What's new

Are you making money through importation business?

Potuse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 18, 2022
USD
$78.5000USD
Biznotes
You can make decent amount of money through importation business provided you have all it takes and you understand the complexity of such business operation. You also need an international connection before you can try out this type of investment.

I plan to venture into importation business in the future but for now, I'm not engaging in it. There's no doubt about the fact that importation business is profitable but you need a lot of money to venture into it. The cost of shipping goods from one country to others is not small.

No, i'm not making money through importation business. A lot of my friends are making a good amount of money through this business though. For now, i just want to focus on the work i do and that's why i haven't given much thought to importation business.

Importation business simply implies buying stuff from outside your country and bringing them into your own country to sell and make profit. It is a great way of making money.

Not at all, but I know that these kind of business are very lucrative when you know what you are doing, importation business requires much capital when it comes to going into the business.

Importation business is very good people do importation business and make alot of money but I believe that it's capital intensive so I think that if you do importation business you need to keep alot of money at the start

I typically had to sell the imported goods at a greater price than what I paid for them from the vendor or source in order to be profitable with my importation business. This included conducting some market research to find goods with steady demand and figuring out the pricing range at which I might turn a profit.

You can make decent amount of money through importation business provided you have all it takes and you understand the complexity of such business operation. You also need an international connection before you can try out this type of investment.
Importation business is a very popular business in the world and it is very common in my location too. I learnt it sometime ago but I am presently not making any money from it.

I am not in this line of business. I do not have import liscence, I do not have funds to open an LC and I do not have huge amount of import products from foreign countries.

I am not in this line of business. I do not have import liscence, I do not have funds to open an LC and I do not have huge amount of import products from foreign countries.
If you dosnt have import license you can really partner with someone,so I think importation business is very good but me I have some folks who are into it but the criteria to start the business seems so hard to reach I don't know if it is true

You cannot get a license if your financial abilities are not great. Even if you get a license, you cannot start the business if you do not have enough money to open an LC

Importation business is very good people do importation business and make alot of money but I believe that it's capital intensive so I think that if you do importation business you need to keep alot of money at the start
Money is the reason why many people are not venturing into importation business. You look at it very well, importation business is very lucrative, yet only few people are into it. This is because it require a lot of money to start and raising capital to start a business these days is not easy.

Actually no. I am not making money from importation business at all even though I know a few people who are into that.

It requires alot of resources I believe and also the level of knowledge you have concerning importation business.

Actually no. I am not making money from importation business at all even though I know a few people who are into that.

It requires alot of resources I believe and also the level of knowledge you have concerning importation business.
To start importation business, you need a lot money as capital. Importation business has to do with buying goods in large quantities and have them delivered to your country through either sea or air. You will pay for the goods and also pay the logistic company that will deliver it.

Importation is a business that requires good capital so it is a dream business but I am yet to have enough capital. I still get my goods from someone in a popular state in my country. Besides she's selling to me considerately that other people could afford to buy when I place my price.

Importation business is very good if you understand well how to do it and you have good market for whatever you are importing. If you don't and have passion for it, you can easily learn the process using several resources available.

Actually importation business is really very good and lucrative even though it's involves alot of expenditure and also risk taking as the result of shipping.

Personally I am not into it but I know how lucrative the business has been to many others.

I presently do not make money through importation business. One of the reasons is because I do not have the necessary capital to import things into my country. Another thing is that I presently do not have an import licence.

I'm not talking of other countries, but here in Nigeria, mini importation is a vast lucrative business you can do make fortunes. As a result of high cost of Commodities in the market, you would enjoy good patronage if you could be selling your imported products cheaper than the market values.

No, I am not making money through Importation. But, I have seen quite a lot of people who claimed to be making money from Mini Importation. I know it is very lucrative only if you understand how the market works.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back