What's new

BCH is now above $500 per token!

People always have reasons they invest in cryptocurrency. personally I always like to have a target price in mind and when it reaches that range I will take my profit and leave.
I don't really understand what you're trying to say , does it really mean that when a particular cryptocurrency increases to your targeted price will you sell out the cryptocurrency completely or you will only take out the profit, which one ?

I don't really understand what you're trying to say , does it really mean that when a particular cryptocurrency increases to your targeted price will you sell out the cryptocurrency completely or you will only take out the profit, which one ?
I always use the market cap of the cryptocurrency to estimate the kind of profit I want. If it reaches that range I will take away my money completely. If I am still interested in the project whenever the price falls, I will buy again.

I always use the market cap of the cryptocurrency to estimate the kind of profit I want. If it reaches that range I will take away my money completely. If I am still interested in the project whenever the price falls, I will buy again.
I always have a lot of challenge here in the sense that whenever I am taking out profits or exiting the market , the market will still keep on increasing and this makes me feel like I am losing out.

I always have a lot of challenge here in the sense that whenever I am taking out profits or exiting the market , the market will still keep on increasing and this makes me feel like I am losing out.
This is one of the major problems with newbies in cryptocurrency. Whenever you want to take your profit you should not feel bad when it keeps increasing. You need to be disciplined because anything that goes up must come down.

This is one of the major problems with newbies in cryptocurrency. Whenever you want to take your profit you should not feel bad when it keeps increasing. You need to be disciplined because anything that goes up must come down.
This is one of the hardest truth I must try as much as possible to take in. I just have to avoid trading and cryptocurrency for now because of this . Indiscipline is definitely what makes me lose most times as I can remember.

This is one of the hardest truth I must try as much as possible to take in. I just have to avoid trading and cryptocurrency for now because of this . Indiscipline is definitely what makes me lose most times as I can remember.
It is important and necessary. I also lost a lot of money in cryptocurrency because of indiscipline but since I have learnt my lessons, I don't make losses much again. It is better for me to make 20% of my investment than to lose everything.

It is important and necessary. I also lost a lot of money in cryptocurrency because of indiscipline but since I have learnt my lessons, I don't make losses much again. It is better for me to make 20% of my investment than to lose everything.
Even if I have to start trading cryptocurrency now , I wouldn't really want much profit on daily basis as I used to in the past. That is one of the things that also contributes to my great loss in cryptocurrency trading then

Even if I have to start trading cryptocurrency now , I wouldn't really want much profit on daily basis as I used to in the past. That is one of the things that also contributes to my great loss in cryptocurrency trading then
Good, greediness is the major reason so many people lose make in cryptocurrency. once you are able to eliminate greediness then your chances of succeeding in cryptocurrency will be high.

Good, greediness is the major reason so many people lose make in cryptocurrency. once you are able to eliminate greediness then your chances of succeeding in cryptocurrency will be high.
The point is that most of the time I will still be expecting that the market should drop further base on my prediction, this may not be greediness but just a confident in my analysis.

That's really nice to see the coin going higher to that amount I am very happy to hear that Bitcoin cash has increased to that level, am also expect the coin to continue increasing.

The point is that most of the time I will still be expecting that the market should drop further base on my prediction, this may not be greediness but just a confident in my analysis.
Of course if you are a good analyst in cryptocurrency you need to be confident of your analysis. Personally I no longer waste time to take my profit because the market can drop at any time.

That's really nice to see the coin going higher to that amount I am very happy to hear that Bitcoin cash has increased to that level, am also expect the coin to continue increasing.
Bitcoin cash is no longer at that level because we are currently in a bear season. The price of Bitcoin cash is at the range of $100 to $150. I think if you're interested you can start buying.

With the way Bch is going now, I bet it will reach ,1k very soon. It may not reach 1k this week, but very soon it will reach 1k. A lot of investor will take a risk of buying it, hoping to sell it when It reach 1k and above. As usual, it's price may fall or rise.

Of course if you are a good analyst in cryptocurrency you need to be confident of your analysis. Personally I no longer waste time to take my profit because the market can drop at any time.
Those analysis are not always accurate
in most cases they are always 50% chance of coming as I expected and sometimes they are 55% accurate. There are so many things i have to learn.

Those analysis are not always accurate
in most cases they are always 50% chance of coming as I expected and sometimes they are 55% accurate. There are so many things i have to learn.
Yeah, the crypto market is filled with a lot of uncertainties and that is why you need to trade with the amount of money you can be able to lose without being emotionally attached to it. This is one thing I have learnt over the years.

With the way Bch is going now, I bet it will reach ,1k very soon. It may not reach 1k this week, but very soon it will reach 1k. A lot of investor will take a risk of buying it, hoping to sell it when It reach 1k and above. As usual, it's price may fall or rise.
it may take a few years for bitcoin cash to reach $1000. It is not something that will happen very soon because we are currently in a bear season which takes at least 17 months.

Yeah, the crypto market is filled with a lot of uncertainties and that is why you need to trade with the amount of money you can be able to lose without being emotionally attached to it. This is one thing I have learnt over the years.
Well in any case it is very important that I put my time and concentrate in learning about cryptocurrency. But however I was just picking interest in forex recently but I believe I will still come back to cryptocurrency in due time.

I believe that bitcoin cash already has its own moment and then it is going to be completely pointless for anybody to be investing with amount of money in it especially when there are alternatives.

Yes, the coin is on the massive increase. The bearish run that took place last time hindered it little, but it improved massively to reach $1,400+. I believe it will reach at least $2,500 in 2021.

Unfortunately, this never happened due to the fact that the conditions of the market are no longer favourable. The Bitcoin Cash investors are now suffering from losses, especially those who invested and held the coin in 2021.

Well in any case it is very important that I put my time and concentrate in learning about cryptocurrency. But however I was just picking interest in forex recently but I believe I will still come back to cryptocurrency in due time.
forex trading is good if you have interest on it. But personally I choose cryptocurrency because I have much more interest on it and more knowledge also. There are a lot of people making good amount of money as forex traders.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back