Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Would you say you're happy with your current job? For the most part I am, but things could be better. There's a lot I can change and adapt to make my work better. What about you though? Are you happy in your current job? If not, why? What do you think would make it better?

I am not in a comfortable position financially, sometimes I even struggle to pay for basic expenses, however, I am happy with what I do. I enjoy my work, I love my profession. I have no complains. The only thing I would like to focus at this moment is to earn better so that I am financially fit

I am not in a comfortable position financially, sometimes I even struggle to pay for basic expenses, however, I am happy with what I do. I enjoy my work, I love my profession. I have no complains. The only thing I would like to focus at this moment is to earn better so that I am financially fit
People are happy for a small period of time and after there they will become unsatisfied because there will be some bad elements that could make dispute with you especially toxic work elements.

I can understand what you guys stated. I am also quite happy with what I do. I work as a freelancer and I am quite happy, even though people have criticised my job. They believe that freelancing is a waste of time, which is obviously an erroneous belief.

I can't complain because it's what I have now. Even though I'm not being paid what I wanted, it's better than most I've been paid in my previous jobs. I'm comfortable with the job but I know it can be improved based on pay.

I can't complain because it's what I have now. Even though I'm not being paid what I wanted, it's better than most I've been paid in my previous jobs. I'm comfortable with the job but I know it can be improved based on pay.

The fact remains that many people might not be happy with what they do. They do it because they have no other option and this is understandable considering the fact that many people are choosing professions they do not like. However, due to a lack of employment opportunities, they have no choice at all. Perhaps they need to find opportunities related to the profession they like.

The fact remains that many people might not be happy with what they do. They do it because they have no other option and this is understandable considering the fact that many people are choosing professions they do not like. However, due to a lack of employment opportunities, they have no choice at all. Perhaps they need to find opportunities related to the profession they like.

Lack of job opportunities put many people in a difficult situation. They are forced to work on jobs they shouldn't but because they have no other options. If the government are supportive in making jobs available, people wouldn't be found in worst conditions at work.

I'm happy with my current job. Could it get better? Yes, and I'm working towards it. Will I consider another offer? Definitely, if the new offer guarantees better pay and work conditions.

The truth is most people are not happy with their jobs. As a remote worker, its somehow difficult to claim I have a career. So, if I get a job along the line of a career I'm deeply interested in, I will possibly turn freelancing to a side hustle with focus on building the new career.

Yet. After all, I just recently changed my job and always when you get into a new environment you are happy, but within a year or even less details will appear that start to upset you and work simply becomes work that you do to earn money and not to enjoy it.

Yes I am happy, I am working in the army in an office job and our job is basically receiving files and organizing them for psychiatrists we make their job easier and that is important. The more organized the file the faster psychiatrists respond to new recruiters and finish with their file.
The job is not hard and we have good conditions, we have free food free drinks and I am 20 minutes away from home which is the best part for me.
This job was the job I wanted the most in the army because it is comfortable easy and we go back home everyday which is not obvious here.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back