What's new

Are you confident with your job? Will you feel comfortable telling about it to others?

Yes I'm very confident about my job, it is an offline business which I earn from. Though it needs good effort to be able to see obvious results, and also time consuming too.
Yes one can be very comfortable about their jobs if actually you are getting something in the work, then you can boldly telling people about your job, whereby you are not getting anything in the business you can't tell people about it.

Yes one can be very comfortable about their jobs if actually you are getting something in the work, then you can boldly telling people about your job, whereby you are not getting anything in the business you can't tell people about it.
It is very pertinent to note that you will be confident to tell people about the job you're doing if you're comfortable with it.
If you're not comfortable, it will be a little bit difficult to share it with others.

It is very pertinent to note that you will be confident to tell people about the job you're doing if you're comfortable with it.
If you're not comfortable, it will be a little bit difficult to share it with others.
Yes of course, but if you are not comfortable with the job there is no way you can tell people about your job, because the reason is you are not comfortable in that job, so it can be very difficult for you to tell people about it.

Yes of course, but if you are not comfortable with the job there is no way you can tell people about your job, because the reason is you are not comfortable in that job, so it can be very difficult for you to tell people about it.
Comfortability is very important and you must consider that first.
It is when you're comfortable at work that you're going to give in your best and perform creditably well.

Yes, I can easily and comfortably talk about it, because it is actually where I earn my income from and it can also be of help to someone who wants to venture into the same field of work.

Yes, I can easily and comfortably talk about it, because it is actually where I earn my income from and it can also be of help to someone who wants to venture into the same field of work.
It is very good to be comfortable with whatever you will find yourself doing and the ready to share with others because it will somehow give you some level of confidence.

Actually I am more than 80% confident in my job both online and offline though I don't really share my online business idea with people because different discouraging statements may comes from them.
There are several reasons why people don't really shares there experience with people about there job. some got into jobs that they didn't intend to do but due to the bad economic standards and desires to satisfy there needs make them to do it.

Last edited:
It is very good to be comfortable with whatever you will find yourself doing and the ready to share with others because it will somehow give you some level of confidence.
Yes, I totally agree with you. Not being able to comfortably tell someone about your business is a show of lack of confidence in your job. Though some jobs most people do is usually to survive the hardship in my country.

It is not story of being confident or not it is story if the other part is really understand what you say or for him all jobs are random folks so for some people you still talk until morning they doesn't show interest on what you are trying to say exactly or something like this staff.

Same thing with me. Once what I'm doing is legal and bring money, I can not be afraid to mention it everywhere. I notice something that most time the job we underated bring much money than those we hype.
I can relate with your point-of-view. I was watching a YouTube video some time ago and someone made mention of a particular business that a lot of people underrate in this part of the world. Someone have used such a business to buy houses and lands.

I can relate with your point-of-view. I was watching a YouTube video some time ago and someone made mention of a particular business that a lot of people underrate in this part of the world. Someone have used such a business to buy houses and lands.

I make money online and many people do not like what I do. Whether or not someone likes it or not, it is not my problem. I really do not care if people like what I do because it is my own personal business.

Yes you're right by saying this, I agree with the fact that someone said, all work without play makes Jake a dull boy, when one is tired, it is expected of him to rest for sometime.
That's true, sometimes we get stressed up, it doesn't matter if you are working online or offline but getting stressed up is a must, that's why we need to have rest.

I make money online and many people do not like what I do. Whether or not someone likes it or not, it is not my problem. I really do not care if people like what I do because it is my own personal business.
As long as what you are doing is legal then you do not need to bother what people are talking about it. it is always very important and necessary you do what pays your bills.

Yes, some people's lack of interest to listen can make one not to even bother talking about jobs with them.
But as for me I can confidently tell someone about my job if they seem to take so much interest in finding out.
It is not story of being confident or not it is story if the other part is really understand what you say or for him all jobs are random folks so for some people you still talk until morning they doesn't show interest on what you are trying to say exactly or something like this staff.

If you are financially incapacitated you will worry a lot. I will like you to sharet your income online , so that I can join you to make money too. And everyone will be happy too
If you are financially incapacitated you will worry a lot. I will like you to sharet your income online , so that I can join you to make money too. And everyone will be happy too

The same thing happened to me, there are a few group of people who I've told about my work online and they weren't cool with it, thinking it is a scam. Well I don't even care, I hope one day, they'll find out people truly make money online in a good way.

Some people cherish their job so much and are very proud of them selves, that they are working in this job and that they have managed to get this particular job.
They tell about it to others and show off.
But some don't really like their job or they are just not feeling confident about it and then they simply won't tell about their job to others.
Telling about your job is not easy for everyone since there are overrated jobs and underrated jobs, not every job may sound nice and impressive.
I personally don't mind to tell other people about my past jobs but what about you? To which type are you belong?
I have 2 jobs and I am comfortable doing both of them, and comfortable talking to others about them. Even recommending them (like right here on Bizdustry) but my transcription job would probably be best for other trained or certified transcriptionists.
⌨️ 😉

Last edited:
Actually if I love my job, then I have every assurance to be confident in it and love to share with people unless I don't. we have different reasons why we engage into a particular job.

I have 2 jobs and I am comfortable doing both of them, and comfortable talking to others about them. Even recommending them (like right here on Bizdustry) but my transcription job would probably be best for other skilled or certified transcriptions.
⌨️ 😉

So, do you you have full-time jobs? Are they are online jobs? Inflation rate is quite high, so people might bee seeking more than one real jobs and now this is becoming a common thing.

I don't have any problem. I'm confident with my job and that is exactly what I will tell people that ask me what I do for a living. I wouldn't like to engage in something that I can't say it with confident.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back