What's new

Are You Still Working On Old Websites?

Ohh it baffles me the more to hear that, I don't think that's the right thing that's expected of him to do, he would have focus one at least a single forum and allow it to grow.
I think he is trying trying to kill two birds with a stone and that is why he's trying to share the money on all these forums so that when you participated in all of them, you can still earn up to $1 in a day.

Well the only website I'm working on is bizdustry, I think it's all about earning money, if you can earn money working on those old sites it will be a good idea. It's all about earning money.

Well the only website I'm working on is bizdustry, I think it's all about earning money, if you can earn money working on those old sites it will be a good idea. It's all about earning money.
Alright that's very interesting if that's the case, but don't you think in order to make huge amount of money at the end of everything it's better you should continue posting on other sites.

Alright that's very interesting if that's the case, but don't you think in order to make huge amount of money at the end of everything it's better you should continue posting on other sites.
That's true, taking everything slowly will be a good idea, if you are working online you are not expected to have the mindset of getting rich quick, if you have that mindset you are going to fail.

That's true, taking everything slowly will be a good idea, if you are working online you are not expected to have the mindset of getting rich quick, if you have that mindset you are going to fail.
In as much as you want to be successful towards your business, it's expected of you to Always work hard, and don't have the intentions of getting rich quick towards the business, always work smart.

In as much as you want to be successful towards your business, it's expected of you to Always work hard, and don't have the intentions of getting rich quick towards the business, always work smart.
Yes, just like the popular saying, hard work pays, if you want to gain success on whatever your are doing you are expected to be a hard working individual.

Mylot has been in business for many years. I've been a member for over ten years, but I've had to stop visiting the website because my threads only get a few responses.

Mylot has been in business for many years. I've been a member for over ten years, but I've had to stop visiting the website because my threads only get a few responses.
Mylot is old website that people still visit but the major thing is that the low pay made people to abandon the site and that is why you do not have enough response to threads.

Well I think this depends on the amount of money you are earning, if you can earn money I think it will be a good idea to go on with, it also depends on which one you prefer.

It is mandatory to work very hard most especially if you have chosen to work full time online, because it is an adventure that needs a lot of hardworking and you should also embark on serious research.

Well I think this depends on the amount of money you are earning, if you can earn money I think it will be a good idea to go on with, it also depends on which one you prefer.
Actually it is true, if someone is till working for an old website upto now, it may be that there pay is okay for him or her and can not change to any other one for now

No, for me I don't work on old website as a matter of fact the only website I'm working on online is bizdustry, this the best platform I prefer to work be working on online.

No, for me I don't work on old website as a matter of fact the only website I'm working on online is bizdustry, this the best platform I prefer to work be working on online.
Same as me, I only work here on bizdustry, I only have a limited time online, anytime I'm less busy I try to post here on bizdustry and earn money, posting on forums is good.

Actually for now I can also say that bizdustry too is an old site for me and up to now it is still running well and members are not finding it difficult to work here.

I'm working on a platform that is very old right now, which is bizdustry. It has been in existence for quite a long time and it is still waxing stronger and paying it members which means bizdustry deserves applause.

Well I can't really tell how long some of the site, I have been working on.
Though it might be but sometimes I only focus on how legit the site had been because some of them might have last long but it's not legit.

Same as me, I only work here on bizdustry, I only have a limited time online, anytime I'm less busy I try to post here on bizdustry and earn money, posting on forums is good.
I also don't have enough time, I think that's because I'm a student but I'm in my final year, when I'm done I'll come back online to be earning money full time, what do you think?

Well I can't really tell how long some of the site, I have been working on.
Though it might be but sometimes I only focus on how legit the site had been because some of them might have last long but it's not legit.
Yes, it is better to focus on legit a site is than talking about the oldness of the site because a site can be old but not legit but once you are in a site and it is legit, everyone believe is that it will last.

I also don't have enough time, I think that's because I'm a student but I'm in my final year, when I'm done I'll come back online to be earning money full time, what do you think?
That's interesting, that means you'll soon be done with your studies, that's really good I must say, if you complete your studies you'll have enough time to do whatever you like.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back