What's new

At what age did you start making money online?

I started looking for ways to make money online at a very young late age though. There are times i have regrets like if i had found a lot of these opportunities at an early age i would have definitely gone far by now.

We started making money at different age and this is because we got exposed at different time. Before I got exposed to online earning I was already at higher institution of learning. However I started at the age of 20.
Yeah, the kind of people you surround yourself with will determine the time in which you can use to make money for yourself. If you surround yourself with people who are interested in money making early in life you will actually get the ideas early.

I started working online at not too young age, I have not reached 18 that time. I however, could not be able to earn good money from online untill two years after starting. The reason I waited that long to earn money online is because I was not sorounded by people of like mind.

I started making money online when I was 17 even though I wasn't exposed to much online earnings platforms like now but it was amazing.
actually there is no age restrictions to online earnings.

Well, so does this mean that you have been earning money since that age in a regular manner? I started to make money several years ago. However, I have never regularly made money at all.

That's the truth, age is basically a number and if you are joining in at a very late age it doesn't matter, because it all depends on the efforts you placed on the online works and not necessarily the age you joined.
But you have to put in a lot of work if you are joining late on the i.t space as this would enable you to catch up very fast as there are a lot of things you are behind and only through your effort and resilience can you break even

But you have to put in a lot of work if you are joining late on the i.t space as this would enable you to catch up very fast as there are a lot of things you are behind and only through your effort and resilience can you break even
Even people that are not yet born will actually venture into IT in the near future. That does not make it late for them because anybody can join at any time and still succeed.

Even people that are not yet born will actually venture into IT in the near future. That does not make it late for them because anybody can join at any time and still succeed.
Nobody is late in online business. People will continue to join online business everyday. The reason why some people believe that you can be late in joining online business is that due to high competition now, making money online is not easy. They are right to some extent. Things were not this hard in the past.

That is just the truth, if you are not very dedicated you just give up along the line because the results would not be encouraging, that is why I am grateful because I started up at this very age .

Well it was pretty late, I wish I had discovered early enough in my life. I started making money when I was 22 years, I never knew there were ways I could make money online when I was younger.

Nobody is late in online business. People will continue to join online business everyday. The reason why some people believe that you can be late in joining online business is that due to high competition now, making money online is not easy. They are right to some extent. Things were not this hard in the past.
competition will continue to increase in the online space because a lot of people are coming in every single day. But that does not mean that you will not succeed. All you need is proper knowledge of how some certain things works and some level of consistency.

I think making money online like posting on forums started since 2017, that's some other platforms, but bizdustry started 2020. I started the journey of making money online on bizdustry which is 2020.

I think making money online like posting on forums started since 2017, that's some other platforms, but bizdustry started 2020. I started the journey of making money online on bizdustry which is 2020.
Oh dude that means I had been on forum work before you I think I started back then in 2018 if not early when the like of fxfred forum and money talk village was the only forum we had,still working on forum till now,for the age it's all about when your skill is ready and some website has restrictions on age

Oh dude that means I had been on forum work before you I think I started back then in 2018 if not early when the like of fxfred forum and money talk village was the only forum we had,still working on forum till now,for the age it's all about when your skill is ready and some website has restrictions on age
Some of those forums you mentioned, are they still active up to now?. Personally, I started making money on the internet around 2017 but I ventured into forums in 2021.

Some of those forums you mentioned, are they still active up to now?. Personally, I started making money on the internet around 2017 but I ventured into forums in 2021.
Wow that's great, it's been a while that I checked the aforementioned forums, considering the fact that earning money on the forum seems to be hard for me. Infact I don't even know much about how it goes.

Wow that's great, it's been a while that I checked the aforementioned forums, considering the fact that earning money on the forum seems to be hard for me. Infact I don't even know much about how it goes.
Did you try to make money from the forum and you are not able to make any money?. I would actually like to know their payment rate. I started working venturing into forums lately.

Did you try to make money from the forum and you are not able to make any money?. I would actually like to know their payment rate. I started working venturing into forums lately.
You really tried seriously, because when it comes to making money on forums, one has to make sure he's always active to be commenting on threats, that will guarantee you earn some certain amount of money.

I will not talk about my age but I started making mon ey in 2012 from a site called Helium. It took me an entire year to make Just $100. Later, I joined hubpages and started making more money. I started building my sites in 2015.

I will not talk about my age but I started making mon ey in 2012 from a site called Helium. It took me an entire year to make Just $100. Later, I joined hubpages and started making more money. I started building my sites in 2015.
That was an impressive record . In 2009, I already had my own offline business that was doing very well. I never had the thought of working online because I was comfortable with my earnings.

I think I started with it about 3 and a half years ago, something before the pandemic, the good thing about making money online is that at least for me it is a self-development journey and you learn more and more about new ways to earn online.

I think I started with it about 3 and a half years ago, something before the pandemic, the good thing about making money online is that at least for me it is a self-development journey and you learn more and more about new ways to earn online.
You have a very important point there! When I started working online i did not know about most things especially cryptocurrency and forex but now I can trade crypto and forex due to the knowledge I gained online.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back