Are you selling products on Etsy?

Potuse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 18, 2022
USD
$78.5000USD
Biznotes
There are several platforms where you can sell things online and Etsy is definitely one of them. People are really making money on this platform and they've shared a lot of positive reviews about it but I have tried it in order to be teased on how it functions. I am very sure that some of the members here must have been making money on the platform and I would like you to share your experience.

I have never sold anything on Etsy. The reviews I have read about it though say that it one of the best online selling companies. I will try it too to see how it works.

There are several platforms where you can sell things online and Etsy is definitely one of them. People are really making money on this platform and they've shared a lot of positive reviews about it but I have tried it in order to be teased on how it functions. I am very sure that some of the members here must have been making money on the platform and I would like you to share your experience.
Craft supplies, vintage products, homemade goods, and certain medicinal drug claims are all acceptable forms of commerce. There are a few expenses associated with listing and selling an item, as well as the requirement to create a new listing for each object you are selling. You can also sell Canva designs on Etsy.

Well, I have heard about the Etsy. It is a place where you can sell many things that you made at home. if you are a professional creator, then you could use that platform.

Yes, I am using Etsy to sell different kinds of items, I am selling digital downloads as well as print on demand items. I do not make a lot of money selling on etsy but I manage to make sales once in a while

Esty it's one of the best platform where someone can actually use of the product online but personally I prefer making use of eBay and Amazon when it comes to selling my own product because that is where I usually make more sales.

I have come across Etsy severally but I have not used it as a medium to buy or sell anything. Most of the reviews on Etsy, shows that a lot of people have high trust on them, I think I would try it out one day.

Esty it's one of the best platform where someone can actually use of the product online but personally I prefer making use of eBay and Amazon when it comes to selling my own product because that is where I usually make more sales.

There are many local online marketplaces in here as well. They work like Etsy and Amazon and the name of the marketplace is called Daraz. It operated in my country and it is quite famous.

I have come across Etsy severally but I have not used it as a medium to buy or sell anything. Most of the reviews on Etsy, shows that a lot of people have high trust on them, I think I would try it out one day.

I've read a lot good reviews on trustpilot about the website when it comes to those that actually made use of it to purchase one product or another and they all have good things to say about website, so you can trust it.

Yes I've once heard of this website, but you need to have something you are selling before you can actually make money from it, that's where the problem comes.

I've read a lot good reviews on trustpilot about the website when it comes to those that actually made use of it to purchase one product or another and they all have good things to say about website, so you can trust it.
Yes I think it is trustable, And I would be getting my next order from them. I am used to Jumia for shopping, An online shopping in my country. Since most people do not find it culpable then there is no harm in making a try.

I have not sold anything on Etsy myself but my auntie and also a friend I have both sell products they make themselves on Etsy and they have had a great experience using Etsy to build up their business and their sales. My auntie makes her own jewelry and my friend makes wax melts and both have proven to be great sellers on Etsy.

People are really rating this platform and I think I will try to order something from it the next time I want to shop online because I mostly make use of the Nigerian platforms

No, i'm not selling things on Esty. As a matter of fact, i only heard about Esty recently on this platform and i haven't given it a try yet since i don't know much about it.

Selling on Etsy is platform that I will need foreign customers to get sales. It won't be lucrative here since I'm not part of their citizen where the business is located for people to have access to their goods.

I have been hearing a lot about this platform, i believe i have even come across it before, and with the reviews i have seen, its pretty impressive. How much does one need to own a store there?

My wife used to. She would get maybe 20 sales a month. I think she earned around $150 a month from it. She was selling small charms and things of that nature. She stopped because she wanted to focus more on blogging.

I am not, but have heard of people selling products on Etsy. Some sell homemade items, and some sell lightly used items and collectibles. It's kinda a mixed bag of good stuff. I really like Etsy. But I never sold anything on the site. Though I have considered it one time a few years back.

Yes I think it is trustable, And I would be getting my next order from them. I am used to Jumia for shopping, An online shopping in my country. Since most people do not find it culpable then there is no harm in making a try.

You are very crappy that assessment and it's the only consolation I have about it as well because since some people have been making it of it and they have good reviews about website, it is something that should be trusted.

You are very crappy that assessment and it's the only consolation I have about it as well because since some people have been making it of it and they have good reviews about website, it is something that should be trusted.
That is why having good reviews is great. As a business owner, You must strive to have good reviews as this would naturally help you get more customers. Good reviews means you can be trusted and Your company is reputable.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back