What's new

Are You Still Working On Old Websites?

That's interesting, that means you'll soon be done with your studies, that's really good I must say, if you complete your studies you'll have enough time to do whatever you like.
Yes for sure, time is a limiting factor currently. I intend to establish several businesses apart from working online because I was advised by my mentor not to put my eggs in one basket.

To say the truth I have purchased my PC from 2012 and nowadays it is 2023 and then it stills working until today means if the PC is operational there is no need for purchasing a new one, his life is 11 years old like a child boy age.

Yes for sure, time is a limiting factor currently. I intend to establish several businesses apart from working online because I was advised by my mentor not to put my eggs in one basket.
That's true, if you know what you are doing you are expected to have a multiple income streams, this will help you a lot especially in terms of earning enough money.

That's true, if you know what you are doing you are expected to have a multiple income streams, this will help you a lot especially in terms of earning enough money.
Yes for sure, creating multiple streams of income is not as easy as it sounds. It is quite a daunting task because most of the streams would require your attention and input for it to flourish.

Yes I do and personally I don't consider it as a bad idea as long as I can be able to earned the best I wishes to achieve online.

There are some site, even though I can't re tell how long they have been in existence.

Yes, just like the popular saying, hard work pays, if you want to gain success on whatever your are doing you are expected to be a hard working individual.
For sure my brother, the popular fact remains the same. In as much as you want to succeed, you have to work hard , if possible bring out new strategies towards succeeding.

Yes for sure, creating multiple streams of income is not as easy as it sounds. It is quite a daunting task because most of the streams would require your attention and input for it to flourish.
If you want to be successful you need to have more than one income streams, a lot of people are successful because they don't have a single way to earn money.

For me I would definitely join any earning site that I can be able to work on there and getting paid for my time. I don't necessarily check whether the website is a new or old. So long as It's legit and pays on time I am good to go with it.

For me I would definitely join any earning site that I can be able to work on there and getting paid for my time. I don't necessarily check whether the website is a new or old. So long as It's legit and pays on time I am good to go with it.
That's good, all that matters online is earning money, if you can earn money online with the skills set you are having then that's just fine, a lot of people are earning money online.

That's good, all that matters online is earning money, if you can earn money online with the skills set you are having then that's just fine, a lot of people are earning money online.
Alot are losing money online too, most fall victim of scams or just jump into Investments without having knowledge.
If you don't know how to navigate the online environment you might fall victim too.

Alot are losing money online too, most fall victim of scams or just jump into Investments without having knowledge.
If you don't know how to navigate the online environment you might fall victim too.
That's true, that's why you need to be very careful with the things you are doing online, a lot of people don't know what they are doing that's why they ended up losing all they have.

There's a couple of sites that I've never stopped working on and a typical examples are forumcoin and trendri . They are old paid to post website and they are still in existence and still paying their members.

Well, there comes a time when you get attached to a particular website. I am attached to Bizdustry for a long time and I am now a really important part of this great platform.

Well I think this depends on how much money you are going to earn, if you can still earn a considerable amount of money from it, I think it will be a good idea to use the platform.

No, i'm not working on an old website. I've never worked on an old website. This is because i feel old websites would not pay as much as new websites that are looking for traffic.

No I'm not working on old website, as a matter of fact I have never worked on any old website, but I think it's all about making money guys, if you know what you are doing you can earn money.

No, i'm not working on an old website. I've never worked on an old website. This is because i feel old websites would not pay as much as new websites that are looking for traffic.
you can't just say no it's good to maintain some off the oldest website you work with and rapidworkers is a very old website am still working on now. since they have no issues I keep working here

you can't just say no it's good to maintain some off the oldest website you work with and rapidworkers is a very old website am still working on now. since they have no issues I keep working here
Well, right from time, i just prefer to work on new websites because i feel they are more reliable. Anyways, i hope you do not mind telling me more about this "rapidworkers".

On the Internet and in earnings also, it is important to consider 1 piece of advice, there is even such a pronunciation "The old site is always better than the new" I think it is so. on my oldest site where I have been a member since 2003, and I have also been a member of one site that has been since 2009. Usually new sites that are about 3 years old have a risk and a chance that they may close and remove the site.

Thats very interesting, you're trying seriously. But for the trendri, I gave up on it as the result of there payment. It's tool small at the moment, but what about forumcoin, how much do you earn in a day.
Well, you can make more money on Trendri when compared to forumcoin. Forumcoin has actually been paying for a very long time and I commend them for that. Their consistency is what really matters most of the time.

Yes I still work on some platfrom some of the platforms some stopped paying or got worse so I don't use them anymore bizdustry is one of the platforms I earn for a while and so far I really like it

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back