What's new

At what age should I start planning for my retirement??

If you're working for a government ministry I believe that your retirement is not something that you will decide unless you have a health issue that is going to come with my to retirement early but if it's your personal business you can decide when you want to retire or not.

You can decide to plan for your retirement even now at your early age. If you start planning know you won't have problem in your nearest future.

In an ideal world, every corporation would have a set age at which its employees would retire from active duty. Once you have this information, you should be able to plan for your retirement. As a result, there is no standard age for retirement.

Some people go into active service earlier than others, some while serving from that young age never puts planning for retirement into consideration, they keep believing that age is by their side until it clicks out on them.
So in your candid opinion, what age is it right to start planning for retirement? Thia is for both public, private worker and even business owners.
Personally, I don't think that I'm going to be retiring anytime soon. It should be at least a minimum of 80 years before I should be thinking about retirement.

Young people of these days intend to retire at a young age.
Let's say at 35-40 years of age.
This would give you room to do any other business or passion while you're still young, strong and agile.
og unSome people go into active service earlier than others, some while serving from that young age never puts planning for retirement into consideration, they keep believing that age is by their side until it clicks out on them.
So in your candid opinion, what age is it right to start planning for retirement? Thia is for both public, private worker and even business owners.
ou

Some people go into active service earlier than others, some while serving from that young age never puts planning for retirement into consideration, they keep believing that age is by their side until it clicks out on them.
Look at what age you are retiring or the age at which you want to retire.
Then you will know if you still have much time left to begin you pension scheme.
I believe that once you have something stable you are doing, no matter the age, you should start planning for your retirement.

Now is the time to start. As long as you have a stable job or business, then there's no time to waste. The The earlier the better. People often think that a retirement plan is for the old but in reality, it is meant for you to start young. By the time you are old, you are all set.

The moment you get employed you should start preparing for retirement. This will make you have a plan in which you can set targets to achieve. Such target as having a family,car ,house, child education fund and investment drive.

At age 65. By then you would have exhausted all your working years. Don't be afraid to retire, your pension is guaranteed to come into your account. And my advice is utilize it wisely.
Post automatically merged:

At age 65. By then you would have exhausted all your working years. Don't be afraid to retire, your pension is guaranteed to come into your account. And my advice is utilize it wisely.
It is good to retire when your capacty canot really carry you.But a situation where you still have the mental strenght and capacity to deliver,then you have to keep doing what makes you happy,whic is you job schedule.

I think one should start planning for a retirement as soon as one starts working. It's better to start very early because we can never tell what would happen in future.

Although it all depends on you. But I know in my country anything 65 year old you need to retire. So it will be better and more peaceful if you starting saving planning 10-15year before retirement takes place.

In my home country, you need to be at least 60 years or work for at least 20 years to retire from government jobs. For private sector, you can work until you are fit for work.

I think that as soon as you're an adult, you should start planning for it. Whether you're receiving stable income or not; there are monies or income or gifts we get that a part of it can be kept aside too.
So, I'll advise once anyone turns 18, open up a special retirement funds account.

It is true, the vast majority of people who have businesses or work in private companies, do not think about retirement only after the years. In government entities it is different because even if they do not think about it, the government is in charge of doing the paperwork. The truth is that you have to start saving for this purpose as soon as you start generating income.

Quite an interesting question but I will like to bring it into consideration that retirement doesn't have to be at old age ass an individual may choose to retire any they deem fit or are willing to pass on the mantle to someone else to handle.

Actually there is no specific age to start planning for your retirement. but you are expected to start such process immediately you start earning income or get a job.

It should be right away when you gotten the work, so that when you will have the right plan and method of saving, and it will also help you once you are called to retire unaware.

All these things will depend on people's arrangement and their plans. In whatever you do , it is very important for you to understand that you should start planning for that before you are up to the age of 50. This is very important for every one

Planning your retirement is depends on your preferences. You can start thinking about it as soon as you want. You may want to retire young or enjoy working as long as you want.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back