What's new

BCH is now above $500 per token!

forex trading is good if you have interest on it. But personally I choose cryptocurrency because I have much more interest on it and more knowledge also. There are a lot of people making good amount of money as forex traders.
My idea of forex is not really as broad as my idea of cryptocurrency . If I have to weigh both of them I'll say that I have more understanding of cryptocurrency than forex but it's easier to learn forex than cryptocurrency as i see. In all the same we just have to do things that works for us.

My idea of forex is not really as broad as my idea of cryptocurrency . If I have to weigh both of them I'll say that I have more understanding of cryptocurrency than forex but it's easier to learn forex than cryptocurrency as i see. In all the same we just have to do things that works for us.
Yeah, like I stated before what works for a person may not work for another person. Different strokes for different folks. It is better you do what you are convinced of.

Yeah, like I stated before what works for a person may not work for another person. Different strokes for different folks. It is better you do what you are convinced of.
Of course , a lot of people may be willing to trade forex while others may be very much interested to trade cryptocurrency , it all depends on people's natural interest probably with your natural interest the possibility of succeeding will be higher.

Of course , a lot of people may be willing to trade forex while others may be very much interested to trade cryptocurrency , it all depends on people's natural interest probably with your natural interest the possibility of succeeding will be higher.
Yeah, forex trading was actually one of the first online businesses I wanted to start but on the long run I lost interest. After some period of time I discovered cryptocurrency and began to learn a lot of things about it.

The cryptocurrency industry is actually brutal because this was a coin that I know was trading at more than $2500 a few years back. This is why you should always take profit.

Unfortunately, this never happened due to the fact that the conditions of the market are no longer favourable. The Bitcoin Cash investors are now suffering from losses, especially those who invested and held the coin in 2021.
The market is generally unpredictable currently . my prediction about the coin going up was only if we were able to maintain a constant uptrend but this is not happening that is why all cryptocurrencies are down

Yeah, forex trading was actually one of the first online businesses I wanted to start but on the long run I lost interest. After some period of time I discovered cryptocurrency and began to learn a lot of things about it.
One of the things I don't like about forex is the fact that you can't trade it on weekend whereas cryptocurrency will always be in existence whatever time you feel comfortable to trade.

One of the things I don't like about forex is the fact that you can't trade it on weekend whereas cryptocurrency will always be in existence whatever time you feel comfortable to trade.
cryptocurrency and forex trading are quite different in that area. In cryptocurrency you can trade anytime you want but forex is an open market which is centralised. it does not operate on weekends.

The market is generally unpredictable currently . my prediction about the coin going up was only if we were able to maintain a constant uptrend but this is not happening that is why all cryptocurrencies are down
there are a lot of uncertainties in the market at this moment. That is the major reason so many people are out of the market including myself. I will have to wait till December.

cryptocurrency and forex trading are quite different in that area. In cryptocurrency you can trade anytime you want but forex is an open market which is centralised. it does not operate on weekends.
Like the last weekend that just passed. I open 3 trade . I didn't know it was weekend but unfortunately the market close with those trade only to come and realise this new week that I was in a serious loss. I really thank God I was using a demo account and I was trying to test my trading skill.

Like the last weekend that just passed. I open 3 trade . I didn't know it was weekend but unfortunately the market close with those trade only to come and realise this new week that I was in a serious loss. I really thank God I was using a demo account and I was trying to test my trading skill.
Okay, that's why it is important for you to experiment with a demo account first to know how it exactly works. If you used real money by now you would have been liquidated.

Okay, that's why it is important for you to experiment with a demo account first to know how it exactly works. If you used real money by now you would have been liquidated.
The liquidation could of been because of the fact that I failed to understand that I was trading close to weekend and I failed to close my trade on time. In any case I am still going through some learning process.

The liquidation could of been because of the fact that I failed to understand that I was trading close to weekend and I failed to close my trade on time. In any case I am still going through some learning process.
Yeah, this is why it is always very important for you to practice and that is what you have done. Since you have experienced this you will probably be careful next time especially when you are using real money.

The last bearish market Made the coin fell from $1100 down to about $500 , but despite that I still see the coin having huge potential and the next bullish season might see the coin moving very high
I believe that the coin also has potential especially when it can provide alternatives when the proof of stake merch that is coming fails but people should invest wisely.

Bitcoin cash is a nice cryptocurrency since it is also attached to bitcoins which is a very solid project. Just that the potential of other cryptocurrency do not gives me the opportunity to focus on the coin now.

there are a lot of uncertainties in the market at this moment. That is the major reason so many people are out of the market including myself. I will have to wait till December.
Ok, I think some two weeks ago the price of bitcoins was at $23000 , the last time I checked the price of Bitcoin it was $18,000 which indicate that there is a greater possibility that the price of bitcoins will even drop further. when it was at $23000 I was thinking that the bullish season is about to start.

Ok, I think some two weeks ago the price of bitcoins was at $23000 , the last time I checked the price of Bitcoin it was $18,000 which indicate that there is a greater possibility that the price of bitcoins will even drop further. when it was at $23000 I was thinking that the bullish season is about to start.
It is 100% impossible for the bull season to start at this moment. Like i have told before, there are macroeconomic situation that the world is facing and it has to be balanced before any bull season. We are looking at 2024.

Yeah, this is why it is always very important for you to practice and that is what you have done. Since you have experienced this you will probably be careful next time especially when you are using real money.
A lot of traders have to be very careful with this most especially those that are trading the forex market. Yes probably I will be more observant most especially during the weekend so I may not be caught like that next time.

You have to be very careful with making any kind of investment in this bear market because things are not normal and there is a high chance that you might lose your money.

It is 100% impossible for the bull season to start at this moment. Like i have told before, there are macroeconomic situation that the world is facing and it has to be balanced before any bull season. We are looking at 2024.
Well you can't be hundred percent sure because the whole crypto space is so unpredictable. I may not be surprised to find out that new events and news could actually push the price of cryptocurrency to a very high position.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back