What's new

Are you strict with how many hours you work per day?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
1000 Posts Club
Dec 6, 2022
USD
$6.0500USD
Biznotes
When it comes to working online, it can be so easy to lose track of time and how much time you have spent working online. This can often lead to burnout which can result in loss of work online that will help you earn a steady income.

When it comes to working online, are you strict with how many hours you work per day? Do you ensure that you take time for yourself each day?

Whenever I work online, as I have a side hustle designing websites for small businesses, I always make sure to take a frequent break away from the computer. It can be very difficult to have a set time when you need to fit it around a full time job and you have deadlines to meet. However part of the process is not setting unrealistic deadlines that would lead to burnout.

If you’re on the computer all day, make sure to fit in some exercise, whether it’s walking the block or visiting the gym. That can often help offset the mental fatigue you experience.

Yes, I really stay strict since I usually work many hours a day, even if I am on vacation I try to work at least 2 hours online, one thing that usually happens to me is that when I am working online many times the hours pass very quickly and I do not even realize how many hours I have been working in a row, more than anything I'm so used to it that I don't realize it.

If you enjoy what you do, time flies by.

Exactly! When I'm online, I don't see how much time I'm spending, it just flies since I enjoy it a lot. But if you ask me, roughly it would be 6 hours Mon-Friday. Saturday - Sunday might be the whole time I'm awake 😝

Exactly! When I'm online, I don't see how much time I'm spending, it just flies since I enjoy it a lot. But if you ask me, roughly it would be 6 hours Mon-Friday. Saturday - Sunday might be the whole time I'm awake 😝
That is, when you enjoy something the time is relative, I sometimes usually work much more than 6 hours, but because I am a workaholic, hahaha just kidding, but if it is true that sometimes I overdo it, but well I compensate by working less on weekends, unlike you who seem to not even sleep on weekends :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Yes, I really stay strict since I usually work many hours a day, even if I am on vacation I try to work at least 2 hours online, one thing that usually happens to me is that when I am working online many times the hours pass very quickly and I do not even realize how many hours I have been working in a row, more than anything I'm so used to it that I don't realize it.

I will admit, I do have to be more strict with myself as I sometimes feel as though I push myself too far and that never ends well and a lot of the time ends in burnout.

In time I will get there, it's realizing that putting a certain amount of time into your work and then dedicating time for yourself is normal and should be done without feeling guilty.

I've been keeping it at 5 hours or 6 hours maximum every day. I can't work more than 6 hours without it running interference in some of the other things which I must do. I work offline and online, also I have some other things which need my time too. I can't work 24 hours every day.

I've been keeping it at 5 hours or 6 hours maximum every day. I can't work more than 6 hours without it running interference in some of the other things which I must do. I work offline and online, also I have some other things which need my time too. I can't work 24 hours every day.

I work for 9 hours per day and I think that this could be quite stressful. There are many other people as well who also work for around 9 to 10 hours per day. They dedicate a lots of time and work incredibly hard. There are some part-timers who work for around 5 hours per day.

I work for 9 hours per day and I think that this could be quite stressful. There are many other people as well who also work for around 9 to 10 hours per day. They dedicate a lots of time and work incredibly hard. There are some part-timers who work for around 5 hours per day.
You're working online full time. Working 9 hours every day shouldn't be too much for handle for you. If I was working online full time, I would work 14 or 15 hours daily. I can be able to do it every day as long as I make money based on the hours worked.

I always make sure to work 10 hours a day. I always plan my day according to 10 hours work schedule. I always try to stick to my work schedule. I am pretty strict on this. Sadly, I am not able to maintain my 10 hours working schedule every day.

I'm very flexible with how I work online every day. It doesn't mean that I'm going to force myself to work 10 hours everyday or more but the importance of what I need to work is what's going to determine how my work schedule list is going to be. I don't work online without a schedule list.

When it comes to working online, it can be so easy to lose track of time and how much time you have spent working online. This can often lead to burnout which can result in loss of work online that will help you earn a steady income.

When it comes to working online, are you strict with how many hours you work per day? Do you ensure that you take time for yourself each day?

No, I have a lot that I do offline as well. So, planning to work a certain time on the internet daily is never possible. There are times that I maybe in the bus delivering oxygen filled cylinders to hospital that have emergencies and that is not the time to spend trying to focus on working online.

No, I have a lot that I do offline as well. So, planning to work a certain time on the internet daily is never possible. There are times that I maybe in the bus delivering oxygen filled cylinders to hospital that have emergencies and that is not the time to spend trying to focus on working online.

It is very obvious that looking at the nature of your job you can only be able to have time to do any other projects that you work on online when you are either having your work break or when you have returned home from work. There is no way you can find it easy and convenient to work online when you are constantly in transit to deliver those cylinder oxygen gas.

It is very obvious that looking at the nature of your job you can only be able to have time to do any other projects that you work on online when you are either having your work break or when you have returned home from work. There is no way you can find it easy and convenient to work online when you are constantly in transit to deliver those cylinder oxygen gas.

That is the situation that I find myself. We deal on delivering oxygen cylinders to hospitals so as to assist in saving lives and there is need to ensure that the delivery is prompt and as expected. I want to get involved and always get involved in ensuring that people live because of my services to humanity.

I like to keep to a 5-6 hour schedule daily. I try to do all of my work right away, usually after I wake up. Sometimes I eat breakfast first. Sometimes I work first. Depends on my mood.

If I can start working on the online jobs I need to do every day by morning, it will save me so much stress but I can't because I have to leave my house early in the morning latest 7am for work. This puts a big hole in my schedule from morning till evening when I'm back. It's why I have limited time to face my online jobs.

That is the situation that I find myself. We deal on delivering oxygen cylinders to hospitals so as to assist in saving lives and there is need to ensure that the delivery is prompt and as expected. I want to get involved and always get involved in ensuring that people live because of my services to humanity.
Damn! This is a very very serious job that you're working on. There's no room for making excuses to deliver those oxygen cylinders to hospitals whenever they order for it because it might be needed for a life or death situation. Good job on helping to save lives every day mate.

If I can start working on the online jobs I need to do every day by morning, it will save me so much stress but I can't because I have to leave my house early in the morning latest 7am for work. This puts a big hole in my schedule from morning till evening when I'm back. It's why I have limited time to face my online jobs.
If you have offline work, it can be difficult to find time to work online. It is really difficult to juggle online work and offline work at the same time. There will be a point in time when you might even have to choose the one that suits better for you.

If you have offline work, it can be difficult to find time to work online. It is really difficult to juggle online work and offline work at the same time. There will be a point in time when you might even have to choose the one that suits better for you.

Yes, it's not easy but I have to find a way to make it work because I needed the money which comes from both sources. If only one's responsibilities would slash 50% overnight, I wouldn't be taking so much pressure to take on many jobs every day.

Most of the time when i start my online job i forget about the time and focus on the work, especially if its good paying job i rally enjoy it and even if i lost some time its worth it, some times i forget to eat my food, but most of the times i start working at night or at the weekend in that way i can work freely.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back