What's new

Are you confident with your job? Will you feel comfortable telling about it to others?

Personally I am 100% confident in the job am currently doing the payment is quite encouraging though it's a self employed stuff. and I can advise anybody to be self employed because it's really helpful.

Actually yes I feel fully confident with my job because it do give me time also to be earning money online, that alone has always grant me some confidents with less worries.
As long as the ways I used to make money is not illegal, why would I not feel confident telling people about it. The money I'm earning may be low, but I'm proud of what I'm doing because it's paying me.

I am a medical practitioner and my job is something that is strictly about passion. If you are not somebody who is passionate about working with people then you are not going to be succeeding in health.

As long as the ways I used to make money is not illegal, why would I not feel confident telling people about it. The money I'm earning may be low, but I'm proud of what I'm doing because it's paying me.
Smiles... Yeah what you said is really true as far it is not an illegal means of making money, one should not be afraid but talk with confidence and also feel good about his earning

Personally I am 100% confident in the job I do though I dont work with the government or any agency because I work for myself as an entrepreneur and I felt I can encourage many people to join me in the work.

Personally I am 100% confident in the job I do though I dont work with the government or any agency because I work for myself as an entrepreneur and I felt I can encourage many people to join me in the work.
You will be 100% confident if you are working for your own organisation and you're not around for anyone. This will give you some level of comfort and you'll be able to maximize your potential.

A job that does not give me a financial freedom would be very difficult to recommend to someone else. What would restore confidence in a particular job is the renumeration.
The fact of the matter is that there are many people who are being not compensated well enough when it comes to day job, but still they have no option but to work for a company due to a lack of opportunities.

The fact of the matter is that there are many people who are being not compensated well enough when it comes to day job, but still they have no option but to work for a company due to a lack of opportunities.
So many people do not like the kind of job that they are doing or they are into presently the major reason why the take up a job is because there are no opportunities for employment in the country and they had no choice.

When it comes to issue of confidence in jobs, only few can testify most especially school graduates. currently I am a mechanic and I love the job because it gives me some sense of financial independence and stress.

When it comes to issue of confidence in jobs, only few can testify most especially school graduates. currently I am a mechanic and I love the job because it gives me some sense of financial independence and stress.
It is good that you love what you're doing and that is basically what is needed. If you are interest in what you're doing and you are making a remarkable success in it then it is a good business.

That is actually nice working as a student, that is what most student should try to do in order to earn money for themselves if they do not know much about how to earn money online.

I think confidence in jobs that we love are quite inevitable and I believe if you love your job, you will be confident enough to share with people or even colleagues about how successful the business has been going and the challenges you might be facing.

I am making a pretty much sustainable amount of money from my job but then it is not something that I myself is proud to be doing but I will surely explain things to people if they want.

So many people do not like the kind of job that they are doing or they are into presently the major reason why the take up a job is because there are no opportunities for employment in the country and they had no choice.

This is the main reasons why I always recommend people to do what they love to do. They should pursue goals and careers that they love the most. Unfortunately, many people pursue careers they do not like and many parents also force them as well.

This is the main reasons why I always recommend people to do what they love to do. They should pursue goals and careers that they love the most. Unfortunately, many people pursue careers they do not like and many parents also force them as well.
When you do what you love you will be free to share with others because you wouldn't to be ashamed of what you doing. There are so many people engaging in jobs that they do not like and as such you wouldn't want to share it.

When you do what you love you will be free to share with others because you wouldn't to be ashamed of what you doing. There are so many people engaging in jobs that they do not like and as such you wouldn't want to share it.

Unfortunately, many people often look down upon me when I tell them that I work as a freelancer. This has happened to me. unfortunately, people will always criticise you no matter what.

I do feel very confident and comfortable telling and discussing with people about my job with having any negative feelings because it is a legal job, so I have nothing to hide.

Yes , I am very confident with my job because that is what brings success in so many people's business . I wouldn't just want to venture into something I do not have the confidence to let other people know.

Currently i am very confident with my own personal business, and I can tell about the business to other people's but my salary with the private organisation I am working for is very poor , so i normally feel ashamed to tell people about the job .

Currently i am very confident with my own personal business, and I can tell about the business to other people's but my salary with the private organisation I am working for is very poor , so i normally feel ashamed to tell people about the job .

I work as a freelancer and many people have a problem with my job. However, I do not care about what people think as long as I am happy and comfortable with my job.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back