BCH is now above $500 per token!

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Bitcoin cash is finally above the $500 land mark after many weeks of expectations from crypto enthusiasts world wide. The coin experienced massive rise and fall which didn't allow it to get the number we've always wanted it to reach. Finally it is on that level, which is $505 per token. With a daily increase of 7.25% and seven days increase of 18%. The next target now for its creators will be keeping the pace going higher in oder to surpass the current land mark and possibly get to $1k in the coming weeks.

Bitcoin cash is steadily showing an improvement from last year e dung price. I’ve noticed bitcoin cash BCH rises whenever bitcoin value surge. Anyways BCH is a coin worthy of investment and probably it hits $700 in coming days

I see BCH and Bitcoin at logger head in the future
Anyways BCH is a coin you can invest in. Because at this pace it might hit the 1k mark before December

Its seems there is a massive upsurge in the crypto coin, it wont be out of place if many investors leave the market at this point, and this my likely influence a fall in the crypto coin. In my little knowledge more of sellers will flux the market.

seems like every crypto-currencies writing they are all on the words starting with bitcoin that reach all of a sudden from thirty something thousand dollars to euro 40-something thousand dollars now courtesy of the massive pumping of money and pay system to dating of 11 today's winner of 1.3 billion US dollars by Helen monks
Post automatically merged:

seems like every crypto-currencies writing they are all on the words starting with bitcoin that reach all of a sudden from thirty something thousand dollars to euro 40-something thousand dollars now courtesy of the massive pumping of money and pay system to dating of 11 today's winner of 1.3 billion US dollars by Helen monks

Wow i am really happy for such increase and i think it's not only bch other crypto currency like tron , bitcoin has been increasing too , and i think the next to reach $100 should be bnb , coin considering the rate at which the coin is increasing i think , so it should be a watch

Finally a good news i can be happy about. I have investments on bitcoincash and im looking forward to the 1k usd landmark but honestly I don't know if Bitcoin cash can touch that price then Ethereum is still at 1k+ us landmark. Im thinking maybe if it already got into 2k or something

According to the forecast, at the beginning of 2021, the price of BCH will be around ڈالر 200 and by the end of the year, the price will be around $ 306. "In January 2022, bitcoin cash will cost about 8 318 and by the end of 2021, it will be قیمت 405.

I don't even pay attention to this coin and this is yhe first time I'm seeing the price.the name of the suggest to me like they are trying to immitet bitcoin that is why I don't even pay attention to it.any way that is a positive news for us the crypto business guys.let me take position now and buy as much as I can.

Bitcoin cash is finally above the $500 land mark after many weeks of expectations from crypto enthusiasts world wide. The coin experienced massive rise and fall which didn't allow it to get the number we've always wanted it to reach. Finally it is on that level, which is $505 per token. With a daily increase of 7.25% and seven days increase of 18%. The next target now for its creators will be keeping the pace going higher in oder to surpass the current land mark and possibly get to $1k in the coming weeks.
BCH is another coin that is performing as expected now, although it's competition is supposed to be against BTC, it is trying to rear its head.

Transaction on the BCH blockchain is as fast as light and they are doing a lot on publicity presently.

Glad to know that. It was a good decision for me to hold the bch, fortunately I did not sell it at a cheap price the other day. I hope this increase will continue. Pump to the moon like your big brother BCH🌙

I am actually surprised that it took Bitcoin Cash this long to do $500. It is the coin closest to Bitcoin and I expected it to move the way bitcoin was moving. It is finally relieving to see it start doing numbers although it came last. But as the saying goes better late than never, let's get to $1k.

The rate at which bitcoin cash is appreciating in value is quite surprising and amazing because I never gave this cryptocurrency the much-needed thought that it can ever pump this high in price. My prediction for bitcoin cash before this year's end is that it will get to a price of $2000.

The rate at which bitcoin cash is appreciating in value is quite surprising and amazing because I never gave this cryptocurrency the much-needed thought that it can ever pump this high in price. My prediction for bitcoin cash before this year's end is that it will get to a price of $2000.
Yes, the coin is on the massive increase. The bearish run that took place last time hindered it little, but it improved massively to reach $1,400+. I believe it will reach at least $2,500 in 2021.

The bch cryptocurrency is also making good strides to make an impact on the cryptocurrencies market as well. I like the way it is going for this coin. Hope it reaches its zenith

The last bearish market Made the coin fell from $1100 down to about $500 , but despite that I still see the coin having huge potential and the next bullish season might see the coin moving very high

The coin rose up as high as $1650 before the present dip in the cryptocurrency market. I have plans of investing in the coin because I believe it will rise further when the bull period comes

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back