What's new

At what age did you start making money online?

There's no specific age to start making money online. For me, I started working online before I reached the age of 18. But I could not withdraw during my first year because I was doing survey.

I started making money online when I was 17 even though I wasn't exposed to much online earnings platforms like now but it was amazing.
actually there is no age restrictions to online earnings.
That's a good idea, just like people use to say age is just a number, if you know what you are doing you age doesn't really matter, what you should focus on is earning money.

That is why I take it as a point of duty upon myself to seek out for working knowledge for the future I envisioned. And I always try my best to educate those that are struggling.
That is a very good idea. Trying to educate people who are interested in making money online is important. I only do that for those who I know are passionate about making money online.

Not too long ago, is start earning online even though it was a gradual process because I wasn't exposed to it when I was much younger. I started earning when I was 25 years old.

I started working online in 2018 when I was 21 years old. It was a great time to start since I was in University and had so much free time that I was just idle. It helped me a lot through campus as it gave me a source of income for some of my daily needs.

That is a very good idea. Trying to educate people who are interested in making money online is important. I only do that for those who I know are passionate about making money online.
It's very important, but if you are doing this do some of the people you'll get piss off at the end of the day, because we have some people that don't value it no matter how hard you are going to try in terms of explaining.

It's very important, but if you are doing this do some of the people you'll get piss off at the end of the day, because we have some people that don't value it no matter how hard you are going to try in terms of explaining.
That is why I say I only teach people who are passionate. I will make sure that you are the one persuading me before I try to teach you how to make money online. I don't try to force people to make money.

I agree with you and though it is never too late to learn and know more ways of earning money online. You can learn about freelance, Amazon KDP, domain business and others.
The Amazon direct kindle publishing is one of the areas that I have always wish to have sufficient knowledge before I go into it. I understand that there is a lot of potential in that industry.

The Amazon direct kindle publishing is one of the areas that I have always wish to have sufficient knowledge before I go into it. I understand that there is a lot of potential in that industry.
there are people who makes thousands of Dollars from Amazon Kindle publishing every month. I think you should take massive action if you are very interested in it.

i started at 17 with current (mode earn) and then i discovered other apps like ysense, lifepoints, honeygain, surveyyeah etc.
i couldnt be more grateful that i discovered that i can earn online

Actually I started making money online at a very lately age of 27 simply because some of us where not exposed to at a younger age. even though I have no regrets about it.

Actually I started making money online at a very lately age of 27 simply because some of us where not exposed to at a younger age. even though I have no regrets about it.
I think it depends on the kind of environment you grww up in. There are people who started making money as early as 10 years. Some of them started learning with computers at home.

I started working online in 2018 when I was 21 years old. It was a great time to start since I was in University and had so much free time that I was just idle. It helped me a lot through campus as it gave me a source of income for some of my daily needs.
I also start working online from University. Working online help me a lot as i don't depend on anybody for money to buy needed materials. I could buy what I need without soliciting for anyone help.

I started earning online when I was too young even though then I don't know much about it so I earned from a single site making me have less income compared to some of my friends who were too exposed to it.

I started earning online when I was too young even though then I don't know much about it so I earned from a single site making me have less income compared to some of my friends who were too exposed to it.
I think you could have asked your friends to teach you some of the ways in which they used to make money online for themselves. That way you could have gotten exposed also to the various ways of making money online.

I started working online at the age of 17, but I did not earn anything until I returned to it during the COVID pandemic. I regret that time wasted because I could have used it to learn a skill that pays more than what I earn now.

I started working online at the age of 17, but I did not earn anything until I returned to it during the COVID pandemic. I regret that time wasted because I could have used it to learn a skill that pays more than what I earn now.
what kind of venture did you go into when you were at the age of 17 that did not make you money?. Personally I did a lot of surveys and invested in the lot of Ponzi schemes.
what kind of venture did you go into when you were at the age of 17 that did not make you money?. Personally I did a lot of surveys and invested in the lot of Ponzi schemes.

We started making money at different age and this is because we got exposed at different time. Before I got exposed to online earning I was already at higher institution of learning. However I started at the age of 20.

It is the same for everyone, when you start online jobs at the beginning you can only earn a little amount of money but as time passes your income increases.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back