What's new

Bank Marketing

Bank marketing is not a job that you can rely on.... it's better that while you are at it you keep looking at better opportunities elsewhere.... my aunt was once employed at a bank marketer and to be sincere it was really stressful on her considering the fact that she is a mum of two and she wasn't paid much... At some point she had to stop and start up a business of her own

Being a marketer in banking industry has been the order of the day for most graduates in my country. Although, job security is not assured despite the fact that its stressful. Yet you get your sack letter anytime, any day.
Is that worthwhile for graduates?

This happens to be the order of the day in Nigeria especially. When there zero chance of getting a better job but only at the mercy of banks that are ready to use the last drop of your blood and discard you once they are done with you.

I had similar experience but did not wait around too long to get my sack letter, but resigned myself when I saw it was impossible for me to meet their so called target.

As a graduate it is important that you just don't jump into the work market immediately after you have graduated from secondary school. You should make your self more employable in order to beat off competition. Concerning bank marketing, it is really good but it just allows for lo little margin for error. How good you are would ensure how well the company will keep you no matter what.

When you talk to about one getting sacked few months after getting a job then you should be talking about Africa in general as I don't think it is this way in the western word as they value graduates a lot over there.

Being a marketer in banking industry has been the order of the day for most graduates in my country. Although, job security is not assured despite the fact that its stressful. Yet you get your sack letter anytime, any day.
I don't think if that's worthwhile comparing on the struggles people go through before graduating.
So security for graduates should be guaranteed and they should be well secured and well treated

Bank marketing job is a job where ones job security is not guaranteed or put into consideration.
Banks employees are given a job to bring clients that will deposit big money into the bank and if they meet their target, they are paid bonus but if not, they run the risk of losing their jobs.
Bank marketing is rewarding only if one can meet the needed targets. I know this because I have an uncle who tried it once, it a demand job but great if you have the needed skill to pull through although eventually he was played off because he wasn't able to bring more customers.

I don't think bank marketing a good job because they hire a number of graduate and ask them to bring customers ..this needs a lot of hard work indoor and outdoor also and if u don't achieve your target despite of all the struggle you will be omit from the team

Most of the bank marketers suffer much in order to get customers to the bank ,and their pay is not quite encouraging.
However it is better for a graduate to do such work instead of being idle ,which can put him into crime and other wrong doings .
But , this should be the case when there is no more job .

Just over a third (34%) of marketing graduates are working as marketing associates, the remainder of the top five most popular jobs are all in business, PR and sales roles - including sales accounts and business development managers.

A marketing job is good for newly graduates because they learn not only the job of marketing the business but also the manner and respectful way of talking with people. I have a nephew who used to be a marketing officer in a large bank here and a cousin was the marketing manager. She said that marketing puts pressure on the employee to being out the best in him. I agree with that because a trainee should experience hardships in order to be better with his skills.

I believe that being a marketer in the banking industry is a good start for graduates, whether they are from your country or elsewhere. It is a shame that he is suddenly fired, but you have to appreciate the time and experience that can be found in banks. And I am sure that in the future they will consider it for any type of employment, even in another banking agency.

Bank marketing is good only for those who have their target, because is not easy to convince a client to invest he money or her money in the bank, so is not easy task, I can't advise someone to do that, because I have try it before.

I have done with a company that dealt with selling loans. It is stressful and demanding,the pressure to attain a target and em of the month you get only the commission of the loans you sold. What I can say is it can be great only if you can attain the target or sold enough that its commission can meet your needs. Thing is its not a thing you can depend on as a basic income.

The banking sector is one of the most volatile sector as regards instant discharge of employees due to not meeting the required targets assigned to them...I think every employee should have a contract that guarantees his or her job security for a period of time

Bank marketing is something that's very profitable on short term because you will be rewarded based on the efforts you put in to make the customer base grow, but on long term it doesn't guarantee job security based on the short duration of the contract.

The bank marketing can be refers the various ways in which a bank can help a customer, such as operating accounts, making transfers, paying standing orders and selling foreign currency. Moreso banking is the business activity of the bank and similar institutions.

In order to become successful in banking sector, you should have knowledge on things like accounting, finance, investment, marketing, etc. You should have specialized knowledge not just general knowledge. Secondly, to succeed with bank marketing, the bank itself should have better products, the products must be better than the competitors' products.

Whether it is a bad job or a good job, if you had stayed at home for a long time after graduation and you happened to get a marketing job. Will you not take the job? You already know that the situation of things in that country can be very frustrating. If you have the opportunity to get a marketing job, you can take it for a while, you never know, maybe doing that Job would allow you save some money to start a small scale business later on.
Post automatically merged:

Whether it is a bad job or a good job, if you had stayed at home for a long time after graduation and you happened to get a marketing job. Will you not take the job? You already know that the situation of things in that country can be very frustrating. If you have the opportunity to get a marketing job, you can take it for a while, you never know, maybe doing that Job would allow you save some money to start a small scale business later on.

In simple words, bank marketing is the design structure, layout and delivery of customer-needed services worked out by checking out the corporate objectives of the bank and environmental constraints.

Marketing plays an informative role in the banking sector, it can be used to reach out to more and more customers and explain to them the benefits of depositing their money with the bank this will thereby, generating more deposits for the bank.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back