What's new

Are you looking for business option to start up in 2021, to yield you profit?? Then consider this options!!

How would I get the website developer?! Would they be the one to sell on behalf of me and send me money afterwards?!. I really want to know about it sir.

Last edited:
I am not looking for a business to start in 2021 as I already have a good business that I manage but I need more capital to finance it to what I want the business to look like.

This is really a good option from you most Especially the website flipping Business. You can buy a website as low as $200 and sell at as high as $5000 if the domain have a good SEO keyword

This is really a good option from you most Especially the website flipping Business. You can buy a website as low as $200 and sell at as high as $5000 if the domain have a good SEO keyword
That's one of the best ways to make money online. If you can register a domain name that got potentials you can make lots of profit from it when a company or lucrative business who wants to go online for business marketing bids for it.

For me I feel the best business to start in this 2021 the options given I would go for business. The reason being that currently the rate at which there is constant increase in all items especially food items is very alarming but the truth is no matter how bad it is people still have to feed and when whatever kind of meal you deal on is quality people are bound to patronize.

Dealing on food items is good, I believe your country isn't affected by covid19. If it is affected, then you should consider running a good delivery one.

The creative art business can be channeled into creation of the new digital token known as the non Fungible tokens . You just need to have the right art work to make money from it

The creative art business can be channeled into creation of the new digital token known as the non Fungible tokens . You just need to have the right art work to make money from it
I think this is the best idea so far and I will consider this idea in terms of starting a business it is very creative in terms of artwork business I like it.

Have been hearing about thus NFT development how software developers are creating theirs, using it to fund their project and also receive funds from people in a non fungible way. Can you explain how to make money through NFT?

I this 2021 i will only focus on online business for now to establish myself because it will give me a better flexible time to engage and do other offline business that I am interested of.

If you want to go into an ecommerce type of business like opening your own online store where you sell your own products, you should get a very good designer to help you design it very proffesionally

If you want to go into an ecommerce type of business like opening your own online store where you sell your own products, you should get a very good designer to help you design it very proffesionally
Reading through this article I think that this is a good option as a business is to start off in the year 2021 but one has to be very innovative and strategic on going into this business.

I this 2021 i will only focus on online business for now to establish myself because it will give me a better flexible time to engage and do other offline business that I am interested of.
Yes, you should hold on to your business online and strive to earn better with it. I believe that their is nothing consistency and hard work can't achieve.

Yes, you should hold on to your business online and strive to earn better with it. I believe that their is nothing consistency and hard work can't achieve.
Yes and I also have to make a lot of research to find out one of the best online business to concentrate on because some might be profitable and reliable while may be profitable but not reliable.

Yes and I also have to make a lot of research to find out one of the best online business to concentrate on because some might be profitable and reliable while may be profitable but not reliable.
That's just the nature of online business. Some are legit and some aren't legit. That's why you make your own research, or conduct survey on them if need arise before venturing into any.

Having interest in a business sometimes is good But you should not only depend on interest before going into any business. you also need to consider the demand of the business then learn it and start.

Seriously, in a situation where someone would have an interest in a business but don't really have the willpower and the capital to start of that business and as a result some business will never come to be in existence.

That's just the nature of online business. Some are legit and some aren't legit. That's why you make your own research, or conduct survey on them if need arise before venturing into any.
You actually told me about you learning how to do programming, I believe you should be expert by now and you should start making money with the the skill. how is it really going ?

You actually told me about you learning how to do programming, I believe you should be expert by now and you should start making money with the the skill. how is it really going ?
This option actually is the right option of business to consider in this current state and in the year 2021 because of the nature of the economy.

This option actually is the right option of business to consider in this current state and in the year 2021 because of the nature of the economy.
Yes that's what he was actually trying to do ,so I am also interested in joining him when I have a laptop, I just wanted to find out how Far he has gone with the programming knowledge he was learning.

Programming isn't easy as you think. Remember I'm learning on my own and not from an expert that's why it will take me time to understand the complex programming languages.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back