What's new

Bathroom breaks, do you get enough of them during work?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
One thing I hate about working elsewhere, and not at my home, is that I have to use public restrooms, and I hate using public restrooms. But, when you work at a place of work instead, you are likely limited to certain break times. With that being said, are you allowed to use the bathroom when needed? Or do you need to wait for a break period to go?

One thing I hate about working elsewhere, and not at my home, is that I have to use public restrooms, and I hate using public restrooms. But, when you work at a place of work instead, you are likely limited to certain break times. With that being said, are you allowed to use the bathroom when needed? Or do you need to wait for a break period to go?

Well, I have worked in a company where most of the time employees never used to ask for such kind of breaks. They used to logout and go to the bathroom. I do not think that an employee should ask for that. This is not something that should be asked for.

It's important to have bathroom breaks during work hours as holding up to nature ones your pressed isn't good for the health, at the same time one should watch the quantity of food and liquid intake few hours before work to enable them not to get interrupted too often.

It's important to have bathroom breaks during work hours as holding up to nature ones your pressed isn't good for the health, at the same time one should watch the quantity of food and liquid intake few hours before work to enable them not to get interrupted too often.

Holding up urine could damage the bladder and other bodily organs. It is very important to allow employees to go to the restroom when they need to do so. In many workplaces, you may need to ask your supervisor for such breaks. This is not ethical if you ask me.

It is actually very challenging for most people who are working in places where they make use of public toilets and most public toilet are not kept in good condition which makes it very uncomfortable to use. I hate using public toilets.

When I was working for companies, they did not have any limitations on bathroom breaks, and I cannot imagine working for companies that place limitations on something that is very natural. I tend to drink a lot of liquid while working, so I need frequent barthdoom breaks.

There shouldn't be any limitations on bathroom breaks because there's no way you would tell someone how many times they are meant to use the bathroom. It's so wrong and shouldn't stand in any way possible. As long as the workers are not sleeping in the bathroom, they can always go and come back to their work.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back