What's new

At what age should I start planning for my retirement??

You need to start planning and saving for retirement immediately you start working and earning salary. Save aggressively and make sure you don't spend recklessly, with this you are already saving for retirement
That is just the point, you should start preparing for your retirement as soon as you start working regardless of your age, the earlier the best, not when you retire and then you have nothing

Some people go into active service earlier than others, some while serving from that young age never puts planning for retirement into consideration, they keep believing that age is by their side until it clicks out on them.
So in your candid opinion, what age is it right to start planning for retirement? Thia is for both public, private worker and even business owners.
I think it's better to start planning from the very beginning of your work days. Times are moving fast, you wouldn't know until your retirement is getting close. It's important to make plans for your retirement either through savings or investments.

You should not be worried about taking pension or retirement too early, just do your job and enjoy it and observe the people abiut retirement, wheb your age cross 55 then start to think retirement and after retirement any kind of business that's it.

you have to start planning your retirement at a young age such that you would have concluded what type of business you want to get into or what type of investment you will like to engage in for better outcome

I think it's better to start planning from the very beginning of your work days. Times are moving fast, you wouldn't know until your retirement is getting close. It's important to make plans for your retirement either through savings or investments.
I believe this is the correct date, from the beginning of the working day. Usually when they start to perform their work functions they do not have retirement in mind, but it is a mistake where private companies should have the initiative and offer options to their employees related to that end, in this way when the years go by they can have a good pension fund.

First of all good topic to be raised, from my point of view one should start planning for retirement as soon as he/she got the job. This will enable the plans execute gradually and efficiently for future huge outcomes.

I think it is better for you to start planning for your retirement at the age of fifty. This is because after your retirement you can still have time to invest in any business of your choice

There are no specified age to do so, whenever you are capable of making profit yourself without getting into financial trouble again ,then you could do that

Some people start planning to retire nat age 55- 60 years and go into enterpreneurship so that they won't feel lazy after retirement.

Almost two third of a mans life is spent on struggle and hustle. There is a generally predicted age for retirement especially for civil servant which is 65

you have to start planning your retirement at a young age such that you would have concluded what type of business you want to get into or what type of investment you will like to engage in for better outcome
That is the best thing to do, going into business early before your retirement time gives you enough time to decides and study the business you want to venture into. Starting your business late is not a good plan.

Some people go into active service earlier than others, some while serving from that young age never puts planning for retirement into consideration, they keep believing that age is by their side until it clicks out on them.
So in your candid opinion, what age is it right to start planning for retirement? Thia is for both public, private worker and even business owners.
The age you should be planning your retirement differs and it depend on the day /year you started working, but I think it should be the age of 55years, while you will retire at the age of 60years

If you ask me, not planning early enough for retirement or not planning for it at all is a very bad idea. To me I believe plan for retirement should start right from the very first day one gets a job because late planning can be very risky or even dangerous. Just my little take.

I will post my thoughts here even that people made their thoughts over time, fact that most people like myself who are young do not think about it till midway and also most people that are getting old still work as they have no choice since the money is not easy to earn.

Hell, you are rich as a flip, you can retire at any age and at any point, if I was rich then the choice to retire is great and whenever. But you are in your 60s with a very little pension to the point that you have no money to live for a week, so no choice to work still. Hard that the retirement age is getting older and older. those that are born in 90s won't get and retirement till 100 years old at this point of time

Someone should start planning for retirement as early as possible. Although it's not fix and totally depends on individual opinion.

there is no particular age but my advice at the moment you were employed begins to plan for your retirement because you can save alot of resources for your old age.

That question is for only you to answer but I will answer base in myself. I plan to retire at 55 of age and then use the free time I have doing voluntary work and teaching my grandchildren music.

at the age of 50 to 55 any man should start planning for his retirement this is because the normal retirement age is 72 to 77. Planning for your pension require pension fund or a business after retirement

To me I think a wise worker should start planning for his retirement within the first five years of his working years in a particular company because of the importance of pension to his future.

There is no specific age for one to start planning for retirement. But it is necessary and important to start planning early in order to save enough for your retirement.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back