What's new

BCH is now above $500 per token!

I have made substantial loss in BCH I bought some BCH when the price ws $1300 and the very next day the price began to drop and dropped below $400. Thankfully, it is improving these days.
Its a sad one to see your investment of n the downside after purchasing it. At least it has shown signs of moving upfront. If you allow it long time, there you'll see the benefits.

I have never traded on this Bitcoin cash before nor have invested or transacted in the coin even though it is one coin I have had full knowledge of it's existence for a long time now

Bch is a good crypto currency to hold in the crypto currency exchange Business. However, the coin is on a low price at the moment just because of the general downtrend that is been experience by the market

Bitcoin cash is a very good cryptocurrency and I see it rising over to $1000 before the end of this year as it has done within some months ago.

The highest price I can remember for BCH is $4000. Earlier this year, the price went up to to $1300 then it started going down and even went below $400. Now the price has improved and last time I checked it was $532

Bitcoin cash is a very good cryptocurrency and I see it rising over to $1000 before the end of this year as it has done within some months ago.
It could be , but I don't know why I am not particularly interested in most of these cryptocurrency that is attached to certain coins. I rather choose to invest in low market cap crypto currency most of the time than investing in Bitcoin cash.

It could be , but I don't know why I am not particularly interested in most of these cryptocurrency that is attached to certain coins. I rather choose to invest in low market cap crypto currency most of the time than investing in Bitcoin cash.
That is your own strategy. There are people who make a lot of money investing in Bitcoin cash because they have come to understand it's price movement. I'm also not very much interested on it because it will not give me the kind of profit I want.

That is your own strategy. There are people who make a lot of money investing in Bitcoin cash because they have come to understand it's price movement. I'm also not very much interested on it because it will not give me the kind of profit I want.
Okay , if you are not interested in it then what type of cryptocurrency do you have the interest to invest on and when investing what research have you been doing concerning the cryptocurrency to have a full assurance that they will be profitable ?

Okay , if you are not interested in it then what type of cryptocurrency do you have the interest to invest on and when investing what research have you been doing concerning the cryptocurrency to have a full assurance that they will be profitable ?
There are cryptocurrencies that was launched this year and they have been listed on Binance. These cryptocurrencies have actually not pumped because of the bear market. In the next bull run they will do very well.

There are so many of them .. A coin being listed on binance does not indicate that they will Last long. You must understand what happened to the Terra Luna.

There are so many of them .. A coin being listed on binance does not indicate that they will Last long. You must understand what happened to the Terra Luna.
That is actually the truth. you need to be very careful about the project you're investing on because nothing is 100% sure in this cryptospace. What happened to terra Luna is actually unforgettable by so many people.

You can be able to understand that this is as a result of the ethereum merge. Ethereum classic has also been lie that. This is why I expect that we are going to have a very unpredictable market until it is done.

That is actually the truth. you need to be very careful about the project you're investing on because nothing is 100% sure in this cryptospace. What happened to terra Luna is actually unforgettable by so many people.
Yea, that's very important and it is always advised that we shouldn't invest all our money in one basket , that is by organising all our earning to invest in just one single cryptocurrency since we are not sure of what the future will hold.

Yea, that's very important and it is always advised that we shouldn't invest all our money in one basket , that is by organising all our earning to invest in just one single cryptocurrency since we are not sure of what the future will hold.
Probably, spreading your cryptocurrency Investment is good but you need to select about 3-5 coins and invest on. Investing in so many of them will not be so profitable.

Probably, spreading your cryptocurrency Investment is good but you need to select about 3-5 coins and invest on. Investing in so many of them will not be so profitable.
5 to 10 cryptocurrency is not bad but investing in up to 50 crypto currency may not be the best because most cryptocurrency are not worth investing on and you may end up investing in the wrong project.

5 to 10 cryptocurrency is not bad but investing in up to 50 crypto currency may not be the best because most cryptocurrency are not worth investing on and you may end up investing in the wrong project.
I think what really matters in this scenario is the amount of capital you have. If you have something like ten thousand dollars you can invest in up to ten and make a lot of profit from many.

I think what really matters in this scenario is the amount of capital you have. If you have something like ten thousand dollars you can invest in up to ten and make a lot of profit from many.
I don't really need to have up to 10,000 dollars before I can invest in 10 cryptocurrency , $200 on each cryptocurrency is okay for me as long as they are potential coins. $2000 should be enough.

I don't really need to have up to 10,000 dollars before I can invest in 10 cryptocurrency , $200 on each cryptocurrency is okay for me as long as they are potential coins. $2000 should be enough.
I know. It depends on how financially capable you are to invest in cryptocurrency. It also depends on the amount of profit you are targeting from each of them.

I know. It depends on how financially capable you are to invest in cryptocurrency. It also depends on the amount of profit you are targeting from each of them.
If I am investing in cryptocurrency , I won't have any target profit . I won't have interest to withdraw from the market anytime soon, I will consider it for long-term purpose. I know it is always painful when the value of your cryptocurrency depreciate due to bear.

If I am investing in cryptocurrency , I won't have any target profit . I won't have interest to withdraw from the market anytime soon, I will consider it for long-term purpose. I know it is always painful when the value of your cryptocurrency depreciate due to bear.
People always have reasons they invest in cryptocurrency. personally I always like to have a target price in mind and when it reaches that range I will take my profit and leave.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back