Bank Marketing

Lagazine

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 18, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Being a marketer in banking industry has been the order of the day for most graduates in my country. Although, job security is not assured despite the fact that its stressful. Yet you get your sack letter anytime, any day.
Is that worthwhile for graduates?

I don't think it is, graduates should be treated fairly when it comes to securing job and also consider the stress they went through before graduating

Bank marketing is rewarding only if one can meet the needed targets. I know this because I have tried it once, it a demand job but great if you have the needed skill to pull through

Being a marketer in banking industry has been the order of the day for most graduates in my country. Although, job security is not assured despite the fact that its stressful. Yet you get your sack letter anytime, any day.
Is that worthwhile for graduates?
Bank marketing job is not trustworthy indeed I've seen many cases where they got laid off from work at unawares

It isn't worth the time and energy, because in a way you getting more clients for somebody's company. Instead develop a business for yourself and invest the time and energy to get clients for yourself.

I think it depends on the bank , most banks offers support for their employee with some form of job security , i think there are still good banks

bank marketing involves a lot of work and stress, it involves introducing bank services to people who are not aware about them or who doesn't know how to go about them

That's why it's so crucial for every bank to have a digital marketing plan. The demand for Internet-compatible banking is overwhelming — and you have to supply the solutions.
Almost every large bank uses digital marketing to attract and convert new customers. But if your organization hasn't made the shift to bank marketing, it's important that you get your name out there and compete.

This is the design structure, layout and delivery of customer-needed services worked out by checking out the corporate objectives of the bank and environmental constraints.Technology Adoption. Digital Apps.Customer Value. Customer Outreach. Personalization.Prioritize Customer Experience.

I can't advise my enemies to take up the role of bank marketer no matter the situation in my country. Banks make sure they dry their blood. They even give them target to be met in a month. This prompt most ladies into it t prostitutes just to meet us with the target.

Bank marketing is not really cool... Like the energy you use in getting customers for another person company you can divert it to your own business be it small scale and no to forget the bank marketing has target you must meet and almost all the population has a bank account now...it's kind of hard.

Bank marketing is a job for every skilled communicator either literate or illiterate as long they’ve the conceptual understanding about what’s being marketed. It’s a very good line of occupation to enroll in and i don’t see anything bad in it

Bank marketing is not really a cool job, any jobs that will set you on Target and persuading people before you can get your complete salary is not worth it for a graduate, I would not advise a graduate to take up that kind of job.

A graduate who is just coming out from the University should know what he or she wants in the country which she reside,sometimes is better for you to start your own business than for you to wait for someone to employ you and pay you a little amount of money , someone that is able to give you sack letter anytime , someone that don't even care whether you exist or not, just take the risk and start your own business.

Till now in public sector bank , Marketing role is not defined properly…there are so many people who joined as a Marketing officer but now working in PO profile…but some of them need working in Sales profile who need to visit the market (car dealers, builders) regularly…it depends bank to bank.

The demand for Internet-compatible banking is overwhelming — and you have to supply the solutions.
Almost every large bank uses digital marketing to attract and convert new customers. But if your organization hasn't made the shift to bank marketing, it's important that you get your name out there and compete.

Bank marketing doesn't worth it at all for me and the rest graduates. If you consider how much time you're spending to convince a client to invest his or her fund in the bank, for you to register a valid referral of your own. And considering the level of sack in that kind of job, that you won't be informed. And you get axed immediately.

It is better to look for a product that is high in demand and market it yourself and take some profits. The reason is because most of those banks don't pay marketers if they don't bring rich clients.

While wasting your time and risk the chance of not getting pay when you can use the same to grow a business for yourself.

A friend who works in the bank told that one his client he manages account for is selling just replica jersey and the guy is making more than my friend salary in just few days.

Marketing jobs in the bank isn't worth it as far as am concerned. If you love yourself, just find some little amount of Capital and set up a little Business for you and family and grow as time goes on. Banks will use you ruthlessly without paying good money and you can be sacked at any time.

Graduates don't deserve to be treated like this infact, no one deserves to be treated like this, Bank marketing job is actually a slaving job where ones job security is not guaranteed or put into consideration.
Banks employees are given a job to bring clients that will deposit big money into the bank and if they meet their target, they are paid bonus but if not, they run the risk of losing their jobs. Most of these marketers even sleep with clients just to get this clients to deposit with the bank, even the bank encourage this act.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back