What's new

Are you financially secure for retirement?

I am not even close to financial security that is going to allow me to retire right now and that is why I am not even thinking of it but instead ways that I can improve my income.

I am also not secure as well. This is because I have a long journey to make. I must say that I have just started my journey right now and i will need to work harder in order to improve my conditions.

Not at all.

I still have got a long way to go.

There are a lot of things to do before that time comes and I believe I would have figured things out.
Before you can think of saving for money, you must have got a stable job or stable source of income. It's those who have stable job or business that can think of retirement. A retirement saving is not compulsory, to be candid, even if you've a job.

I am also not secure as well. This is because I have a long journey to make. I must say that I have just started my journey right now and i will need to work harder in order to improve my conditions.
you can try as much as possible to invest in real estate properties. I think it is one of the best kind of investment you can make for your retirement and be rest assured that you are secure.

you can try as much as possible to invest in real estate properties. I think it is one of the best kind of investment you can make for your retirement and be rest assured that you are secure.
One of the surest way of making money and investing your money is to buy assets out there, otherwise investing on real estate. One can ensure he buy land, house or any asset.

Starting a business would be one of the fastest ways of achieving your goal but I must say it not the easiest way of going about it as you need the required experience for it to be successful
Yeah, business does secure your future the best. It gives you a continuous source of income when you are retired. But it takes so much knowledge and experience to run a business effectively.

One of the surest way of making money and investing your money is to buy assets out there, otherwise investing on real estate. One can ensure he buy land, house or any asset.
Yeah, buying of land is one of the surest ways in which you can be financially stable after your retirement. It is one of the best kind of investment anyone can ever make.

Yeah, buying of land is one of the surest ways in which you can be financially stable after your retirement. It is one of the best kind of investment anyone can ever make.
Yeah, buying land is a great investment method that will secure your retirement days. One good use of that land is building apartments or rental houses if it is in a great area. That will keep paying you for a long time.

For now it is too early to do that, because not too long I started working so it going to me some years to plan for that, because I am working so hard to do so, it is matter of time.

Nope i am no where near secure for retirement, there are so many things i still need to sort out and at the same time achieve. There are some investments i want to also make before i think about retirement.

Yeah, buying land is a great investment method that will secure your retirement days. One good use of that land is building apartments or rental houses if it is in a great area. That will keep paying you for a long time.
Definitely, the importance of having a land cannot be underestimated because it has a lot of uses. If you're able to buy a land in a good area you can use it to make a lot of money for yourself.

Nope i am no where near secure for retirement, there are so many things i still need to sort out and at the same time achieve. There are some investments i want to also make before i think about retirement.
That is true for me too. I am at this age where I am just starting to work now. So I have a long way to go with retirement. But I believe now is the best time to start planning for it. I don't want that time to reach and I am found off guard.

I have some investment portfolios and I also have term life insurance policy, I think my investment and insurance will easily cover my expenses when I retire. Therefore, I believe I am somewhat financially secure.

I have some investment portfolios and I also have term life insurance policy, I think my investment and insurance will easily cover my expenses when I retire. Therefore, I believe I am somewhat financially secure.
Wow, that is great for you. Having insurance and investments is the best plan for retirement. If you already have them, then your future is secured. I want to start planning for mine.

I am also thinking to buy a house before I turn 50. having a house will allow you to save a lot of money on rent. You can also rent out your house and make additional income from your house.

I would definitely prefer to buy a house because the fact remains that I could possibly rent it when it comes to earning income through renting a house. A land is also a great thing to buy s well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back