Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
There are many old websites that were created in the mid 2000s. At that time, there were many people who were signing-up for old websites and making cash. The fact of the matter is that those websites are still active. So, are you making money using those websites? What are your experiences?

Well I have been working on some site since 2012 though it can't tell exactly when those site where created but I believe it might be among the oldest site on the internet and their policies are quit different from others.

There's a couple of sites that I've never stopped working on and a typical examples are forumcoin and trendri . They are old paid to post website and they are still in existence and still paying their members.

There are many old websites that were created in the mid 2000s. At that time, there were many people who were signing-up for old websites and making cash. The fact of the matter is that those websites are still active. So, are you making money using those websites? What are your experiences?
There is some old websites that I still work on basically because they still pay people for their work and there are some ones that I no longer work on

I started working online not up to three or four years so i do not really know which ones are old sites or new one. But most of the sites i joined when i first started have stopped paying. Then there are still some that i am still working on.

It is very obvious that there are some websites that have been in existence for quite a long time and people have made money from this platforms so easily and does website still exist.

Hubpages was created in 2007, I joined HubPages in 2012, and I have been using HubPages since then. I received my first payment from hubpages in 2013 and since then I have been receiving money form hubpages

Well people differs in experience and what they want. One of the oldest site that I have been on it and still earning from it currently is the bizdustry platform apart from, I have not been on a site for a complete year without change.

Well people differs in experience and what they want. One of the oldest site that I have been on it and still earning from it currently is the bizdustry platform apart from, I have not been on a site for a complete year without change.
It is an established truth that bizdustry has also been in existence for a very long time and it has gained a lot of notoriety over time due to the fact that it is one of the best paid to post forum that people still love.

Well I can really tell how long the various site has been in existence but I believe I haven't changed working on any of them since I started working or join online stuffs simply because I have always have good experiences with them.

Bizdustry is an old website, so the fact that I am still here shows that I don't live website just because they have now become old and there are newer versions online.

Bizdustry is an old website, so the fact that I am still here shows that I don't live website just because they have now become old and there are newer versions online.
It is very correct that bizdustry is a very old paid to post forum just like forumcoin and it is still paying and waxing stronger . I give kudos to bizdustry management for being relevant.

The age of a website is not really my issue but if the site is still paying out and performing what they are supposed to do, and if they perform in the way they are supposed to do, then I don't have a problem visiting them.

The age of a website is not really my issue but if the site is still paying out and performing what they are supposed to do, and if they perform in the way they are supposed to do, then I don't have a problem visiting them.
The time a platform started out is not important, what matter in this regard is to work on a platform that is continuously paying and not considering the age at which it has been in existence because there are new platforms that will turn out to be a scam

Well the only old site I know I am working with them upto now are the once I know they are still legit up to now and even people can testify about that and new site too should not be completely be trusted.

There's a couple of sites that I've never stopped working on and a typical examples are forumcoin and trendri . They are old paid to post website and they are still in existence and still paying their members.
Thats very interesting, you're trying seriously. But for the trendri, I gave up on it as the result of there payment. It's tool small at the moment, but what about forumcoin, how much do you earn in a day.

Thats very interesting, you're trying seriously. But for the trendri, I gave up on it as the result of there payment. It's tool small at the moment, but what about forumcoin, how much do you earn in a day.
Trendri has discouraged many people from working on it . The owner of the website kept creating new paid to post forum instead of concentrating on trendri and allowing people to make significant amount of money in a day.

Trendri has discouraged many people from working on it . The owner of the website kept creating new paid to post forum instead of concentrating on trendri and allowing people to make significant amount of money in a day.
Yeah it is true and again he has make the forum in such a way that you have to be making a comments like you are composing a thread which is really draining.

Ohh it baffles me the more to hear that, I don't think that's the right thing that's expected of him to do, he would have focus one at least a single forum and allow it to grow.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back