What's new

Are you making money through importation business?

Importation is a business that requires good capital so it is a dream business but I am yet to have enough capital. I still get my goods from someone in a popular state in my country. Besides she's selling to me considerately that other people could afford to buy when I place my price.
Importation business require a huge capital to start. It's a good and profitable business but many people could not afford to ventured into it due to huge capital needed to start. The capital become huge due to shipping cost, agent fees and product clearing charges.

No, I do not earn from the importation industry, although I have heard that it may be profitable if you know how to make it work. So, learn everything you can about running one before you do it.

No, I do not earn from the importation industry, although I have heard that it may be profitable if you know how to make it work. So, learn everything you can about running one before you do it.
That means you are not into importation business,I have tried it but along the way I have to give up because the business is so capitals intensive and I believe that people can only succeed in this business if they do partnership

I'm not making money through importation business but it's a very lucrative activities if you have the experience. Importantly, you must obtain licence from the government before you operate this business.

I'm not talking of other countries, but here in Nigeria, mini importation is a vast lucrative business you can do make fortunes. As a result of high cost of Commodities in the market, you would enjoy good patronage if you could be selling your imported products cheaper than the market values.
Okay, i have been hearing of mini importation for a while but i've not given much attention to that. I believe people who are you to the business makes a reasonable amount of money from it. Do you think a lot of capital is needed to get started?.

Starting any business involves risks, so it's essential to conduct thorough research, develop a solid business plan, and stay informed about market trends and changes in regulations.

You can make decent amount of money through importation business provided you have all it takes and you understand the complexity of such business operation. You also need an international connection before you can try out this type of investment.

The business of importation involves buying and selling of particular products from one country to another. It is something that is capital intensive because the level which you are operating is going to determine how much you will need to be able to clear your goods.

The business of importation involves buying and selling of particular products from one country to another. It is something that is capital intensive because the level which you are operating is going to determine how much you will need to be able to clear your goods.

It is generally assumed that when the imports of a country increase, its economy could suffer as the economical development of a country highly depends on the balance of payments. The fact remains that this might be true in many cases. However, exporting a certain amount of products and meeting the target could be a big challenge.

I'm not making money through importation business but it's a very lucrative activities if you have the experience. Importantly, you must obtain licence from the government before you operate this business.

It depends on the scale of your importation that is going to require for you to get some licences from the government to carry out the business. There are some people who engage in minor importation that does not require any government approval.

I don't import products to sell in the states. I don't have the patience for it. There are many sites that sell import items, like Wish for example. There are other sites that sell foreign made products at a discount too. I think Dealextreme is a Chinese site you can buy cheap items from for fairly cheap.

I don't import products to sell in the states. I don't have the patience for it. There are many sites that sell import items, like Wish for example. There are other sites that sell foreign made products at a discount too. I think Dealextreme is a Chinese site you can buy cheap items from for fairly cheap.

Alibaba is one of biggest website most people in my country make use of when it comes to ordering a lot of products from China and have them shipped over. It's the same thing as being involved with importation. I have done it once.

Personally I have not been with people who are into importation business so I know little about it but I believe there are people who does that and it depends in the kind of goods they are importing. which I believe it's very profitable to them.

Starting any business involves risks, so it's essential to conduct thorough research, develop a solid business plan, and stay informed about market trends and changes in regulations.

Importation business is quite risky. This is because in a country like that of mine, there are many people who may be reluctant to invest in this business due to the fact that the government always changes its policies regarding imports of products.

Importation business has been a very good source of making money online. This is want I've benefited so much from by importing some ICT devices and clothing materials from China.

Importation business has been a very good source of making money online. This is want I've benefited so much from by importing some ICT devices and clothing materials from China.

You just find a very good company in China 🇨🇳 to import from. It's going to give you a good chance of getting a good product at cheap price. You just have to worry about shipping to get it down to your location.

I don't have any experiences with this. My wife would like to import items wholesale from places like Taiwan and Vietnam so get a cheaper price and then brand them to sell in a small shop. I will be helping her with this.

The most important thing is that whenever you are looking at purchasing products or items that are cheap, you should also make sure that they are of good quality so that you will not sell something your customers are going to reject.

The most important thing is that whenever you are looking at purchasing products or items that are cheap, you should also make sure that they are of good quality so that you will not sell something your customers are going to reject.

I am quite sure that quality matters a lot. However, there are many high-quality products that might be available in the market. However, you may need to search for them in a proper manner. this may consume a lot of your time as well. The fact of the matter remains that it is still worth it.

I am quite sure that quality matters a lot. However, there are many high-quality products that might be available in the market. However, you may need to search for them in a proper manner. this may consume a lot of your time as well. The fact of the matter remains that it is still worth it.

Importation actually causes dumping of products in countries where importation is on a high scale. This is why whenever you go to the market, you're going to see a lot of different varieties of the same products and they are going to be competing for prices.

Importation actually causes dumping of products in countries where importation is on a high scale. This is why whenever you go to the market, you're going to see a lot of different varieties of the same products and they are going to be competing for prices.

According to a new report, the imports have decreased in our country. However, no one trusts the government in here. They created facts and figures that may not have anything to do with reality. So, now people in our country are quite disappointed. We need imported products, no matter what. All the countries need products that are imported from other countries, as all the countries are reliant upon others.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back