What's new

Are you confident with your job? Will you feel comfortable telling about it to others?

Am absolutely confident in my job even though we can deny the fact that some people are into some jobs simply because they have no other options to serve them. but I can tell people about my own.

My job is my passion. I am very much comfortable to let it out and say it to other people that are interested to know what I am doing for a living. Yea I wouldn't be ashame to do so.
I like the spirit and what you just said, you do not have to be ashamed of something that is responsible for your survival for some people that do not really care about you.

I like the spirit and what you just said, you do not have to be ashamed of something that is responsible for your survival for some people that do not really care about you.
The reason why so many people may be ashame of their work is because of the fact that they are trying to impress people. But in reality you are trying to survive because that is what you do for a living.

The reason why so many people may be ashame of their work is because of the fact that they are trying to impress people. But in reality you are trying to survive because that is what you do for a living.
Like as I said, it is something that helps me and put food on my table without going to beg anyone, I would never be ashamed of it, instead I am very proud of what I do.

Why winter InBev comfortable telling people about my job. Am a waitress at a very highly respected restaurant and I get the chance to meet highly respected people and am ot ashamed of it

Like as I said, it is something that helps me and put food on my table without going to beg anyone, I would never be ashamed of it, instead I am very proud of what I do.
That is how it should be , but that doesn't mean that if the current job you are doing is giving you a lot of stress or hard time that you shouldn't consider changing it m obviously that is natural everyone are looking for opportunity to become better in the future.

Yes I am confident with my job and I feel happy doing it and I would also like to share my work experience with my friends when it is necessary and I will try my best to assist anyone who is interested in taking up a job like mine

I have been doing my baking business with my mother and my farming business with my father since i was young so i know everything about the business and I am also confident with both business

I have been doing my baking business with my mother and my farming business with my father since i was young so i know everything about the business and I am also confident with both business
The profit you can make from baking business is very huge, as the demand for baking products is ever increasing but the issue with baking is that inflation is affecting the profit of the business.

Some people cherish their job so much and are very proud of them selves, that they are working in this job and that they have managed to get this particular job.
They tell about it to others and show off.
But some don't really like their job or they are just not feeling confident about it and then they simply won't tell about their job to others.
Telling about your job is not easy for everyone since there are overrated jobs and underrated jobs, not every job may sound nice and impressive.
I personally don't mind to tell other people about my past jobs but what about you? To which type are you belong?

Well, I do not really care what others think about what I do. If they have a negative mindset, then it is their problem, not mine. I love to do what I am doing right now.

I am not comfortable with my job, I work with a loan firm, and its not easy keeping such a job because of the outrageous monthly expectations and weekly targets, I pray I find a better job soon

Why winter InBev comfortable telling people about my job. Am a waitress at a very highly respected restaurant and I get the chance to meet highly respected people and am ot ashamed of it
No one should be ashamed of their jobs because this is life, if we see many celebrities were doing difficult tasks for less money now they can buy their previous work places.

I am not trying to impress any body with my life and my wife understands me better , so i don't have any cause to lie to an body about my work , though its still a small business , and I am doing pretty well with it .

Yes. I'm confident and I'm proud of my work. I also don't like engaging in a work that I cannot allow people to see me with. Yes, I have pride for my work. If any customers come they also must treat me with respect.

There are many people who always criticise me for being a writer and this is why they always tell me to change my profession and this is something that I will never do.

Even though my income is not stable, I am happy with my job, I can talk about my job confidently to others. There is nothing to be ashamed of. In fact, I am doing a decent job and I am living my dream

I have confidence in my job because I work for a renowned company. Sharing details about my work with others feels comfortable to me because I take pride in the organization I represent.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back