What's new

Bank Marketing

Marketing plays an informative role in the banking sector,it can be used to reach out to more and more customers and explain to them the benefits of depositing their money with the bank this will thereby,generating more deposit for the bank. The marketing mix includes price,place, promotion and product.

If I were in such a position, I will mentally manage myself, take the job but prepare myself mentally that it is a transient role as I would soon be fired. I will try my best to meet the ridiculous targets and when I can't, I wouldn't be bothered even when the management criticises me.
I will save the money I earn while it lasts, I wouldn't take the job as a carrier nether will I be living large. Infact I would continue to live as if I am still unemployed. At the end, I won't be distressed when I am to let go as I was expecting that, and hopefully will have savings to cushion it
Post automatically merged:

If I were to be the that kind of a position, I would prepare myself knowing that the job is only transient. Save the money I earn while it lasts, I won't like to think of the job as a career yet, in fact I would live as if I was jobless instead of living large.
At the end, I wouldn't be distressed when I am laid off as it was expected. Hopefully I would have much savings to cushion it
Post automatically merged:

Sometimes it amazes me to see marketers raise such a fund for banks that don't even care about their dreams and welfare. I would prefer to be self-employed or be a salesman in my first year since I will be learning on the job on my own than pick up a bank marketing job.

Last edited:
bank marketing is the plan construction, design and conveyance of client required administrations worked out by looking at the corporate destinations of the bank and ecological imperatives.

In as much as it can be worst in the banking sector, this particular unfairness can be found in almost all the sectors right now. That is why you should have skills that allow you work on your own.

Before going in deep about bank marketing let know what does it mean
In simple words, bank marketing is the design structure, layout and delivery of customer-needed services worked out by checking out the corporate objectives of the bank and environmental constraints.

Being a marketer in banking industry has been the order of the day for most graduates in my country. Although, job security is not assured despite the fact that its stressful. Yet you get your sack letter anytime, any day.
Is that worthwhile for graduates?
Lol...i once remember that this bank job is the dream of everybody years back due to the way they dress and intimate other businesses or jobs, but we have come to realised many business with better payment method and less stressful

Personally, I'm not sure if I would ever work as a bank marketer by any means because it's one of the most challenging and stressful work available in the banking sector.

This is the design structure, layout and delivery of customer-needed services worked out by checking out the corporate objectives of the bank and environmental constraints.Technology Adoption. Digital Apps.Customer Value. Customer Outreach. Personalization.Prioritize Customer Experience.

Personally, I'm not sure if I would ever work as a bank marketer by any means because it's one of the most challenging and stressful work available in the banking sector.
That's true, I have a relative who is into bank marketing, she complains how difficult it can be, there are times the manager would give them a target that they should accomplish within a specific period of time, it's really demanding.

Job insecurity coupled with responsibilities might drive some towards bank marketing which in the long isn't advisable because the stress put in can't be compared to the income and there's no job guarantee too

Bro, I was offered this job recently and I rejected it because it didn't seem right. There's always no offer letter and pay isn't defined but based on commission.
That for me was a no brainer, I couldn't take it.

That's why it's so crucial for every bank to have a digital marketing plan. The demand for Internet-compatible banking is overwhelming — and you have to supply the solutions.
Almost every large bank uses digital marketing to attract and convert new customers. But if your organization hasn't made the shift to bank marketing, it's important that you get your name out there and compete.

When it comes to the issue of engagament and loooking for a job,in most of the cases you do not really have a chioce except you have a very exceptional skill of capacity,that is when you will be sort after.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back