What's new

At what age should I start planning for my retirement??

It will be good if you start planning your retirement at 60, it isn't too late to start planning for retirement. However, it might be time to get serious about planning. You'll want to start figuring out where your retirement income will come from

The answer is simple: as soon as you can. Ideally, you'd start saving in your 20s, when you first leave school and begin earning paychecks. That's because the sooner you begin saving, the more time your money has to grow.

I think you should be planning for your retirement is at the last year of your service although you must have identify what you want to use your pension to do but its very advisable to plan for your retirement at the last day of your working days.

I think that would all depend on your and what you do for a living. If you are a business man then you might never need to retire at all from it. But then if you work in a corporate setting they might even have a rule for that.

Some people go into active service earlier than others, some while serving from that young age never puts planning for retirement into consideration, they keep believing that age is by their side until it clicks out on them.
So in your candid opinion, what age is it right to start planning for retirement? Thia is for both public, private worker and even business owners.
Retirement age is entirely by choice until otherwise, if you feel you want to retire above 60 good for you, as for me 45 yrs and less. I cant really offer so many years to labouring without giving preference to my self.

Some people go into active service earlier than others, some while serving from that young age never puts planning for retirement into consideration, they keep believing that age is by their side until it clicks out on them.
So in your candid opinion, what age is it right to start planning for retirement? Thia is for both public, private worker and even business owners.
To answer your question regarding what age is right to start planning for retirement, I would say the earlier the better. You must start planning for retirement the day you got your first job.

Retirement planning is important to ensure secure second innings of life. So, if you want to accumulate a large corpus, you must start investing as early as possible.

For me
I go For 40years ,after 40years you can have the strength to even invest your little you have after service that’s you can open a good business center.

At 55, it isn't too late to start planning for retirement. However, it might be time to get serious about planning. You'll want to start figuring out where your retirement income will come from. You should tally your income, savings, investments, assets, 401s or IRAs, and any other sources

4 It is generally wise to plan to live to the age of 85 or 90 to reduce the difficulty of saving your savings. According to the SSA Life Expectation Calculator, the average age of 19 is 21.5 years if you are a woman and if you are a man.

You can start planning your retirement as early as when you are 35 yrs old so you won't get overwhelmed about the idea of retirement at old age, with that you know what to expect, you can also start saving up for pension schemes.

I think one should plan ahead of everything he/she is doing first
Planning should be made for retirement as soon you started work, try to have a savings in order to come back and meet something after retirement.

Well I think we should plan retirement at the age 50to 55 because at that age we can't attempt much more efforts and it is important that we try and plan for our retirement which we deserve. To me I think there is no particular age that is enough for you to plan your retirement. Planning for retirement or setting up a pension plan should commence immediately when one starts a gainfully employed job or starts a business or a lnvestment. This is important as to have a good foresight and to avoid procrastination.

The best age to go for retirement is at 60years because at this age you are still strong and can do other things with his or her own strength. My uncle retired at the age of 60and was happy he did, started a front of house provision stall which he does at his convenient time

At least at the age of thirty years you should be planning for your retirement, make you won't rely on your pension as your only means of lovelyhood when you retire unless you're country is pays well I mean very well, cos in my country they even remember pensioners

Typically when one starts to work there is always an age one gets to that he begins to plan to retire. Though every country and every organization has a set age where they see staff as hitting the retirement age. But for me it’s all dependent on the individual to retire when they see fit

This can only be achieved when you've set up passive income otherwise no amount of planning can come into life when you are still working to provide for your needs and/or that of your family.
Once you've setup good passive income, between 65 - 70years you should have reduced the hard work you do.

Most entrepreneurs don't start really planning for retirement until five to ten years from when they plan to hang it up. It's definitely better to start later than never at all, but it's much easier to plan for retirement if you start when you're young

I think for retirement you have to think till you are forty years old. Come on, for forty years you work hard, you work hard.You are young and you can work hard. After forty years you start to grow up. You get tired quickly. You can't work so this age is all right for retirement.

I think if you are active and smart and young and beautiful and strong then you work on continusely other wise if get old , your body become weak then you should get retired. I suggest you to get retirement at age of 40 year old

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back