What's new

Are you looking for business option to start up in 2021, to yield you profit?? Then consider this options!!

Programming isn't easy as you think. Remember I'm learning on my own and not from an expert that's why it will take me time to understand the complex programming languages.
My career is programming since the start. You are right that programming is not an easy work because you need time to learn and you need a lot of work to master the craft. I think I became good in programming after 2 years of doing that job. For the programming now it is easier because the software are user friendly.

This option actually is the right option of business to consider in this current state and in the year 2021 because of the nature of the economy.
I think if he can have an opportunity to work from home as a freelancer ,he can make a lot of money with that because it is profitable especially if you can offer the best services to people that need it.
Post automatically merged:

Programming isn't easy as you think. Remember I'm learning on my own and not from an expert that's why it will take me time to understand the complex programming languages.
At least getting an expert to help you will be the best option based on my little suggestion because you will have a better understanding and experience more than you are learning it on your own.

Last edited:
My career is programming since the start. You are right that programming is not an easy work because you need time to learn and you need a lot of work to master the craft. I think I became good in programming after 2 years of doing that job. For the programming now it is easier because the software are user friendly.
Is your programming centres to developing softwares and creating websites using the programming languages like C++, CSS, python, Php etc?

Thank you for this masterpiece information that you've posted, I have always considered the food business, I am a bad culinarian. So I know what it will take for me to venture into the food business. Also. Real Estate.

Thank you for this masterpiece information that you've posted, I have always considered the food business, I am a bad culinarian. So I know what it will take for me to venture into the food business. Also. Real Estate.
Very good you've chosen over food business from the list, and real estate. No doubt, the options you opted for, are simply income generating.

I love the food truck business idea most, it will even save or reduce the amount of money one spends on feeding. Affiliate marketing is a good business idea too, if you have a large and right audience, you would be making considerable profit per day.
This is actually a good one,i have some very good business partner that are into food business,they operate from their home,and we help them to get their food to their respective location from this client,and they are really making a lot of money from it.

Sincerely speaking any business that gives a better opportunity is that of offline,since the era of covid 9 came to existence offline business has been struggling to survive

What a very lengthy write up with so much options in what people can choose to do if they are looking for something to actually get their hands on to keep body and soul and together

Though, there are lot of ways to make money through some vital businesses. The above listed businesses are great too. But I felt the food truck business is most lucrative because people consume food everyday and they eat every now and then

This is the best option of business to start up and if you want to start up any business I please this is the right one for you to do it is very important that one goes into a business with good plans and capital.

Thank you for the advice and valid information. You are right of what you said because online business is the best and major way to earn/generate money nowadays. Even, Offline line business practitioners must use internet or Promotr busines through online if they want their business keep existing.

This is actually a very good trade and I have been able to pick some very solid business ideas from this and I will definitely want to try them out in time to come.

This is actually a very good trade and I have been able to pick some very solid business ideas from this and I will definitely want to try them out in time to come.
Well you should always try as much as possible to pick a business idea that will be profitable in your location because your location is always the most important factors to consider when you are starting a business.

I knew this is legit when you are advised I'm starting the e-commerce business. I would have disregarded it if I had not seen people who have end profitably in the e-commerce

Well, it is the last quarter of 2023 and the businesses mentioned by the OP are still relevant, however, not many people will be able to do these businesses as some of these businesses require a greater degree of skills. I think ecommerce is one of the best business models for experienced people as well as newbie.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back