What's new

Are your social profiles private or public?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When it comes to your social media accounts, are they public so anyone can follow or friend you? Or do you prefer to have your account be more private so you don't have to deal with bots and spammers? I noticed I got a few followers on Instagram lately and it's been annoying because they are clearly bots and fake users. I had my account on public for a while now, but decided to instead private my account again. I also have my facebook and other social sites mostly private, as I'm a very private person.

What is your preference when using social media? Are you a public user or more private?

My social profiles are public. I use social sites for business purposes more than for personal use. I have just about 600 friends on Facebook but I have a couple of facebook pages where I have more than 10 thousand followers. I use social site for online visibility, therefore, my profiles are public.

I keep my social media account and pages visible to everyone. I do this cause am open for approach and contact, over here people I know sometimes, may want to contact me through social media and they can find it easily to reach out to me. Sometimes they might not tell you they want your social media handle, they mostly might locate you among mutually suggested friends.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back