

You are right,also before investing any crypto coin one has to do research about the particular coin, so that he wont invest a coin that doesn't have future value.
If you can do research about a particular cryptocurrency perfectly to a point of knowing the right coin then is ok .because there's some people that won't even know how to start and things to look for when determining if a coin is good for investment or not.

If you can do research about a particular cryptocurrency perfectly to a point of knowing the right coin then is ok .because there's some people that won't even know how to start and things to look for when determining if a coin is good for investment or not.
Yes and one can also engage in online classes and tutorials that will enhance him in his trading,or it will be better if he get a boss that will be assisting him.

Yes and one can also engage in online classes and tutorials that will enhance him in his trading,or it will be better if he get a boss that will be assisting him.
Most of the Online class you are talking about will be a paid class, depending on an individual that is taking you on the class some people might decide to charge from $20 up. If you believe that the mentor is really good then you can pay for the class and learn. Is that what you are planning to do

Crypto trader can't measure actually amount they have realized despite they are collecting money every time.crypto is not much growing as usual.

Crypto trader can't measure actually amount they have realized despite they are collecting money every time.crypto is not much growing as usual.
Yes 👍 you are right, but once one knows the process everything seems to be simple and straight forward in earning lot of money 💰 with crypto trading.

People who have made crypto trading their full-time jobs are the ones who are actually good at predicting the price of crypto due to the fact that they have the ability to analyze crypto data. I, too, have been using some crypto predicting apps from playstore that help to make a prediction regarding coins and I also hope I will become a full-time trader.

I have not been into cryptocurrency trading for so long, just a year now since I join the que. The facts about it is that, I have earned good even though the income still does for other investment but it's quite good to invest.

I started working with crypto around ending of last year and so far it has been wonderful and difficult at the same time. I started learning more and more about crypto and so far i can say i have made up to if not more than $100.
I started trading in crypto currency late this year because I prefer holding my crypto currency coin in my wallet. I have made a gain of over ninety five dollars within few months.

I've never traded crypto. I dont see crypto as a full time job, crypto is unpredictable and it's not something that can be relied on always rather i see it as a means of earning money.

I have given up in trading of cryptocurrency and for now I do not even care if I am a trader or not, when I was trading it was not really profitable somehow but for now I am concentrating to be an investor.. I may go back to it in the future... Probably the end of the year

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back