What's new

Are you looking for business option to start up in 2021, to yield you profit?? Then consider this options!!

These are actually cool business but the one I don't really like is the website flipping because it sometimes takes long before you see a buyer that wants to buy an old domain

Website flipping business is no a type of online business activity one should take as full time thing. It is a business that do have some season of dryness, so it won't be a feasible business to be on the list

Yes, the domain and website flipping business isn't as easy as people thought it is. You need to wait for the right offer before flipping it off.

Their are many business ideas I will show you to pay attention to, that will bring you the necessary returns as time goes on. All you got to do, is focus on the one to get started with. And never think to consider many options that won't give you time to make better choice that will being you the needed result in the future.

These are the business options that I think will suit your plans this 2021 and beyond;

* Start an e_commerce business;

we all know that since the inception of the covid19. Many offline businesses are not functioning properly, some have diversified into operating full-time online. We too can still follow such guidelines to market our products online, by opening our own e_commerce site. Where we advertise and market our valuable products for people to patronize it. It is benefiting this days to start up an e_commerce platform for your business cos people are now focused online, buying products and transacting through online platforms. So don't be an exemption to follow in the right trend and promote your brand/products online.

* Start up your food truck business;

we all know how people consumes food especially in this era of covid19. Restaurants do sell, in a smaller way, but if you can start your own food truck business in the best way you can, observe covid19 precautions. Sell healthy foods, that is made of organic food resources and vegetarian meals. Running a food truck business cuts down the expenses of running simple bricks_mortar restaurant business type.

* The creative arts business ( arts
and craft business)

we know that the world has advanced alot, we are now living in the era of digitalization. Were creative artists are the biggest influencers, on innovations, creating graphics designs, animations and profitable businesses etc.

* Social media management,( social media marketing). We know how this kind of business works, this days companies needs social media managers that has broad understanding of analytics, algorithms, marketing and writing contents etc. You can specialized on any of this skills to get along with social media management business.

* Website flipping;

this type of business demands a web master or website owner flipping his website up, to make money after creation. Their is a huge profit in this one, when it comes to flipping an already created website. You might spend $300 to established a website to a standard with monetization. And decide to flip up for $350-400 depending how valuable it is, for those that need such kind if website for their own specific purpose. Making your own gain of $50-100 for flipping it, it's a wonderful business to engage on.

* Rental services; This kind of business is familiar to us,how real estate business generates lots of money. We can decide to hire, or rent our estates out, within some duration of time, either one month, one year and so on, to make profit. Apart from renting your established building structure to make money, you can also lease your land, other properties like, cars, power generation gadget e.g Edge Solar Panel etc. All brings you steady passive income with proper plans.
I would really love to start up an online business right now instead of an online business and the business as I am looking to start is actually a palm oil distribution business and I have a business plan that is highly detailed about how I tend to start this but my only challenge right now is the capital to start it.

I would really love to start up an online business right now instead of an online business and the business as I am looking to start is actually a palm oil distribution business and I have a business plan that is highly detailed about how I tend to start this but my only challenge right now is the capital to start it.
That's an offline business you're talking about, which is palm fruit distribution business. Surely if you're very determined with this kind of business you'll surely ride to successful status.

You're right bro, even in offline business, they need online presence to make their business known. Online business curve is trending, if you don't influence your offline business online. It won't bring in the right audience attention you want especially in this covid19 era that businesses are well focused online.
Out of all the businesses that you have mentioned I think website flipping business is one business that is flipped my interest and I really want to know more about this business if you will kindly give me more explanation about how this business is done and what is required to do the business.

Rental services could be one of the best business , it is profitable if you are renting out something that will be demanded by people, between rental service and real estate investment which one do you think is profitable to start ?

You have raised valid points . You need creativity and innovation in this pandemic era. I have closely evaluated your points, all of them could be useful. People making money in this era are the rich ones

Their are many business ideas I will show you to pay attention to, that will bring you the necessary returns as time goes on. All you got to do, is focus on the one to get started with. And never think to consider many options that won't give you time to make better choice that will being you the needed result in the future.

These are the business options that I think will suit your plans this 2021 and beyond;

we all know that since the inception of the covid19. Many offline businesses are not functioning properly, some have diversified into operating full-time online. We too can still follow such guidelines to market our products online, by opening our own e_commerce site. Where we advertise and market our valuable products for people to patronize it. It is benefiting this days to start up an e_commerce platform for your business cos people are now focused online, buying products and transacting through online platforms. So don't be an exemption to follow in the right trend and promote your brand/products online.

we all know how people consumes food especially in this era of covid19. Restaurants do sell, in a smaller way, but if you can start your own food truck business in the best way you can, observe covid19 precautions. Sell healthy foods, that is made of organic food resources and vegetarian meals. Running a food truck business cuts down the expenses of running simple bricks_mortar restaurant business type.

and craft business)

we know that the world has advanced alot, we are now living in the era of digitalization. Were creative artists are the biggest influencers, on innovations, creating graphics designs, animations and profitable businesses etc.

* Social media management,( social media marketing). We know how this kind of business works, this days companies needs social media managers that has broad understanding of analytics, algorithms, marketing and writing contents etc. You can specialized on any of this skills to get along with social media management business.

* Website flipping;

this type of business demands a web master or website owner flipping his website up, to make money after creation. Their is a huge profit in this one, when it comes to flipping an already created website. You might spend $300 to established a website to a standard with monetization. And decide to flip up for $350-400 depending how valuable it is, for those that need such kind if website for their own specific purpose. Making your own gain of $50-100 for flipping it, it's a wonderful business to engage on.

* Rental services; This kind of business is familiar to us,how real estate business generates lots of money. We can decide to hire, or rent our estates out, within some duration of time, either one month, one year and so on, to make profit. Apart from renting your established building structure to make money, you can also lease your land, other properties like, cars, power generation gadget e.g Edge Solar Panel etc. All brings you steady passive income with proper plans.
What do businesses have a nice businesses but they are all capital-intensive can you suggest those that don't involve much capital

What do businesses have a nice businesses but they are all capital-intensive can you suggest those that don't involve much capital
Hmm, if you go through the list i made there you'll get to know the ones which isn't demanding of much capital. Maybe you should start a livestock farming in a mini way, or dropshipping.

Hmm, if you go through the list i made there you'll get to know the ones which isn't demanding of much capital. Maybe you should start a livestock farming in a mini way, or dropshipping.
Thanks for the suggestion but livestock farming is capital intensive even if I'm starting in a mini way because buying feed is way too expensive now so I think I'll prefer the dropshipping business.

There are just so many business you can do both online and offline, which is why I advise that one should just pay attention to the things that most interests you and expand it.

Thanks for the suggestion but livestock farming is capital intensive even if I'm starting in a mini way because buying feed is way too expensive now so I think I'll prefer the dropshipping business.
Their is the way you can be doing it that will cost you minimal amount of money. If you buy goat, chicken, do you know you don't spend feed on those little costs and medium chicken?? You can allow your chickens roam about for the first set, when you've raised them up and sold them, then it will leave you with capital to raise any chicken to buy feed for. But meanwhile you're spending dime for your goat when it comes to feeding, you can go into the Bush and cut their own food for them, Lol.

I have them here in my compound I don't spend dime for them, they roam about in the compound feed what they see in the compound. Even if the chickens don't grow bounty I'm happy for their development.

and craft business)

* Website flipping;

Nice tips op. The mentioned businesses have very low entry barriers, so it will not be difficult for anyone who is dedicated to start one.

and craft business)

* Website flipping;

Seriously, these are all very good business plan options for anyone who is still confused about what kind of business to start up this year as they will be good.

Last edited:
There are just so many business you can do both online and offline, which is why I advise that one should just pay attention to the things that most interests you and expand it.
Having interest in a business sometimes is good But you should not only depend on interest before going into any business. you also need to consider the demand of the business then learn it and start.

All the businesses idea mentioned above are good and can give you a good return if you ventures into them but some of them requires you to learn skill before they pay.

Yes, some requires skills to execute them, why others doesn't require much maligned skill for you to secure. You can even start of some and earn reasonably with time.

You have said well. But I don't know how to have E commerce account and how I would be getting paid from customers. I have a business to promote which I know I can make great money. I'm tired of selling offline.

You have said well. But I don't know how to have E commerce account and how I would be getting paid from customers. I have a business to promote which I know I can make great money. I'm tired of selling offline.
You don't have to create it if you have the funds for that. Their are many website developers who can help you deliver the e-commerce website and you begin selling online.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back